What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dakines NEW Fresh Start-Multiple Strains

Dog Star

Veteran
Am not familiar with those technique you made but looks interesting since its
naturals.

Mine idea of growing is also whithouth bottled nutes and i use of plethora of amendments,
usually i use superfood amendments as they showed they have power to grow strong plants,

here we made ferments from Stinging Nettle ferments for veg time,there is no better nutes
and never cheaper cause you just go outside,harvest a bit of nettle,add water and live her in bucket to ferment for two weeks,best vegetation nutes on market.. ;)

but that is for outdoor grow best,for indoor i have more complicated combos as i use
also vitamins,amino-acids,high concetrated natural auxine-citokinine complex and
other goodies..

Dakine

Veteran
Oh Doggie, the Barley one I did has A BUNCH of enzymes that are catalyst. The Corn also has those enzymes and has the cytokinins you are talking about as well!! It is called (SST) Seed Sprout Tea. - Look at my post #428 in this thread.

Theres A BUNCH of Methods that Master Cho has brought to light.. "KNF" Korean Nature/Natural Farming.. Im going to try and make Fermented Sea Water, Mineral Water, and A couple more FPJs, and OHNs.

I shouldve been talking to you about this my friend, I forgot your all organic/natural grower as well! You would love this stuff.

Dakine

Veteran
The first picture is the other male I found in the (unverified) GG4 x Sour Bubble Cross.. This male is so different from the other 2 suspected males it's pretty crazy lol.. complete opposite structures..

The rest of the pictures is my first REAL Cubensis Huatla, and the other 2 are showing the fruiting/pinning on my mini bulk tubs!

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 11

Dog Star

Veteran
So you have all males or you have one lady??

Male look good,leafes are Fake GG#4 all the way with a bigger size than those of mother..

Thanx for pic

Dakine

Veteran
I'm 100% that I have 1 female of gg4 x sour bubble and 1 female of silver haze x sour bubble.

The first picture is of one of my last clones of sssdh that I threw outside to flower. I was gonna use her budsites in mid flower to create an ffj ferment to use on flowering plants..

The 2nd picture is some new crosses I just picked up that I might pop very soon. The 3rd picture is to just show the Gorilla Breathe from Chunky that in going to germinate as well

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 13

Dog Star

Veteran
Good news.. am happy for you.. also nice gear you purchased..

Bad Dawg freebies Starfighter x LBL have some fire,was get one lime tasting plant
that i keeped,its a very good and tasty smoke.

Kind regards Dakine

Dakine

Veteran
So in all hoensty, ive been getting A little overwhelmed. Need to cut down the plant count, and ill be able to do that once the last 2 plants are done in the flowering tent. These first runs where basically just for selecting what I want to run/keep.

BUT theres also the Cubensis I've been trying to grow as well. That takes alot of time up in the day. If I could get A light or even full watering/drip system for my soil/soil less plants indoors, that would be A HUGE help.. Although I would think the outdoor plants would be much easier to create A automatic drip system for..

So ill get A better picture but this is an Aluminum Frame with 110u sized screen on top. This will be specifically used to run trim and dry sift/hash runs on.. Once the material is fully sifted and ready to proceed, the sifted material that fell through the screen will then be sifted/shaken on top another 3 screens.

Those 3 screens will be either A 60-73u screen for the finest material Aka Trichome Heads, the next 2 will be the 1st 2 screens used after the 110u trim screen. But the other 2 screens will be around 83u and 93u.

So itll go like this, First Screen 110u used for green/leaf material. Then that material will be sifted through A 93u, then A 83u screen, and then the last screen they will go through is A size between 60-73 that I have yet to choose.

Here we Have my GSC(forum)s1 Plant/Phenotype #1. She has just exploded with growth in all directions these past 2 1/2 weeks. I just looked and it also looks like shes flowering under 24/0 lighting because of her pistil developmnent!!

Heres A clone I took from Plant/Phenotype #1.

Next up is the Root Development on the most recent cut I took off of her thats still rooting right now!!

Next post will be this update continued..

Dakine

Veteran
Alright so here is Strawberry Kush Breathe Plant/Phenotype #2, even though she was the 1st to germinate.

(unverified)GG#4 x Sour Bubble Plant/Phenotype #2

(unverified) GG#4 x Sour Bubble Plant/Phenotype #4 - Shes so different compared to the other phenotypes, its crazy lol .

Dog Star

Veteran
SH x SB have 2 lady plants and they have huge ass leafes,stocky as pit-bulls,really fat stems.. think they will be beasts when finished,its a interesting combo.

Plants look nice,Fake GG#4 x SB haves some very cool plants,the more they grow the
more this leafes look tinyier narrow,think cross will show some resin..

Friend told me,hes from America that he finds a great plant in BBI x SB line,hes even told this one will be tested on cannabionids,very happy to know results.. that will be officialy first one from mine production to be tested.

Here i dont have this kind off beneffits.. they forbidds cannabis and we go backward
doctors in newspapers saying that legalizing weed will made more heroin users..

reefer madness in full shine..

ManyManySpliffs

I just put my bid in to get some a those Strawberry Kush Breathe tester beans. I want to run them outdoors and see how she do under the great big HPS in the sky..

Dakine

Veteran
Here is my Strawberry Kush Breathe #2

So This is what the clones of Thin Mint and Gelato33 looked like after I opened the package up and left them in open air conditions for A couple hours...

So I decided to put the cover/bottom piece of the container back on to create A humidty dome. I thought it wouldve been better since they looked fine just droopy when I opened it up for the first time.

Every couple hours I open it up and mist everything. I let them get used to the enviroment/air for about 20-30minutes at A time then I mist them lightly and the cover/dome 3-5 minutes before closing it up again..

This is what they looked like the morning after.

Still dont know what to do though, tips of new growth and the soft parts are still slowly turning brown.. I got them 2 1/2 days after being shipped.

Dakine

Veteran
I dont think ive seen regular aloe vera tea. BUT I know I have Ginger and Chamomile, and even peppermint tea bags.. Whats the dilution ratio?

Dakine

Veteran
Unripe Mango Ferment for using in the Beginning-Mid Flower.

The Ripe Mango/Fruit Ferments are used towards the end of flower. Unripe fruits are for the beginning stages of flower.. What ever the ripeness of the fruit you use indicates what stages of flower to use it in.. BUT FPJs Fresh Plant Juice Ferments like Rosemary,Bamboo Growth Tips or any Fast growing Plants/Vines Growth tips can be used during anytime of vegetative stages

Just strained ripe Mango Ferment on the Left and Unripe Mango Ferment thats been fermenting for about 2 1/2 weeks total from being made. The darker unripe ferment has so many little bubbles like its fizzing. Which would mean A bunch of Enzymes/Microbe Life in there!!

Latest posts

Latest posts