What's new

Cuffing Buds

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I need some suckers to pay 50 an 1/8. maybe I should move back to mass

take over an apartment here over at the retirement community Del Boca Vista. Maybe just move in and be like yeah this is my place. IDK man it's expensive to live out here, just like SF. Same prices. Except weed I guess. Maybe the same. :dance013:

LA Confidential isn't $50 an 1/8th in dispensaries?

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
No offense intended to anyone, but if you require a front or loan in order to smoke weed you can't yet afford then I'd suggest you take a tolerance break and get your life/finances in order. Paying for last weeks bag is the least of your problems and one should focus on increasing their income stream as opposed to smoking on the "cuff".

Unless one is going to immediately flip the fronted product for cut and immediately repay the supplier it's just unacceptable behavior and is a recipe for ruined friendships and a financial debt cycle.

And those who take product on front to flip and then don't understand the concept of that "profit" being their only immediate keep with the other capital to be returned to the supplier.. well they're just a whole 'nother level of incompetent. I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed a flip only to then be owed because the flipper immediately spent more then their share of the deal.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
take over an apartment here over at the retirement community Del Boca Vista. Maybe just move in and be like yeah this is my place. IDK man it's expensive to live out here, just like SF. Same prices. Except weed I guess. Maybe the same. :dance013:

LA Confidential isn't $50 an 1/8th in dispensaries?
I don't go to dispensaries much except to steal their customers...I like to deal with the farmers direct ...250$ would be about right max...had some good purple snow a few weeks back...sweet stuff

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I aint much of a buyer except to sample ,I am more of a seller...and I like it that way...I have prob saved 150k over the years prob a lot more,and we wont talk about what I profited..minimum of 2 oz a month plus extracts/hash more like 4 tho x 30 years or so...yeehaw.... not having to CUFF buds =priceless

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
No offense intended to anyone, but if you require a front or loan in order to smoke weed you can't yet afford then I'd suggest you take a tolerance break and get your life/finances in order. Paying for last weeks bag is the least of your problems and one should focus on increasing their income stream as opposed to smoking on the "cuff".

Unless one is going to immediately flip the fronted product for cut and immediately repay the supplier it's just unacceptable behavior and is a recipe for ruined friendships and a financial debt cycle.

And those who take product on front to flip and then don't understand the concept of that "profit" being their only immediate keep with the other capital.

I loathe economics and accounting. Financial debt cycle? meh who cares. Only debt I owe is the 200 i'll owe my dude. my apartment is nice and clean and well stocked.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You sound like an old fart, man. Jeez. Smoke some pot. You sounded like my mother for a second. Snickers commercial not yourself

grow nerd

Veteran
marijuana-dui.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Lmfao.if your not trolling H2doober you better listen to these people cuase the governments and your parents money won't last forever.cuase I sure as hell wouldn't front you shit if I had to wait at the beginning of every month to get paid.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
dude just don't start sucking dick for weed ....lol robbing stores shouldn't be an option either......settle for 4 fingers for 1.....yeehaw

The Revolution

Veteran
I learned over a decade ago not to front herb. Never works out, and Ive been burned too many times doing this.. Every once in a while I break the protocol usually just to relearn a lesson on why I dont front ppl.. Just lost $250 a few weeks back "trying to help a friend out". Cash before stash.

Think about it.. Your buddy gets paid friday but wants a bag of weed Tues. You front him an 8th.. Friday comes around, he only has $50 extra after he's paid his bills and everything is taken care of.. He's outta weed and wants to get high.. Does he come to you and pay you the $50 he owes you, or does he just go down to shmoes house and get an 8th from him? If he does come by, he pays you you're $50, but now he needs you to front him another 8th.. If you've got 10 diff ppl doing this every week you're covering 2 oz's outta pocket. Fronting, or cuffing, is for the birds..

WelderDan

Veteran
I learned my lesson a long time ago. Got burned by "friends" enough to know when it comes to money, people get amnesia real fast. I neither sell nor buy anymore. But when I was slinging it, it was cash only, or in some cases a trade if you had something I wanted. I did make exceptions if you had collateral. It had to be worth more than you wanted in credit and had to be something I was willing to keep if you failed to pay up. That worked out well for me. I ended up with some nice shit. Firearms, Stereos, Gold, Cragar Mags. But I got sick of essentially being a pawn shop, and when people started showing up with shit that could have been hot, I put a stop to that. Screw all that shit. I can't even tell you how much weed goes for anymore. Don't know and don't care.

dannykarey

Veteran
Oh........I thought "cuffing" meant hooping.............my bad. (anyone that's done time should know what hooping is lol)

Danny

shithawk420

Veteran
Its not something I like to admit,but I've probably smoked "hooped buds"lol that was good weed but it was the worst paranoia ever.jail sucks,lol

potter007

would you think your guy was nuts if he asked you to pay for a bag and then wait a week to get it???

I went through 4 years of this selling illegally.. and i hated to do it. people take kindness for weakness. But being in Cali i have a different perspective depending on circumstance and need of medicine.

i front but never more than 20 bucks an i do it with everyone i end up dealing with.its been a great way for me to weed out the scuzz.if they cant pay me back a 20 then i paid 20 bucks to know never to deal with them again.dang this policy works great.its fronting where i come from.cuffing is up the ass like when your in the hood buying dirt and you dont want the fuzz to find it you cuff it.they dont always like to look up there.

Latest posts

Latest posts