What's new

danish garden 2007

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey all thx you very much for all the kind words you have put into this thread my mom was in a car cash, and alot of ohter stuf has going on so that why i have not been posting.....

hey esben thx you very much for a good day and thx for all those butifull pics you have put into this thread bro.....

here is som night pics for to night

frist it bigbud good into flower......

purple princess just pollenait a week ago whit e-rocket x danish passion i hope i get a few seeds....

leb27 pheno 1 this pheno is going to be havest tomorrow more pics of it coming hoping to no rain :)

leb27 pheno 2

leb27 pheno 3

Last edited:

Deus

WOW, didnt expect to see this much from ya Maffe lol. Kind of suprised me with the outdoors. I know how much u grow indoor, anyways... Looking gooooooood ;)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
happy harvest my friend!

heres the lil pollination job we did at my visit in your garden. your purple princess gets sexed by my e-rocket x danish passion. hope i was a succes! thanks for the great day anyway!

men on work, getting the babe
8344polli_sep071.jpg

8344polli_sep0711.jpg

8344polli_sep0721.jpg

8344polli_sep073.jpg

8344polli_sep079.jpg

i think she got a lil disapointed to see how little the man was, hehe
8344polli_sep076.jpg

8344polli_sep075.jpg

lil human help
8344polli_sep077.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, coming!
8344polli_sep078.jpg

8344polli_sep074.jpg

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
this Thread just keeps getting more interesting everyday.. thanks for sharing Maffe and Esben.. your grows make me dream.. inspirational since OG times.
Will never forget what ive seen. :)

PrinceOfPersia

Excellent!

You guys seem to be having alot of joy, cause im sitting with a smile watching all theese nice pictures! i feel da energy :)

peace pop-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some giant sword bushes out there! Big spike balls! :yes: Great shots maffe and esbe, the pollination sequence was nice..... Sounds like a promising hybrid! Hope your mom is alright and heals up quick... Happy harvest! Have fun trimming that leb, quite a sativa and early! Was this the same one?

Sava

Hiya, MaFFe :wave:..your lebs are looking really great, sory i couldn't try it in our climate this season...but i still hope that i'll be able to do it some day .
Hope you are well there bro.

S.

Last edited:

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey sava yea you need to try it i promise you it one of the best plants i have grown outside

i have test smoke a little bud whit a friend before a fishing trip and 3 hours later we got home still totaly high, i love the high of this plant......

the leb i was going to havest today i didnt becures of to much rain this moring, i am hoping for the good weather we got now are there tomorrow so i can havest it......

here is som shot from the garden

peace maffe

G

BEAUTIFUL garden..my first time here..wow.I'll definitely be back.I'm curious as to which Leb27 pheno is your favorite? Were they cuts or seeds? great pics and plants...awesome thread...and nice to have esbe on hand!!

G

awesome garden maffe! i wish it was possible for me to do a grow like that here, truly impressive man. :)

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey all and thx......today was the big day :)

frist plant in the garden was going down today so here is what happen only need to trim the plant now

leb27

need to go the trimming job is waiting hehe

cya later guys

peace maffe

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
When you have to crouch to cut your plant then you know you're doing something right:) This is really an awesome plant Maffe, and considering how far north we really are here in Denmark it's amazing how early it is.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love the harvest pix! that leb is huge! congratz bro, you did a great job on that one!

G Brazil

Oh my god! some big plants you got eh? excellent garden, beautiful location, I bet Denmark is very nice place,,, specially with those monsters growing in your backyard, I hope I can get a backyard like yours.... Just started my seedz, for my indoor/outdoor project and my outdoor grow will be on a terrace at 23 ' South.... good luck man, those plants are huge, you will have a lot of bud to smoke!

Latest posts

Latest posts