What's new

danish garden 2007

GrassArt

huge!

huge!

wow man, awesome job with ur strains! those girls are huge. nice fighting through the bad weather, paid off for sure!

GrassArt

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hehe rastanfisk yea monster uuuuhhh :)

grassart thx you very much :) yea the storm have help me out forming the girls :)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One again really nice looking Lebs Maffe.
Im gonna try them indoor this winter for a seed run and make some crosses.
I wonder how they will perform indoors....

Regarding Afghan and Big Bud
Its those from DCF seedbank right?
How far are they into bloom?
Do you think they will finish and have any idea when?

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey gunnar.....

i am shure you are going to be happy about leb that for shure!!!!

afghan is about 30 days into bloom but not so big buds at all....big buds is about 30-40 days into bloom and both afghan and big bud ill make it i am shure of that......

and yea they are from the danish seedbank.....

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
everything looks so good my friend! the green big bud is BIIIIIG!

love the juicy steem pic!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey bro thx you very much yea the big bud is monster for shure!!!

here is the last havest of leb27 today

here is som of dry shot of leb27 purple pheno i have clip all the buds form the stem and put the bud in a papper bags....

only from one leb27 :jump:

peace maffe

Last edited:
G

guest5703

damn Maffe that looks soooo good! I want to eat them all! HARVEST TIME!!! And god are your girls big man, you gonna get the lil one to help trim? haha PEACE

G

maf yr leb its good looking babe!

when y well be chop second one ?

here ES with strange pheno:

12125IMG_1498.jpg

12125IMG_1481.jpg

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Beautiful plants MaFFe!!

i have really enjoyed watching your season unfold, and very happy to see all the tasty lookin buds you just harvested. Those leb27 sure do well outside :D Love the complete purple colas, and the rest of your plants sure do look nice as well!

best wishes with the rest of your season, and Happy harvests :joint:

G

Cool Maffe!!

Got that Leb27 to finish fast in your climate!
Wanna see the others finish well too soon...
Nice pics of your peaceful place an weed!!!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey caligreen ;) hhahaha no thats my girl friend?

hey wamen always nice to see you bro ;)

djff cool pheno then there is 4 phenos or maby more? i have havest all 3 lebs you can turn back in the thread and see them :)

hey dimebag nice to see you, thx you very much for the fine words...i hope my last plant dont get mold up in the next couple of days there ill com alot of rain.....

hey lougrew! thx you, very nice to see you here, yes i think that to and i am very happy for that :) it begin to be very cold now so i love when the sunny days coms ;)

today we got one more good day but the last one right now the next couple of days is going to be very bad weather but i hope for the best

so i did take som pics of som of the buds to share before the bad weather

purple princess

big bud

try to see the buds on leafs ;)

peace maffe

Last edited:
G

Hey Maffe your Purple Princess sure does look nice, very heavy on the buds and lots of them :)

Blue Shark

Very nice Purple Pricesses

Very nice Purple Pricesses

Hey MaFFe very nice to share these nice pics. Especially with your fellow nothern growers ... it definitely keeps our spirits up.

Green greetings from The Netherlands :wave:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking G-RE-A-T Maffe! :yes: :D

Fingers crossed so that your ladies make it thru the bad weather, mold free!

Keep us posted! :canabis:

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
jydske yes the purple princess is pretty heavy yeilding to, and the smell is just soo sweet!!!! am i shure going to run this next year to!!

thx new grower

heeeey stoned78 so nice to see you here bro so long time sience we talk ;) so happy to you so man ;)

hey wamen i hope i do hehe ;) they all smell very good, big bud purple pheno is more fruiti....

hey blue shark np there i love you share pics ;) yea we got a pretty bad season but lets hope for a much better season next year we need more sun!!!!!
thx for stoping by......

heey browser yea lets hope it, the bad weather already hit us last night whit lots of rain, early this morning i when out to check the girls, big bud and purple princess bud was alomost on the ground before i the rain..... i have tried all the buds up to the stems now and all look ok only 1 purple princess is going half to the ground no worry... i dont hope the big purple princess mold up,so i shake it all the time hahaha

here is som more i did this morning....the 2 pheno os leb27 was clip from the stem and put into paper bags......this pheno also did a very good yeild but not as much as the frist one....

peace maffe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts