What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Got my Joey Weed blueberry sexed. 6 males, 4 females. Here's the fellas:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Thinking this might be a mislabeled Ghost Train Haze which would be cool because I thought none of the snips I got of her made it. Was labeled as a sherbert but looking like there's some haze in there. Possible it could be Chaco's sour grape but I think that one was gone a while before I got these snips.

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Thinking this might be a mislabeled Ghost Train Haze which would be cool because I thought none of the snips I got of her made it. Was labeled as a sherbert but looking like there's some haze in there. Possible it could be Chaco's sour grape but I think that one was gone a while before I got these snips.

View Image

View Image

oh boy, i see chacos mislabeling rubbed off....:laughing:

Scrappy-doo

All these guys are smiling green! Nice work scrap. Cant wait to see how the jw bb stacks up for ya. I was curious what you do with your males? Do you flower all of them all the way out or select to one? Are you putting these dudes to work?

I usually do an open pollenation with all the males and if one or 2 stand out I'll reveg them for another solo run.

Right before they start to drop I cut the tops and put them in a cups of water, then under the sink or in a cabinet with an led bulb and paper underneath.

I have 3 spare cabinets to work with so these all got paired up based on phenotype.

I'll take #4 for the win with #1 in 2nd.:)

Awesome thanks for your opinion. Any particular reason why you like those 2 best? Just so happens those 2 got paired together. Both have minimal side branching and nice purple colors.

picture.php

Also 2 and 3 got paired up. Both have the most lateral branching.

5 and 6 were tall and last to trigger, also seem the most finicky and lowest yielding.

Nut sure which I like best. They're all pretty nice!

oh boy, i see chacos mislabeling rubbed off....:laughing:

Shit's contageous!

:tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
I like the more indica sided blueberry so the taller lanky ones are out for me. I like the nicely forming cola and fatter leaves of 1 & 4. I figured if you had topped them then side branches would have shown more.
I do like 2 and 3 as well for their structure. Ultimately it would come down to smell between those 4.

Scrappy-doo

Not a lot going on with smells on the stem rubs. Most have a light floral berry type smell but #1 is more skunky and probably the stinkiest. Don't think I'll be using these other than for making f3's for now. Pollen will just be cataloged and stored in the freezer until I see what's up with the females.

My pollen collection is getting pretty large. Got 2 masonjars filled with all the strains I've run since I moved here stuffed into sandwich baggies. Before long I'll have to get a separate freezer just for the pollen vault. Seed addiction turned pollen addiction. :)

Scrappy-doo

Dosidos #4 and #3.

picture.php

Relieved these 2 made it to the finish. A few weeks ago I decided to give all the dosidos f2's a boost with some pbp bloom. Got high and fed them pbp grow by accident. 1/2 hour later I realized what I did and flushed 10 gal of water thru each of them. I think I drowned the roots on these 2 because they started yellowing real quick. These are both hung and dry now. Still turned out pretty awesome.

#4. Last pic was right at harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Not a lot going on with smells on the stem rubs. Most have a light floral berry type smell but #1 is more skunky and probably the stinkiest. Don't think I'll be using these other than for making f3's for now. Pollen will just be cataloged and stored in the freezer until I see what's up with the females.

My pollen collection is getting pretty large. Got 2 masonjars filled with all the strains I've run since I moved here stuffed into sandwich baggies. Before long I'll have to get a separate freezer just for the pollen vault. Seed addiction turned pollen addiction. :)

lol.. I have quite a few lil vials of pollen in the freezer as well. I would catalog the stem smells, if 1 of the girls stands out hopefully the smell of 1 of the males matches her.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice work with those Dosi's, Scrappy. #1 looks great, digging the bud structure and resin on that one. What kinda smells you getting?