What's new

Damakkus Grow Room

damakkus

West Coast ICer
KINPIFF, I can only thank my good friends:friends: for the outstanding genetics.

Core my man, :headbange yeah they grow so damn fast when you dont want them to and grow so slow when you want them to grow fast. :nono:
And you are so right about the depression. Now I have something flowering, I feel so ALIVE :jump:

Easyrasta my friend,:wave: I am glad to see you too. Things are finally getting back on track for me. I feel good things to come...

GROW UNITED

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Alright, the new HPH-4 timer came from Global Products Solution today. :headbange Maybe the 240v nightmare will be gone :bashhead:
A special thanks to my man Joeshmoe for turning me on to this gear as it is well built. :rasta:

HPH-4 insides

HAR-1 insides from Green Air. You can clearly see the wiring nightmare and main in/out power is not even hooked up! :bashhead:

The new HPH-4 connection was simple and clean :headbange

Sentinel HPH-4 in operation :jump:

Now maybe I can forget about my electrical and focus on growing.

GROW UNITED

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Well, not much to report at this time but I am happy to say the new HPH-4 is functioning properly and I have had more time to focus on other things. :jump:

Repotted the chemdog, snowdog and a few others to bigger pots today :headbange

The transition from cloner to cubes is always a pain :spank:

And day 10 of a my Big Salad :rasta:

GROW UNITED

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Wazzup GCG, good to see you bro. Hope things are well for you.

Things are moving slow at this point for me...but you gotta start somewhere I guess

My clones got a trim today as they are looking better.

Still waiting for my elite cuts to root :bashhead:

I have decided to get away from soil as soon as I can. My new climate requires a lot more water and I can not keep up with the demand and need a more automated system.

I am thinking of giving Krypto's Ultimate Controler a try. I am trying to gather all the components as this system should make growing much easier for me :jump:

GROW UNITED

nice job on your setup.

lookin good,

sentinel. There products are very good quality.

Could you please post the link to kryptos ultimate controller?

I searched the username krypto to no avail

Thanks

ElGato

Veteran
damakkus my friend!!!

how are you bro...been a long time!!!
good to see things are comming along nicely for ya buddy , plants look sweet btw

much love bro

mj

damakkus

West Coast ICer
yukino asano Thanks for the compliment my friend. :wave: Here is that link to Krypto's Ultimate Controller http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=6341

Wazzup ElGato, my man, it has been a while. I hope things are well for you my friend. Things are starting to pick up for me. It killed me not growing during my move. Growing has brought me back to life. :jump: Thanks for stoppin by and GOD be with you my brother :rasta:

Thanks for the link.

To make sure I understand

Your going to adapt the krypto setup to top drip to waste?

Or

your going to switch to recirculating DWC?

Thanks!!

damakkus

West Coast ICer
yukino asano, nice to have you back buddy.

I am not too sure what they call each system now days

I want to go with the ebb & flow style using rockwool as my medium instead of hydroton grow rocks. I have come to hate hydroton because... Lets just leave it at just because as it is a long story.

I have heard great things of drip to waste though, but that is not for me at the moment. And if I am not mistaken, a recirculating DWC has its roots constantly submerged under water/nutrients. That type of system is definately for the winter months to maintain the 65f degree temps I think is needed to not get root rot.

Soil is the best option for the hot summer months to come, I just cant keep up with the thirst. I love automation.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Bro you got mad skills. Very impressive man for real, I love your setup too. Will definately be back to check this one out again.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
D Rock, Thanks for the compliments my man. I hope to make improvements in the near future with the help of some dear friends. I plan on building 3 seperate grow rooms. 2 for flowering and 1 for veg/clones. The problem at this time is $$$. So I have to be patient :chin:

Farmer John, Thanks buddy. The new homestead has really helped out for space and the wife letting me temporarily have an extra room until I can get my rooms built out in my garage.

I must say, I did have to overcome a few hurdles. One issue being water quality and the other being the new temps :bashhead: On top of that, a bunch of equipment going out or just plain defective.

I still have a long way to go before my grow room is what I want it to be. :rasta:

Well, I am off to renew my license today. :muahaha: :headbange

GROW UNITED

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Black Rain, I have BIG PLANS my friend. Now that I am back growing I just feel so alive. :jump:

This plant brings much joy to my life :headbange There is healing in growing :rasta:

Well, I have been busy as I decided to give Krypto's Ultimate controller a go.
I am still awaiting the float switches and a few minor parts. But so far, all is looking good.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on...

My BIG Salad Day 15 Some of these Bitches are over 7ft tall :rant:

AK-47 Day 15

The White Day 15

My new MaMas are doing well

GROW UNITED

B

Bigtimer7

Looks great my man! GOod job bro!

Stop by my room sometime my man! Shiz is lookin fire over here thats for sure... Good job man and keep it rollin!

Peace and love my man!!!

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hiya Bigtimer7 thanks for stoppin by. I will stop by your pad soon my friend as I have been so swamped with stuff to do since arriving on the new homestead as my growing conditions have changed.

Outkastt, how you doing? I hear the Nugs and Jugs was the place to be. Damn sorry I missed it. But, I hear my man Joeshmoe took it home. Way to go Shmoe :headbang

Here are some shots of my BIG SALAD. Not sure what day we are at as I have to go back and count :bashhead:

Strawberry Diesel

The White

Another of The White

AK-47

Strawberry Diesel

Here is what is getting ready to go outdoors

Some tomatoes to help hide the DIVAS

My new mini bubble cloner I built for the smaller runs

I have almost completed my Krypto controller but I am waiting to find the right containers. I will update that soon.

GROW UNITED

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Little sad today as some plants fell over overnight and created the domino effect. It was just a matter of time as these gals are so tall.

It appears The White took the worst damage as the main stem is completely bent. I may just take a few gals a little early.

Other than that I am going to try and get some compost for my outdoor grow today.