What's new

CSI Humboldt flower pics

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thanks for the great pics @elanius
I have the Loompa HB x TK and I’m glad you and @Instangator seem to be having success with them..

Is the Pure Kush x TK labelled as ‘Pure OG Kush’ on your seed packet label? I’m just wondering if it’s the same as mine..

LungCooking

grafting rocks! i wonder if you could take a plant at the end of flowering, and graft a branch still flowering to a plant in vegetation in order to revert without risking to lose the strain...

elanius

Veteran
You grafting due to plant count?
Looks great!
Just to save space for other genetics, not necessarily to limit plant count.

I have the Loompa HB x TK and I’m glad you and @Instangator seem to be having success with them..

Is the Pure Kush x TK labelled as ‘Pure OG Kush’ on your seed packet label? I’m just wondering if it’s the same as mine..
Its the same one brother, the package says Pure OG Kush x Triangle Kush. This plant was the best from them all, by far! I remember we were talking about this one some pages ago, you were wondering if its gonna pair well with the TK. It certainly did. I will post more detailed report on these later on. Already grew it out 3 times :cool:

grafting rocks! i wonder if you could take a plant at the end of flowering, and graft a branch still flowering to a plant in vegetation in order to revert without risking to lose the strain...

Yes you can! You can do a lot with this technique :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
It’s the same one brother, the package says Pure OG Kush x Triangle Kush. This plant was the best from them all, by far! I remember we were talking about this one some pages ago, you were wondering if it’s gonna pair well with the TK. It certainly did. I will post more detailed report on these later on. Already grew it out 3 times :cool:

Your memory is better than mine 😁 Thanks for showing her, and glad she’s turned out well.

This Loompa HB x TK was a little harder to dial in than other Kush varieties that I've grown. It grows extremely fast, and more than doubled in stretch. I'm thinking it will be done at about 10 weeks. The smell is very sour, and "chemmy".

Last edited:

ReprobateMind

Day 67

Weird dinosaur plant pheno of Mendocino Purple Bx1 #3 x Purple Urkle.

MP x PU Day 67 1.JPG

MP x PU Day 67 2.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now we have Loompa's Headband x Triangle Kush

LHxTK Day 67.JPG

LH x TK Day 67 2.JPG

I hope the LH x TK are done at 11 weeks.
I'm still learning LEDs and indoor growing.

Last edited:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
LEDs are odd. I’m also new to them and I find that they have trouble finishing with certain phenos. My last run went almost 11 weeks and I didn’t see as much amber as I’d hoped.

Looking good though!

I'd let them go for as long as possible. Alot of green leaves yet....
It looks ready to me, but a few more days won't hurt. Your trichs should tell you more. I grow in coco and usually cut my nutes back, (about 0.03 EC) a week prior to harvesting. I never cut nutes out completely.
My leaves are almost always all green when I harvest so I wouldn't consider green leaves a sign that you need more time. Occasionally, some strains will yellow up regardless.

Last edited:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Has anyone tried the Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter from CSI?

Took that souvenir from Spannabis and thinking about cycling it soon.

Did you give the WC x AF a whirl? Anyone here? I was poking around in this thread hoping to find pics/info on it as well as TK x UK Cheese. I received them as freebies and have one of each going, about a week out from flip. Found next to nothing posted anywhere on either of them.

At this point I have to say I am impressed with the WC x AF. Notable vigor and a good look to her. I will be sure to share some pics in flower.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I just ordered the zkittelz x hp13 and Patient Zero s1s

It should come with sour d x giesel fems as freebies

I have a notso HB x Obama kush about to start week 3 in flower.

ReprobateMind

Nice! Growing some myself and was curious . I can’t wait to here your smoke report . How long do you cure for ?
I don't have a set time. Just until I feel it's the right time and I mostly go by smell.

I'm not good with smoke reports or describing flavors. It smells and tastes like good weed and it gets me really stoned, lol. There is some berry in there but combusted weed just tastes like smoke to me.