Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Thread Title Search
Female seeds 2020 outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2019, 08:18 AM #1
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Will update a game plan soon

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:57 AM #2
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond reputeDankwolf has a reputation beyond repute
The plan .

a) when are you planning to start the grow?

Stage 1 : I plan to start seeds indoor around February 1st - end of March. Then I will select the best plant of each 4 strains, you send, leaving me with one of each for all 4 potters ( all others will be flowered out inside).

Stage 2 :* Those 4 selected plants will go under a 400 watt hps inside until end of April. They will be topped/trained at this point.

Stage 3 : Plants will go in a glass green house in 30-50 gallon potters. With supplemental lighting/heat source until end of May, weather depending of course. Plants will be topped and shaped while in green house.

Stage 4 : Plants go out into 2200 gallon amended potters,*with proper caging for support. They will be topped, netted and shaped 2 to 3 times. ( flowering starts around August 1st through 10th for most strians (45th parallel) ) at this point I plan to put the auto speed bud and Marco in green house .

Stage 5 : Harvest plants in late September early October. Flush the last 2 weeks.

Stage 1-5 : Organic fertilizer and trace minerals will be applyed through out all stages.*Pest control will be handled organically through out season as part of my normal periodic maintenance program.

B) How long is the Outdoor season there? I mean, do you need something super fast flowering/early flowering or is it a long season? And is it humid or not?

I would like to harvest by October 10th at the*very latest. Reference above answers for additional season information. Geographically it is described as high desert 4000 ft elevation 45 th parallel.

Cold nights are common spring and fall (30°- 50° degrees Fahrenheit). Hot days from end of July though mid September (70°- 90° degrees Fahrenheit)

It is very dry here 90% of the time as far as humidity is concerned. Very rarely do I have mold or powdery mildew issues.

C) What sort of varieties you have in mind?

1: I am interested in anything sour, skunky, gassy/diesel, pine and lemon terpene dominant strains.

My personal terpenoid wants are skunky and pine.

2 : Extremely fragrant strians preferred.

3 : Harvestable by October 1st preferred.

4 : Plants must be able to reach 6 ft x 6 ft* if at all possible, more would be nice.

5 : Something harvestable by middle September would be great.

Strains don't have to meet all that's above.

I am very open to suggestions, on strains and will do my very best to showcase your genetics in the best way possible. Thank you and I look forward to your recommendations.

Strains that seem to fit the bill in my opinion .

1 skunk special
2 white widow big bud
3 chem,of
4 ice

Sent strians are pictured above

I will add more detialed info as time goes on . if any one has any question fell free to ask .

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:05 AM #3
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the rough
This is my plan for next year aswell. Start March 1st then put them in a greenhouse sometime in April then outside in 200 gal pots June first.

Planning on using HSC feminised. I can’t wait!
smokinfat024 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:09 AM #4
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the rough
I grew 9 feminised Royal Queen Pineapple Kush plants in 200 gal pots this year started March 15 indoors and they got stunted for over a month and they came back strong. When I transplanted them most of the 5 gal pots were still pretty wet and fell apart so the root ball got beat up pretty bad. Out of the 9 plants I got 16 lbs and they were very squat with fat fat buds. I’d like to do the same strain again an start them in Early February and have no issues. They’d prob be 3-5 lbs each and be a manageable size.

Old 11-11-2019, 07:11 AM #5
smokinfat024

Finished October 1st they were pure indica. I love the way seed plants grow over clone btw.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:12 PM #6
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Eric Idle, monty pythons meaning of life:

Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,
And things seem hard or tough,
And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
And you feel that you've had quite eno-o-o-o-o-ough...

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at 900 miles an hour.
It's orbiting at 90 miles a second, so it's reckoned,
The sun that is the source of all our power.
The the sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see,
Are moving at a million miles a day,
In an outer spiral arm, at 40, 000 miles an hour,
Of a galaxy we call the Milky Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2020, 03:22 AM #7
Dankwolf

These are the 4 strians that will see in the 2200 gallon potters .

I have 4 seeds of each that will be ran to select the best of each for potters . big thank you to female,seeds for this opportunity !!! .

So I am starting a bit later then I had hoped for by a week . this will not effect time line .

oregon genetics group

Old 01-15-2020, 04:11 AM #8
Dankwolf

Skunk special seeds at first glance . vary sativa in shape .

Dream berry seeds at first glance are vary sativa in shape

Critacl sour seeds at first glance are vary sativa yet remind me of cotton candy seeds , mass skunk and power plant / afircan seeds . they are more,round then most with spotted stripes vs the traditional solid stripes . vary exited for this one .it amazing what can be hypothesized just looking at a seed .

Chem og seeds at first glance seem a little more sativa dom then I would have expected .vary excited to see the results of this girl.

oregon genetics group

Old 02-07-2020, 07:00 AM #9
Dankwolf

Low rate of germ on a few

Ok had some issues with germination. I am sure it was partialy my fault due to cold temps in green room . had some out of the ordinary cold temps while seeds were in paper towls . did not even get ine skunk special ( the one i was was looking most forward to )

This is what i am left with .
2 chem og , 4 critical sours , 1 dream berry . 0 skunk special

So i started the marocs to fill strian number 4 .
All 3 seeds germed with out issue .

So strians this year will be chem og , critical sour, dream berry and maroc .

oregon genetics group

Old 02-07-2020, 07:03 AM #10
Dankwolf

I will pop the auto speed bud seeds around july 1st . might run a few other autos with them . .

oregon genetics group