What's new

DabLab Reloaded-- back to vertville

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Nice friggin' pull dabs!! Sure your gonna be making some bho with all that trim!!! You ever use primo nugs for oil? I do sometimes, and the taste cannot be beat. Can't wait for the pics your gonna put up.

moritzst

hey there dabs, really nice shit you got goin, already keen on seein ur next session, let them veg big man :)

greez mo

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Nice friggin' pull dabs!! Sure your gonna be making some bho with all that trim!!! You ever use primo nugs for oil? I do sometimes, and the taste cannot be beat. Can't wait for the pics your gonna put up.

Some BHO? Haha. Mountains of that shit...and of course, nug runs for days.

hey there dabs, really nice shit you got goin, already keen on seein ur next session, let them veg big man :)

greez mo

Thanks man, thats the only way I know how ;) Over veg = over grow

DabOnDabs

Veteran
ne115H2.jpg

M8v6qOP.jpg

r8e1iXb.jpg

q4G9IZ4.jpg

9X8A3tl.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
As you can see, I chopped my room up. Going w/ 6k in a 9x12. Instead of wasting a ton of space this time too, I decided to make it as hard as humanly possible on myself... There is 50x5 feet of trellis hanging in there..The plants are alot lankier this time (horizontal veg this time, vert last time), but it was actually a blessing in disguise. The lanky plants really helped to fill the trellis up.

I also went through, and transplanted my seedlings into 5 gallon buckets. Threw out quite a few of those plants for one reason or another...

A few were too lanky, thin stems, and just gangly...Some were falling all over themselves because the nodes were too far apart...Some were tall and had THICK THICK stems, but absolutely no branching whatsoever. That wont work w/ me...

Also found a couple KICK ASS phenos of the citrix. The hemlock isnt looking too promising, but we'll see. There are like 4 or 5 of the Scotts OG plants that are ABSOLUTELY perfect for vert. One of the plants I'm actually hoping is a male...If she..is a he...

You best believe i'll be making some of my own crosses.

Sqydro

dabondabs looking very nice mate in for round 2, your self draining system is it just a bucket within a bucket so theres a small bit of space for run off and gravity takes it away or we got a pump pulling it? looks sick

i see HGOs DTW set up uses all coco and feeds 5 x a day in full flower, i was thinking going 80/20 coco perlite for better drainage seiin ur high perlite to coco ratio i take it you get quick drainage?

all the best for the new room mate

DabOnDabs

Veteran
I'm moving away from the perlite. It's a crutch... Maybe some on the bottom but that's it. I was feeding 8x per day

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Throwin down a small supdate;

I went outta town for 5 days, and had the bro watch the girls. I guess a chef's definition of "a few drops" and my definition of "a few drops" are REALLLLLLY FUCKING DIFFERENT.

Somehow, dude went through a quart of ph up, and a quart of ph down...in 5 days.

Like seriously, if one is salt and one is pepper...You are a shitty chef.

Had some fried leaves, and a really sad looking couple of rooms, but a good flush and the normal routine, as well as some leaf removal has them right back on track.

Lovin this nightmare OG. It definately needs 10 weeks, 9 is still a bit early it seems to me, but father time is always working against me.

3cG2emw.jpg

s7qvWJx.jpg

Q4fBWVJ.jpg

sIDCj0S.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Veg room (seedlings) is getting straight overgrown. You know how I do. Lol.

BBT6EHs.jpg

1NfJ06x.jpg

C3hfz4S.jpg

h4ZlOVU.jpg

Clones for the next run. All my phenos labeled and ready to rock in flower 2, and I'll keep the winner clones, and give the losers to my friends !!! HAHAHAHAHA

All of my homies are weird. They think im a piece of shit for chuckin clones, seeds, anything that doesnt look up to par in the trash. "I'll take it man, are u kidding..." fine dude, have it.

n8jqIwo.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Flower is 9 x 12. 6 lights, 3 per row, 3' spacing in between each. 16 plants, auto feed, autodrain

The seedlings are going into flower 2... its 9 x 18. 6 lights in their as well...Probably gonna hand water for now. Get personal w/ these hoes

kkKHCdm.jpg

mYAg4G0.jpg

ArG2mAI.jpg

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's dudes like you that make me want to grow bud instead of seed...

Killing it brother Dabs...
Digging the new set up and looking like a nice
little factory is up and running hard!

Get them trunks thick enough and ya can sling a hammock
under them lights and work that tan up for summer...

A whole different kind of sticky dreams... lol

Last edited:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Looking sick mang!!!! What are the new strains that went into flower? That leeroy tk getting flowered? Them bitches in the pics above look like they are almost at the ceiling now and looks like flowering just started.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
It's dudes like you that make me want to grow bud instead of seed...

Killing it brother Dabs...
Digging the new set up and looking like a nice
little factory is up and running hard!

Get them trunks thick enough and ya can sling a hammock
under them lights and work that tan up for summer...

A whole different kind of stick dreams... lol

Its dudes like me who wouldnt be anywhere without dudes like you tho, So please...keep up the good work. Come visit, ill set you up on bud for the rest of your life. ;)

Ya man, All i need are some welding glasses and a man thong to go w/ that hammock and ide never leave the crib

Looking sick mang!!!! What are the new strains that went into flower? That leeroy tk getting flowered? Them bitches in the pics above look like they are almost at the ceiling now and looks like flowering just started.

