What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

Foulexandro

Guys I just got a money order to get some goodies from CSI. Has anyone paid by money order? On the site it says to send a BLANK money order but do we still have to sign the front where it says “FROM:”? Or just send it totally and completely blank?

yahooman

Im not sure if he gives great freebies with money order,i assumed he gave freebies cause its cash....anyone know if this is true?

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Guys I just got a money order to get some goodies from CSI. Has anyone paid by money order? On the site it says to send a BLANK money order but do we still have to sign the front where it says “FROM:”? Or just send it totally and completely blank?
Payment for my last order was sent 2/6 from Michigan, arrived 2/9. Received my order 2/12. I think the super fast turnaround is because I sent payment with tracking and provided them with the number as recommended for faster processing. Blank money order was used for payment—I wrote nothing on it.

Now I somehow have to fight the urge to pop the freebies of Panama Red Fallen Soldiers…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
CSI paddy mouth…
image000000.jpeg

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I say dont worry about it! Post away friend.
Thanks brother! :)

Growing in a bagged "water only" soil mix that's new to me, first attempt with it. It might be a little hot for TK x UKC's liking, seen in the clawing. But I have also noted that she doesn't seem to care for having her feet too wet either. Been a balancing act trying to water her at the proper time but otherwise she seems happy.

Some looks at day 36 from flip:

P1017022.jpeg

P1017015.jpeg

Happy Sunday!

yahooman

Payment for my last order was sent 2/6 from Michigan, arrived 2/9. Received my order 2/12. I think the super fast turnaround is because I sent payment with tracking and provided them with the number as recommended for faster processing. Blank money order was used for payment—I wrote nothing on it.

Now I somehow have to fight the urge to pop the freebies of Panama Red Fallen Soldiers…
I sent him tracking right after i sent cash,ill email him again when it gets delivered,and ill ask for confirmation that it was received....i left a 0 out in the zip code and when i realized it i fit in a zero,but im worried it will get delivered somewhere else....should be ok,

ReprobateMind

I have paid with a money order a couple of times with CSI. I didn't write anything on it. A "blank money order" means just that.... nothing written on it. Everything went fine and I got a ton of freebies.

Foulexandro

I have paid with a money order a couple of times with CSI. I didn't write anything on it. A "blank money order" means just that.... nothing written on it. Everything went fine and I got a ton of freebies.
Awesome thanks RM, and thank you everyone else for the input. Excited to run CSI for the first time and can’t wait to contribute to the thread.

I ordered chemDx91skva and PK x TK that elanius ran a page ago. Will be doing vert 2x 600w HPS in one half of my room (about 8 feet) and 1x 400w HPS and 1x 310 CMH (maybe 2x 310 CMH) in the other half regular/horizontally .. does anyone think the 2x 310 CMHs and 1x 400w HPS in the other half is overkill? This will be done in coco, handwatered a few times a day, 170 ppm tap water, Jacks 321 with teas weekly. First time using jacks also, if I have a tough time using it I’m just gonna go with the tried n true spurr formula aka GH flora grow/micro/bloom at 5/5/7 w some additives

Edit: room aka closet is about 15 long x 3.5 wide

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
A lot of different stuff grafted on this plant
DSC_0027.JPG

CSI Pure Kush x Triangle Kush same pheno as before, Sour, Piney, Chemical OG musk
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG

CSI Irene x Triangle Kush similar to PKxTK with more greasy menthol pine, evergreen comes to mind
DSC_0029.JPG

CSI Bubba Kush sprite, incense and kush
DSC_0036.JPG

CSI Trop Cherry x PnP - I am sure its gonna be the frostiest plant in the garden again, Cherry, Sweet & Musky Kush
DSC_0044.JPG

yahooman

Super lemon terps on these!
Week 4 only and im shocked at the pure citrus terps!!one smells exactly like the lt cut.caleb is killin it.

Oh,and i see my package is now im cali,i thought it was stolen for sure...im sooo relieved.

Attachments

• 20240303_092912.jpg
    20240303_092912.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • 20240303_092900.jpg
    20240303_092900.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Latest posts