What's new

Cuffing Buds

blastfrompast

Veteran
I've definately consumed more than DB..grew it myself tho...so I'm still farther ahead as my buds cost me $75 in nutes to run 5 lights for the veg/flowering cycle...add in some electricity and I'm 6lbs ahead after costs..

So when is DB gonna start growing...and if it aint MJ...what about Zoomers

No smell with growing mushies...all you need is some spore syringes, WBS, mason jars, tyvek, and a pressure cooker..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I've definately consumed more than DB..grew it myself tho...so I'm still farther ahead as my buds cost me $75 in nutes to run 5 lights for the veg/flowering cycle...add in some electricity and I'm 6lbs ahead after costs..

So when is DB gonn a start growing...and if it aint MJ...what about Zoomers

No smell with growing mushies...all you need is some spore syringes, WBS, mason jars, tyvek, and a pressure cooker..

ya that

blastfrompast

Veteran
stonedtrout:

Nice looking cakes there.... Makes me want to break out some of the old prints I have and knock up some jars...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
stonedtrout:

Nice looking cakes there.... Makes me want to break out some of the old prints I have and knock up some jars...
I got back in it to help out an old neighbor..he aint got too many more years and wanted to relive his youth again..i think his prostate cancer and diabetes will take his ass out within 5 years
.I got Ecuador and Cambodian going now for him ..yeehaw

dannykarey

Veteran
Really interested in getting into growing mushie's........Can you guys recommend some good literature or threads for someone just starting out?

Thanx,

Danny

blastfrompast

Veteran
I used to live in Nan's Nook...great place, and even hooked up with an old head who showed me some of his gear...

Flow hood type cabinets, poly greenhouse type deal in his basement, and more mushies than I have seen in my life.

I have a real soft head for mush, so 1/2gram dry used to do it for me.....

The only problem I have ever had with mush...is moving the fucking things....ugh...

I will say, my outdoor beds was where it was at if your looking at pure production.....

blastfrompast

Veteran
Just don't drop 7g of fresh dried mush expecting them to be as strong as the mush that you can find commercially :)

They are way way stronger...

My buddy said he had a hard had for zoomers...and I had seen him eat a quatch of old dried zoomers on pizza before...but fresh dried...YIKES....He tripped balls....FORVEVER.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well on the 16th (a Friday? Thursday?) I cuffed a 1/4 of MK Ultra...about to run out, texted my dude and he was like yeah sure. Hell yeah man, I'll borrow another 1/4. And I'll have to make that last me until the end of the month...I think there's like 10 days left. I'll use my 1-hitter or something. Can't ever go without buds man. Never.
So I'll owe my dude $200 again, pay him back at the beginning of the month and get 3/4 with cash. It doesn't really matter if you think about it...if I had not smoked after I ran out this month, and didn't have to pay my dude $200 when I got paid, I would still be getting weed with the $200 I didn't spend. So it comeso ut even. The goal is to never run out of weed. And with this system I do not run out of weed. Ever. So I smoke an ounce and a 1/4 a month. Number one is to take care of yourself and your needs. My number one need is medication - my cannabis for insomnia and social anxiety and depression.

floralheart

Veteran
Well on the 16th (a Friday? Thursday?) I cuffed a 1/4 of MK Ultra...about to run out, texted my dude and he was like yeah sure. Hell yeah man, I'll borrow another 1/4. And I'll have to make that last me until the end of the month...I think there's like 10 days left. I'll use my 1-hitter or something. Can't ever go without buds man. Never.
So I'll owe my dude $200 again, pay him back at the beginning of the month and get 3/4 with cash. It doesn't really matter if you think about it...if I had not smoked after I ran out this month, and didn't have to pay my dude $200 when I got paid, I would still be getting weed with the $200 I didn't spend. So it comeso ut even. The goal is to never run out of weed. And with this system I do not run out of weed. Ever. So I smoke an ounce and a 1/4 a month. Number one is to take care of yourself and your needs. My number one need is medication - my cannabis for insomnia and social anxiety and depression.

Is he charging you $200 for 7 grams of MK Ultra?

edit: I see your laundry list

Last edited:

floralheart

Veteran
Oh... and I wanted to be the first person to ever say it.

Bitches be cuffin. And... why all these bitches be cuffin?

There, said it.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
bitches get it free if they put out usually....doob needs to get his grow on already...I have managed to grow everywhere I have lived except jail....yeehaw savin cash and blazing my own herbage

Latest posts

Latest posts