What's new

Damakkus Grow Room

reject

Did you lay out any plans for surveillance on your outdoor garden yet? Your plants somehow look better every time I see an update!!

damakkus

West Coast ICer
thebandit777, thanks my man. Much appreciated :D But I am still trying to get things figured out around here.

reject, I do have an idea but no $$$ for that right now as I am still sleepin with my gals. :canabis: I did see a few units at costco. 700.00 with dvr and 8 night cams. I think you can add 8 more not that I need all that. I am thinking on steppin up to the 900.00 version that has 50 or 60ft night vision. I like the costco idea cuzz I can take it back if it sucks ace or too difficult to install. :bashhead:

Quick update: I am still trying to figure out the best way to vent my room before I turn the big lights on. Gonna see about building a venting box to help things out as they didnt have many options at the stores around these parts. :no:

I'll be back soon with some pics :yes:

Thanks for stoppin by :D

GROW UNITED

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey dam, what's up bro! That Casey looks beautiful, great job with her. Can't wait to hear the smoke report.

Did you build rooms inside the garage, or is it just open? How many watts you gonna be running?

Hope all is well with you and the wife.

Peace

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hey Old Soul, thanks for caring my friend as things have been challenging for me.

Sometimes you just need a little time away....

Took cuttings to get things started again

Strawberry Diesel Rows 1-3
Chemdog Rows 4-6
Chem Four Rows 7-9

GROW UNITED

Old Soul

Veteran
A good friend told me he had heard from you so I finally stopped worrying. Good to see ya back bro. That is a lovely set of cuttings you have. Can't wait to see things get going.

peace

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Black Ra1n, thanks bro. That is my home made cloner I put together cuzz I got tired of failure in cubes. I so suck at trying to clone in rockwool. :D

Old Soul, It is good to know others care. Thanks. Things should be flowing along soon so stay tuned buddy. :D

Why is this site so slow?

GROW UNITED

Old Soul

Veteran
It's been off and on for me. I think they said they are trying to update something that will make it faster eventually.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Well it is going on day 7 for my cuttings :rasta: Cant wait to have things flowing again :D

Chem 4 and Chemdog have popped a few root taps :yes:
Straw D is lagging behind I think because the cuttings were not that healthy when taken :badday: My bad - sure they will be fine though :joint:

I started some more Casey Jones as I am pheno searchin Also got some SHIT going
Thanks Shantibaba

GROW UNITED

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good you posting up again.....we all need a brake once and a while
how did the ssh turn out?smokewise that is...coz i saw you rocked them flowers :D

M

MeltingPot

Wishing you the best in 2009. The Casey is jaw-dropping my friend.
MP

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Black Ra1n, thanks bro. CJ has got to be one of my favs :canabis:

esben, the SHIT were started from seed :yes: 4 of 9 popped

Core, yeah man. I needed a breather. I also needed to start balancing my time better. :bashhead: As far as the SSH, out of the 3 phenos grown 2 have great smoke. Out of those 2 phenos, 1 had airy big buds while the other had tiny rock buds. None of these are keepers IMO. I will have to throw down some more ssh beans for a keeper but that will be later on. :headbange

MeltingPot, right back at you my friend. Thanks for the comments on CJ as she is a beautiful specimen. :D

I finally got a new monitor :jump: Now I can see the images :yes: I should have replaced this thing a long time ago!

GROW UNITED

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
heya dam how ya been?hope to see ya here shortly...........nice cloner btw it's bionaicare?

damakkus

West Coast ICer
MOneYMiKe, it has been up and down for me. Things have a way of just getting me down, then I gotta lift myself backup type deal. A lot has to do with money as well. Times are getting tough. At least gas has gotten reasonable. A pow wow would be great as I can sure use some friends. I live in the middle of no where. If it were not for this internet LOL

Man I should not have smoked that WHITE. I am baked. That cloner is a 81 site aeroponic cloner I built using botanicare's 2 x 2 trays. Then I purchased some 1/8 in ultra white pvc from Taps plastics. Measured and drilled out the 2" holes. Purchased 2" net pots and cutoff the bottom net so the roots would not get damaged along with the neoprene collars. Then do all the plumbing for the misters. Built a stand from pvc with lights. System works very well :D

I will see you soon :yes:

GROW UNITED

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice let's see some pic's when u got some time eh?yeah how long did u take her for ?"white".........hear she is not all hype.....gotta see for myself next run.....u know how to get a hold of me if u wanna chat......anytime brother,keep ur head up dam.....

damakkus

West Coast ICer
MOneY, Thanks my friend. This was my 2nd go with the white. This time it was outdoors and I put her out very late in the season. She still did well overall but lacked the punch she had from the indoor I grew. I put her out late in the game because she is fast but not fast enough. LOL! the cold weather came in and I took her. dont recall what day I took her but I did find a few pics for you. :D

Old Soul, Thank You :D and a Merry Christmas to you and ALL!

The White

Quick update.

Straw D #3, Chem 4, and Chemdog have rooted. :yes: Things should be rollin soon :woohoo:

GROW UNITED