What's new

Damakkus Grow Room

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Too bad about the casey's bro, get crack'n those new seeds :) ... Is it the newest call of duty you're playing?

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Slips, my pal, glad to hear you still have her. Which pheno is it? I remember back on Joeshmoe's bday he had 2 phenos, he had passed me one of them which has got to be the best weed I have had in a while as it got me to laugh. Not many can do that for myself. Not to mention I do not laugh much anyway as I am always so damn serious about stuff. I need to get by and see you all. Since I have moved, I dont really go anywhere. Just going to have to make a point to get to see you guys. :yes:

Black Ra1n, yeah it sucks about CJ but it is good to know some great phenos are out there. I will start the new beans over the next couple of days. I need to tend to some other things before I can get them started though.

And the game I am sooo hooked on is Call of Duty : World at War. Nothing but non stop action. The graphics are just off the hook, too bad I suck at it! LOL practice makes perfect. My screen name is TrichomeFarmer on xbox live if anyone wants to play in a BAKED match. Thats the only way I play is BAKED.

GROW UNITED

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i cant believe i havent posted in here yet. WTF where was i. hey Dam nice flow of plants you keep. i like the tables mucho

damakkus

West Coast ICer
What Up Fellas

It has been a while. Been busy with all kinds of stuff.

My health has really kept me down but nothing will stop this years outdoor grow!

But most important, I just wanna say I'm Back!!

GROW UNITED

E

easyrasta

Welcome back.........your dreams were your ticket out, jk
hope u are well bro.
peace
Ez

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Whats up EZ, LoL have not seen that show in years. I am doing ok. My back went out and I am kinda stuck at times.

Old Soul, Thanks and nothin would hold me back from showin off my grow. I hope to show every step of the way but sometimes shit happens. My wife is worse shape than I am. She goes for neck surgery Thursday. Then there are 3 or 4 more other surgeries she will need. I am grateful to have the mj to get us thru all this. :yes:

Black Ra1n, Thanks as it feels good to be amongst friends. Zombie Virus and Sour Puss are still survivin as I am trying to salvage my situation over here and figure out what genetics are going to make it for this years grow. Just about everything I have is in a reveg state and/or dying. :badday: I will get some pics when my battery charges up and I figure out the changes to this site since I have been gone.

Core, Esben, Thanks my friends. Cant wait to see what you all have been working on.

Be back later with some pics

:listen2: GROW UNITED

damakkus

West Coast ICer
HeYa Old Soul, thanks for checkin on me :D

I wanna give you all an update as I have found out why the PO PO is always near.

Remember last year when I told you all five-o showed up at my door, well now I know why. Take a look at this photo, I know it is blurry but I took it 3a.m. with my camera from a distance.

But my point is that it is the PO PO If you look close you can see his badge. Thats right, I am growing right in front of a cop who happens to be the guy who lives behind me. I have my huge plants growing right in front of him.

Now I know why I am being watched constantly! Five-o up and down my street all day. Parked up the street.

Anyhow, I will be back with some of what I have been doing. Not a whole lot as I really had to get my numbers in control as I just dont know when they may come knockin.

GROW UNITED

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pfffw just be carefull then.....gladd to see ya safe and sound!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow bro, hope you have a good relationship to that next door pig! best wishes and karma!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Be safe and most of all be smart.. sending ya good vibeage peace.

sack

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Core, Esben, Black Ra1n, Sackoweed

Thanks guys for stoppin by and giving support. Since I have found out the popo lives behind me I have went into hibernation.

I just found out that my good friend shmoe was busted for doing something stupid. It is just a sad day.

Makes me wonder if I will get busted too as these plants I have will produce more than 8 ounces as that is all the law will permit in my county. But I need my meds to last all season. The law needs changed!

I just have this one photo for now as I need to learn how to upload photos easier

The biggest one is the Strawberry Diesel #3, the 2 in front are the chem 4s, and the chem d to the left with a few white mixed in.

I think I am done with the White. Me and that plant dont get along.

GROW UNITED

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome, lets pray you, with a lil luck, can have your medicin finished. shmoe was jailed long ago wasnt he? i did a lot of thinking on him and his lately

Latest posts

Latest posts