What's new

curling leaves

L

Legalize This

i think, your roots seeing light, is like your butthole getting sunburnned.

L

Legalize This

I am sorry...but 56 grams of anything added to h20, unless it is 56 grams of more h20, just seems wrong, too high, too much. Certainly not ANY chelated salt/mineral based nute at that level, you will evaporate the plant to green salt dust in 48 hours at that rate. I am confused...it made sense at "5 to 6 grams" but 56...I dont know man. I seriously doubt JC recommended that.
i just posted pics of my plant now, that i straightened the leaves out on from the claw. i pointed out a specific leaf, because i removed a lot of them.

L

Legalize This

i don't know shit either, im a perpetual student, but i do know that clawed up leaves never unclaw.
picture.php
you too my angered friend. pics that prove. when you see them, keep in mind that every single leaf on that plant was sad and drooping and clawed. 5 days ago, i watered with "56 GRAMS OF EPSON SALT" in 1 gallon distilled water.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
the roots reach the edge of the pot and then they dry out and die same as any plant in any other pot be it clear or not. light doesn't go through dirt or else it wouldn't matter anyway and light would hit all roots even the ones outside since the sun is much more powerful than my 70 watts of hps. or 6000 lumens however you like to call it.

we must be talking about two different thing then and its probably best you don't call it the claw. the claw/clawing is when you give plants too much nitrogen and the edges of the leaves roll down and in which causes the stem parts to curl down and hook over like a claw. no matter what you do those leaves never ever ever everrrrrrr uncurl and straighten out. anyone can tell you that. for you to say that a toxic dose of potassium chloride will fix that seems very preposterous and i will need some proof.

G

Guest 88950

^^^i agree that clawing from too much N doesnt go away.

Legalize, you mentioned the leaves were drooping...........this can be from underwatered / overwatered and since the problem went away after watering i say you used the wrong term to describe your plants needing h2o.

L

Legalize This

Legalize, you mentioned the leaves were drooping...........this can be from underwatered / overwatered and since the problem went away after watering i say you used the wrong term to describe your plants needing h2o.
maybe, but a few of them did have the claw. i keep saying that only the young leaves unclawed. its not hard to believe, theyre still growing. my doctor here in Nevada, is a vegan, walks around bare-footed, and eats with her hands. she cured her son of an incurrable disease(serval palsy, hope i spelled that right). thats a fact and shes known and hated by doctors worldwide. the docs were going to cut his tendons, to undraw him up, like my twisted plant, just so he could sit in a wheelchair all his life. she said no, took him home and cured him with raw shit. i shook his hand. he walks and talks like a normal man. i refuse to believe that something cant be fixed, because i know better. when you use natural law as a leverage, many things can be done. salt is natural, and a major part of living organisms. if you were constipated, you could use that same salt to loosen your bowels. same thing i did with the plant. so it may have been a little much. hasnt ever been a problem in the past so, no big deal. its akin to taking 2 exlaxes instead of 1. i dont give my plant anything that i wouldnt eat or drink (not including soil of course), after all, im the one smoking it.

L

Legalize This

the roots reach the edge of the pot and then they dry out and die same as any plant in any other pot be it clear or not. light doesn't go through dirt or else it wouldn't matter anyway and light would hit all roots even the ones outside since the sun is much more powerful than my 70 watts of hps. or 6000 lumens however you like to call it.

we must be talking about two different thing then and its probably best you don't call it the claw. the claw/clawing is when you give plants too much nitrogen and the edges of the leaves roll down and in which causes the stem parts to curl down and hook over like a claw. no matter what you do those leaves never ever ever everrrrrrr uncurl and straighten out. anyone can tell you that. for you to say that a toxic dose of potassium chloride will fix that seems very preposterous and i will need some proof.
well im giving up this fight, and i will take more pics for now on. i might have cut most of them off and the new ones took place so fast that, idk. but i do know that almost every leaf on this plant i have now was like that, and now 6 days later, not 1 claw. you can see it in my pics. i know the claw. its a normal looking leaf that bends 90* or more in the middle only. some of my leaf tips almost bent in half, and i watched them unbend in a matter of a few hours. not all the way, but the young ones did go straight, because ive only had the plant for 6-7 days, and theres not 1 bent leaf. so stay tuned, because my friend is going to bring me another sad case, and ill more than likely use 56 grams of epson again. this time, ill do lots of pics spanning the days after. what if im right? what will you say if im right?

i might have cut most of them off and the new ones took place so fast that, idk. but i do know that almost every leaf on this plant i have now was like that, and now 6 days later, not 1 claw. you can see it in my pics. i know the claw.

You cut the clawed leaves off?

You plant doesn't have the claw because you cut all those leaves off. You just told us yourself.

I am growing to like you Legalize This...please please PLEASE start a thread with a plant given wayyy too much N, and fix with 56 grams a gallon, and flower it to successful completion. If you do this, and It works, I will acknowledge publicly that it did indeed work and that I didnt think it would. But you have to do it in a thread, and flower it out.

