What's new

Dakines NEW Fresh Start-Multiple Strains

Dog Star

Veteran
Have 8 SH x SB and all of them going strong,very fast growers compared to
Fake GG#4 x SB... and they dont have problems with Mg like that another cross

Dakine

Veteran
Yeah doggie, im having deficiency issues with the (Unverified) GG#4 x Sour Bubbles. I dont have any issues at all with the Silver Haze x Sour Bubbles. But the GG#4 x SB are showing some kinda deficiency, ill try to get some pics of it. They looked fine after I transplanted them into my FFOF soil mix, but now they are low on something. Could possibly be MG but ima make sure!

Dog Star

Veteran
Sees they are sensitive to N after they lack Mg.. all of plants of that cross performing
same problem.. LOL

Hard to tune self properly on this plants,was think its mine medium made them this way
but all of them perform this Mg problems even after adding Mg to water that i
watered them.

Like they ask for much bigger pots and a lot of fresh soil..

Dakine

Veteran
That's exactly what's happening with the gg x sb plants!! They started showing mg deficiency but then they started yellowing up super quick lol. It honestly confused the shit outta me!

Dog Star

Veteran
Man... LOL... i know a best remedy for that when they start to yellowing than
flush them with pure clean water,they favor PH 7...

or they claim they are neutral... hehehe ;) one of those is for sure.

Weird thing,want you agree... i was never sees this kind of plants that are so picky
for nutes,its pain to see.. it will be hard to grow them Dakine...

Dakine

Veteran
So I gave them A Foliar Spray of Epsom Salt,Fresh Aloe Vera, and Black Strap Molasses.. did that last night before I went to sleep.. When I woke up the leaves on them seemed to Perk Up. I gave them A Foliar spray of just plain water today..

I'm gonna have to feed them tomorrow as well.. Thinking about adding the new Dyna Gro Mag&Phos into the water. I will also do A 1/4 strength Epsom Salt Foliar Spray again tomorrow.. So I did A little top dress on them with Lime since A little more calcium won't hurt, but there's also Mg which they need..

I guess we can see if I learned anything at all from my mistakes on the last couple runs I just did.. If they keep on being A pain in the ass to grow, I just ask that you'll be patient with me, I already know that I can ask you for help and you'll help me anyway you can lol..

I'm not gonna give up on these picky plants Doggie!!

Dog Star

Veteran
Good good,me neither... was think they have special charm right cause of showing
her pickyness.. love this kind of challenges.

Kind regards Dakine

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That has to be the best name I have heard in awhile for cannabis....Larry King OG, lol. Everytime I say it, I hear Larry King's voice.

Dakine

Veteran
Wow DTOG, I seriously have never even thought about that haha!! Shoulda called it Larry King Live instead.

Alright guys, thought I should atleast try to show some updates of whats been going on.. I was having problems with all plants that where in Royal Golds Tupur Coco&Perlite Mix, and even had just A little of it mixed into some FFOF..

I recently replanted these 2 Seedsman White Widow (Regular) Young'ins about 1 Day ago.

Also just started A batch of Lilikoi/Yellow Passion Fruit Seeds. The major producer/seller of fruit trees/plants retired his business. All local nursery/plant businesses would mainly go through this guy who had his business on one of the other islands.. Apparently theres 1 main company the smaller/local plant businesses goo through now.. Hes on one of the islands so shipping isnt bad like ordering from somewhere else which most plants you cant lol.

BUT every single fruit plant/bush/tree is backordered. Most have A wait of 1-2 years. Bigger fruit plants/trees, or ones that need to be propagated/
cloned have waits up to 10-15 years lol. I didnt believe it until I saw the list of people and local businesses that paid for their orders already.

A couple of the businesses near me told me 2-3$ for each 2-4 week old Lilikoi/Passion Fruit seedling in its own pot.. OR 4-5$ for each 6-8 week old seedling in its own pot.. Ill let you guys know the other offers I got once I start em!

Anyone know the best/easiest way to clone Spearmint? I can get 3-4$ for each pot I make that looks exactly like this. The businesses that where talking to me at A Plant Fair all actually wanted atleast 40-50 of the popular fruit/herb plants.. LOL I laughed in their faces. I got them down to taking 20 plant batches since im by myself..

Im also hoping these go well.. Only time will tell, and if its bad news. We will know much sooner then later haha!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Shrooms!!!! I still have a 20 bag I got a few months back. Haven't come across the right point in time to take them yet. Wife doesn't even know I have them, she'd prolly throw a fit if she did, lol. Pm me with the details of what you have there.

Dakine

Veteran
Glad to finally see you here BObbo! Better late then never! Dang man, that scope looks high tech haha! Must be way better then the cheapo one im using, lets see some pictures when you get it!!

Alright you guys, it looks like the (Unverified) GG#4 x Sour Bubbles are finally recovering and on the right track!! I was gonna top the main Meristem but they have such awesome secondary growth I might just take A couple shoots off them! They also have LONG/Elongated Fan LEaves, im also getting A bit of A twist/Curl but it looks to be natural if thats possible lol..

Dog Star

Veteran
They are big Dakine,is that a final pot or there is more transplanting in bigger one?

How old are your plants,did they showed sex??

Dakine

Veteran
Hey mah friend! Doggie im still thinking/planning but there will be 1 or 2 more transplants. Im 100% certain there will be 1 more which might be the final pot that they will finish in.. I want to do 3Gal and 5gal Smart Pots. IF I can time it right, the clones I take if some are female will be put into the outdoor no-till bed/planter.. I need to check again, but I dont think they showed sex yet.

Dog Star

Veteran
I know your plants are a bit older than mine here so thats why i asked,

but i think they will show sex around 7-9 weeks from seed,SB made them
slower veggers..

Dakine

Veteran
Lol yeah, we gotta know if it works well before getting all excited and shiet haha! It looks high tech though, looks alot better then mine does..

Silver Haze x Sour Bubble Bred By DogStar

GSC(Forum) S1s Bred By Ape Origin

Phenotype #1

]

GSC(Forum) s1 Phenotype #2

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeah that's what I was thinking but it was only $10 more than the scope you had so I said F it ima' get it! Time will tell, should be here today I think!

If it comes in early enough today I'm gonna try to use it on my Seedsman Nemesis strain.

Plants looking good bro!

Dakine

Veteran
So I'll get some pictures of the SH x SB & GG4 x SB Later today. It looks like my 2 GSC S1s are at maturity.. They are both showing pre sex calyxes all over them selves. I only had time to take A picture of Pheno #1 though..

GSC s1 Phenotype #1

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
That GSC S1 #1 looks like a cookie plant. I bet ya she makes cookie style buds for sure. The #2 looks more like a hybrid type plant. Interested to see what she holds.

Latest posts

Latest posts