What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Nice work with those Dosi's, Scrappy. #1 looks great, digging the bud structure and resin on that one. What kinda smells you getting?

She performed the best as well. She's got a little cookie in her terps but leans a little more to the og side than the others. Haven't smoked her yet.

Rolled up a joint of #4 the other day, great flavor nice high. Glad I have a cut of that one and #1 as well.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
im back....

im back....

stoked about his wedding cake ,if its legit its my kind of cross the other is sour dub,,,you might say that after being busted twice from dumb luck you might just wanna sit it out.to that i say :moon: small space personal grow using the led bulbs in the other pic...use 2 for veg and 4 for flower...day 1

picture.php

the girls thank you

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Hell yeah she's one badass bitch! Came back home and put all the other chems right back in line. Big thanks to the bud who put her back in my hands. :tiphat: Don't know how I've lived without her the last 3 years.

Been smoking on this dosidos f2 #1 the last few days and wow it's good. Lip smacking greasy og flavor still tasting it 20 min later. Some great plants throughout the whole pack. Looks, terps, flavor, yield, potency... what more do you need? #4 male getting pimped out hard this round.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
tht sure looks like the same exact cut I got yrs ago labeled as D...turned out to be the chem sister cut....IDK ask me and Ill tell ya to keep the D and the glue...Sis was my favorite from that whole family but none of them can touch the dosido...Dosi is one of those I would dedicate a whole room too

Scrappy-doo

The dosidos are the ones I'm gonna let go of, but not until I find a better one to replace them with. I'm keeping #1 and 4 for now, but I think my keeper is somewhere in the f3's or the ix's I made. Got some other seeds to run first though so they'll be around for a bit.

D, sis, and glue are irreplaceable... No chance I'm letting any of them go. The sister doesn't have the leaf variegation like the D has. Easy way to tell them apart. She also puts out a lot more smaller tighter buds. They're both nice but I like the D better. I have a sis and a chem4 running side by side this round. My 4 got a little cooked under the hps on my first run with her so it'll be interesting to see how she does in a showdown with her sis under the 630. One of these days I'll put all the chems in together and we'll see what's really up.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Ok now I'm confused.1 post you're raving how good dosi is next you say you're getting rid of it...I mean I get you prefer the chem family and that's fine everybody's tastes are different but, like,why not just keep both ?

Scrappy-doo

Ok now I'm confused.1 post you're raving how good dosi is next you say you're getting rid of it...I mean I get you prefer the chem family and that's fine everybody's tastes are different but, like,why not just keep both ?

I wouldn't say I prefer chem. I like both although atm I reach for these dosidos over everything else.

But, just because I like them doesn't mean there's not better phenos to be found. The chances of these f2 females from a single pack being the very best the line has to offer is probably close to zero. They are great plants which is why I'm keeping them until I have a chance to run a larger population of f3's and ix's to find even better ones. Once that happens they'll probably get swapped out or at least the cookie pheno #4 will because I know how dank that cookie funk can get and she doesn't have it quite like that f1 cut. The #1 face-off pheno might end up staying... that shit's awesome and I don't know how much better those phenos get but if I had to bet on it I'd bet I can find another face-off leaner I like more.

Probably one day I'll do the same thing with the chems... Reverse one or all and hit the others to go treasure hunting. Doubt I'll ever let any of the originals go though. At least not on purpose. :)

I say get rid of all of them... Upgrade to some Sativa stuff. Maybe Mango Haze perhaps :tiphat: :huggg:

Most people I deal with out in the real world would consider a room full of sativas a downgrade, lol. I might end up with 1 or 2 in the rotation eventually but for the most part a good sativa hybrid is probably the closest I'll get unless the game changes. For now I have sour diesel and those jw bb's have some nice sativa leaners that have my attention. Reminding me a lot of that bb sativa cut I had a couple years back.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I wouldn't say I prefer chem. I like both although atm I reach for these dosidos over everything else.

But, just because I like them doesn't mean there's not better phenos to be found. The chances of these f2 females from a single pack being the very best the line has to offer is probably close to zero. They are great plants which is why I'm keeping them until I have a chance to run a larger population of f3's and ix's to find even better ones. Once that happens they'll probably get swapped out or at least the cookie pheno #4 will because I know how dank that cookie funk can get and she doesn't have it quite like that f1 cut. The #1 face-off pheno might end up staying... that shit's awesome and I don't know how much better those phenos get but if I had to bet on it I'd bet I can find another face-off leaner I like more.

Probably one day I'll do the same thing with the chems... Reverse one or all and hit the others to go treasure hunting. Doubt I'll ever let any of the originals go though. At least not on purpose. :)

Most people I deal with out in the real world would consider a room full of sativas a downgrade, lol. I might end up with 1 or 2 in the rotation eventually but for the most part a good sativa hybrid is probably the closest I'll get unless the game changes. For now I have sour diesel and those jw bb's have some nice sativa leaners that have my attention. Reminding me a lot of that bb sativa cut I had a couple years back.
Ok I got ya now...not really getting rid of it more like exploring which is kinda what I ment by saying I'd dedicate a room for it.its that good imo

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Glad you didnt take that wrong lol. Sometimes my jokes miss the mark. If you do try the mango just amend 1/4 strength. I promise you'll be glad you started some even before you flip them into flower. You'll know even in veg they are different. :peacock:
:tiphat:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
day 10 w/ the led"s

day 10 w/ the led"s

not gonna start a new thread figured id update here every now and then if thats ok w/Scrappy.
wedding cake

picture.php

picture.php

dub
picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be honest, the 18wk mango haze I smoked was a complete and total let down on all fronts. The 12wk mango, on the other hand, actually tasted like mango and had a discernible buzz...but barely. If they had been grown in my room for nearly two cycles of other cuts, I'd have been pissed.

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
To be honest, the 18wk mango haze I smoked was a complete and total let down on all fronts. The 12wk mango, on the other hand, actually tasted like mango and had a discernible buzz...but barely. If they had been grown in my room for nearly two cycles of other cuts, I'd have been pissed.

dank.Frank

That would hurt to put that much time into something that turned out like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts