What's new

danish garden 2007

Deus

WOW, nice leb u had going there m8. Gratz on the harvest :) When its dryed, let ud know how much u got from that leb27 of yours :p

G

flowerdubber, dup, little weeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey guys thx you very much all.....we have a pretty bad storm here right now so i am runing out all the time som of the plant are on the ground so i have try to get them up all the time but 1 hours later the purple princess is down on the ground again, i think it becures the buds are so big on it......lets hope they all make it

here is som more flash shot of the leb i just havestet....i take som dry shot of the plants when it dry

it so wild its only one plant :jump:

peace maffe

Dkgrower

Veteran
Congrates on the very beatifull lebs, they have done a fine job in this summer and responded well to a few big stroms, remember when i sayed i was a littel disapointed with it. my focus was very much on the high, but just looking at your leb´s i think they are in next years plans,

Bom shiva

trapik

hey, sorry to hear about the storm, we had one by there also, as you know. :badday:

MJ recovers well, don't forget that, bro.
I send my best wishes, sun and good vibes to you.

Keep up the great work!! :yes:
Happy smoking :smoke:

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
dkgrower i love leb and the smoke is soo good, i was out and fishing the ohter day on a leb high and when i was coming home about 3 hours later i was still alittle high :)

hey trapik yes the storm was pretty heavy and its still here only a purple princess stalk was brokken so nothing big very happy for that....yea your plants was toalt slam by the wind i see that ;/

thx browser.....

one more leb was going down today maby the last on to if it not starting to rain, i know i say a was going to havest them in about a week but we got rainy days in the next 5 day so i think it was the best ting to do and it starte to get alitte mold...

anyway here is the pics

my girls friend was helping me today whit the havest.....

triming job

i found a butiful seeds on the plant :) I really dont no what it cross whit....

peace maffe

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey guys know i just finish the second plant and i am so sleepy hehe i have it like i have havest my hole grow room hehehe

yea trapik

yes esbe the seeds was pretty butifull lets see what coms out of it next year.....

here is som bie nest i found.....last year i pull to of them down just like that in the same spot and now they are there aigan hehe

peace maffe

G

GORGEOUS finish Maffe.....but the easiest part to come...enjoying the smoke

great job man....PEACE

Slapstick

Some really nice looking plants u have grown maffe! Once u have dried one of the lebs i would love to know how many G´s u got out of it. Looks like quite a lot!

Gz on the harvest!

Slapstick

Rastanfisk

Maffe my friend :) WoHAAA
Monster´s in your garden " How can you sleep " There's a very Huge
Green Monster out side your door. :) Enjoy your weekend

PEACE