L

Legalize This

i posted some before and after pics on my profile, of me curing the claw. it wasnt a bad case but nonetheless, 1 week later and it looked great. i might not have had a "lot" of it, but still, its not there anymore you can see.

L

Legalize This

You cut the clawed leaves off?

You plant doesn't have the claw because you cut all those leaves off. You just told us yourself.

I am growing to like you Legalize This...please please PLEASE start a thread with a plant given wayyy too much N, and fix with 56 grams a gallon, and flower it to successful completion. If you do this, and It works, I will acknowledge publicly that it did indeed work and that I didnt think it would. But you have to do it in a thread, and flower it out.
yes its possible that i may have cut all the bad ones off true, but not the smaller ones. the bigger leaves are about done growing, of course theyre not going to straighten.

L

Legalize This

and im not ashamed to admit when im wrong, and i may be, but theres a part of what im saying thats right. claw can be stopped and somewhat reversed "with younger leaves". will that work?

G

Guest 88950

well i can only go by what has been proven to me in my garden and if you are expierencing the reversing of the claw caused by excess N then perhaps there is something to learn here.

i have seen first hand how well Fresh Worm Castings worked on eliminating RA's........this isnt supported nor accepted as an effective method to fight RA's but i saw the benefits and my Chem cut is now in flower.....thats why im open to your claims.

i urge you to start a thread as TheGreenReaper suggests to establish a cure for an asthetic problem.

the info regarding your Dr. and her son is cool. i believe that modern medicine has strayed away from the real source to a healthy life and it has led us to look to pills and supplaments to deal with health issues b/c thats where the money is at.

anyway, im open to learn but will remain skeptical for now.

Last edited:
L

Legalize This

i might have curred it because it more than likely wasnt the claw, but something else. not 1 person has told me that the claw can be curred so, maybe it was something else. i showed the pics, i dont lie, so next time im going to straighten it all out.
the money for big pharma is out of control. theyre killing more people than theyre helping. EVERY cancer can be cured. and its easy, but will people listen and do it? hell no. they choose to die. they choose to go to a doctor who "knows everything", and is in bed deeply with big pharma. rediculous. most of our politicians have stock in big pharma because they know baby boomers are getting old, and people are stupid and lazy, and will not make an effort to live if it requires any work. my mother is dying of cancer right now, and she wont even make an effort. like everyone else, she just excepts it. when someone tells me, that it cant be done or it cant be healed, thats like a challenge to me. i start doing drastic experiments, and epson salt was one that worked, for twisty and benders (young benders. i dont want to get stihgnobevoli started again. dude never stops) to some people, theres NO cure because everyone told them theres no cure. why try?

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I am a cancer survivor. Force feed her Hemp oil pills...many first hand reports of cancer being cured/healed/disappearing.

One more thing, chin up...I know its hard when the walls are coming down. Both SSH and I are saying we are "open"...so the whole world is not closed against progress or doing new things. But I am not going to do something that I feel is harmful. Sorry things are tough in your world...hopefully you pass through the fire and can help another someone in similar need someday.

L

Legalize This

and worm casings are powerful. i started my own worm farm just because i physically noticed a difference.

L

Legalize This

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I am a cancer survivor. Force feed her Hemp oil pills...many first hand reports of cancer being cured/healed/disappearing.

One more thing, chin up...I know its hard when the walls are coming down. Both SSH and I are saying we are "open"...so the whole world is not closed against progress or doing new things. But I am not going to do something that I feel is harmful. Sorry things are tough in your world...hopefully you pass through the fire and can help another someone in similar need someday.
thank you that was kind. and my cancer cure is organic maple syrup, with pharmaceutical grade baking soda mixed in. cancer eats sugar(maple being the easiest to make soluable) and the baking soda is a trojan horse of sorts. it will oxygenate the cancer and blood with out it even knowing. theres an immediate reversal of cancer. my follow-up is drinking distilled water. tap water has traces(that build up over time) of antibiotics, birth control, hormones from hysterectomy opps and every drug on the market that CANT be filtered out, except by distillation.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226956&page=4

post #66, and post #67 they do not appear to be the same plant 7 days apart.

you need hubris. try craigslist, i think you can get it for about $7.

you refuse help and try to discredit those who are much more experienced. good f'n luck here bro. that shyte don't fly too well.

any rate, welcome to where you will learn to grow, if you must.

L

Legalize This

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226956&page=4

post #66, and post #67 they do not appear to be the same plant 7 days apart.

you need hubris. try craigslist, i think you can get it for about $7.

you refuse help and try to discredit those who are much more experienced. good f'n luck here bro. that shyte don't fly too well.

any rate, welcome to where you will learn to grow, if you must.
they are the same plant. i only do 1 at a time. i dont take advice from "so called" growers. only those that sound feasable to me. im still learning but im not gullable. i get lots of wrong info. if i listened to everyone that has more reputation dots than me then i would never get a plant to fruition. so yea, take your advice some f'n where else. when i want it ill ask. you offer me advice then tear me down. wtf? why say anything at all? you dont have to be a rocket scientist to grow a damn plant. get over yourself.