The flower room thats already filled is Nightmare OG + whatever that G.S.C. shit they gave me at the dispensary is. Yea, they're almost at the ceiling...MR. GT challenged my ego, and said he didnt see plants on the ceiling...So he can eat one, and check this ish out in 3 weeks. lol

They veg'd a we bit too long, but its okay. Overgrow is better than undergrow in my opinion.

The veg room is getting switched over to flower tomorrow, and in it includes:

Leeroy Triangle Kush
Scotts OG (Triangle Kush X RD #1)
Citrix (Grapefruit x LA conf)
Hemlock (Durban poison x LA conf)

On deck

Cannafornia - G.S.C
TR Seeds - Moneys Pug Life (Stardawg triangle kush x Tom hills haze)
TR Seeds - 91' Chem Skunk VA cut X tom hills haze

From all 90 of them clones, i'll grab ONE mother of each pheno I like, and give the rest away. Getting things geared up for summer.

Theres no way i can get away with forced air bullshit, so it looks like i have the following options:

A.) Rip down everything, start from scratch...2x4's Drywall, Electrical, plumbing, Air conditioning

B.) Get a couple mini splits, install them through the wall, done.

C.) Outdoor Greenhouse in the backyard

D.) Build a garage, inside garage put 2x12k flower rooms.

I think i'll be able to get away with this setup through the next harvest, running lights from 8PM - 8AM. We will see tho.

lvtokerr

My crazy old man flowers his shit all summer long without ac in Denver. He rocks his lights during the day. His yields are shitty but he also didnt have his ventilation set up right. So if someone knew what they were doing it should be no problem to rock one more round out if its on at night.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
My crazy old man flowers his shit all summer long without ac in Denver. He rocks his lights during the day. His yields are shitty but he also didnt have his ventilation set up right. So if someone knew what they were doing it should be no problem to rock one more round out if its on at night.

I'll get it done, you trust me =D. I have a 15k btu wall banger, and could always get another one for the other room. 6k in each, forced air + Small A/C from 9PM - 9AM...That'd do. I dont have money or the will power to fuck w/ mini splits.

I wanna do a Big ass central system, but if i'm gonna do that, i'm gonna redo everything in my basement. All the wiring is in the wrong spots, there are light leaks because the 1'' styrofoam has holes in it and there is no insulation between the joists...Shit like that.. Its just a bit ghetto. Safe and sound, but a big ghetto.

Which brings me to this thought...Fuck Spending 1500-2000$/mo to crank during the summer, w/ all the bugs and nasties that go w/ it. I love growin in the winter, but the summer kinda sucks... SO... Greenhouse? Sure, same issues...But... Less(BIG ASS) plants, less overhead, Less stress(growing indoors is just stressful. Light,Pump,Water,ETC failures can all be catastrophic. Seems like it would be nice to just let nature do her thing...W/ a little environmental help of course :)

Peep this; Toss out some ideas friends. Whats the next move in dabville? 6 50 Gallon Greenhouse PPKS? 6-100 Gallon Greenhouse Coco Pots? Stay Indoor?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281815

mr. gt

hahaha... just busting your balls a bit. But looking at the pics before I saw you mention my name I was thinking.... "it would be nice to have plants on the floor." (in the smallish room with the 3 lights) hahahaha.

Plants on the ceiling lmao. I'm going to try it. You can also veg those mother fuckers tall and have them wrap around the ceiling. You could always put trellis on the ceiling if they hit it and hope the plants are still bendable.

Plants on the floor need to be in a moveable container and you have to move them to make a walkway when you need to get in there hahaha. That's my theory at least. (just worried about airflow)

I also was thinking the room looks a bit like Marlos Wall of Weed (W.O.W) thread. It is looking great man! Im excited for you. I really want to see the yield difference between this one and the last one.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
hahaha... just busting your balls a bit. But looking at the pics before I saw you mention my name I was thinking.... "it would be nice to have plants on the floor." (in the smallish room with the 3 lights) hahahaha.

Plants on the ceiling lmao. I'm going to try it. You can also veg those mother fuckers tall and have them wrap around the ceiling. You could always put trellis on the ceiling if they hit it and hope the plants are still bendable.

Plants on the floor need to be in a moveable container and you have to move them to make a walkway when you need to get in there hahaha. That's my theory at least. (just worried about airflow)

I also was thinking the room looks a bit like Marlos Wall of Weed (W.O.W) thread. It is looking great man! Im excited for you. I really want to see the yield difference between this one and the last one.

Bust away brother. If/when they hit the ceiling, i will just bend them forward, and possibly put some netting along the roof. I hit 16 and change w/ the last setup..which is only 1.33 per light...But there was so much fucking space to walk around... This is spaced out better. More foliage in a smaller space..There is almost 250sq ft of trellis in there (50x5)..Which if you were runnin horizontal would be almost 10 lights worth of trellis space, for only 6 vert bulbs. Actual is probably like 220sq ft, so 9 bulbs, and then there will be some spots that arent 100% covered..but it does get thick in their as yal saw last round.

Hoping for 10 per room this way.. We will see gents.

The True badass way for me to do this tree shit would be to do 4 plants around each light

X
XOX
X

With a 5x5 screen behind each plant...12 OZ per plant = 48 oz = 3lb per light...

Could probably do 6 of those in my big room if i wanted, and that would definately eliminate most of the need for Cooling this summer ;)