What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

ReprobateMind

Reposting pic above...

It may just be a weird expression from the S1 pollen but I'm starting to think the wrong seed found its way into the pack of seeds I popped or different pollen pollinated the mother. It's supposed to be Mendo Purps Bx1 #3 x Purple Urkle but the leaves are variegated, the stems cannot support the weight of the flowers, and the finished buds smell like Trainwreck but with a tartness to it. Quite the contradiction from how it turned out the previous grow.

Last edited:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Order arrived. Sent cash
Xmas bud
Sour giesel
Z85 x HP13
Bubblegum x hp13
Zkittelz x hp13
Patient zero s1s
Giesel fallen soldiers
Panama red fallen soldiers
HP13 fallen soldiers

Has anyone had luck sifting through all the fallen soldiers freebies?

I have giesel, Panama red and HP13 fallen soldiers.

elanius

Veteran
Does anyone know which "Sour Diesel" cut CSI uses in his crosses? I'm not talking about the AJ Sour Diesel in the "Twin Turbo Diesel" that he sells but the "Sour Diesel".
"An old Sour Diesel cut we’ve held for nearly 15 years now which traces back well before the turn of the century to New York City"

Found on his page, would be nice to hear some more details about this cut.

elanius

Veteran
DSC_0045.JPG

TK S1
DSC_0054_TK.JPG

Pure OG x TK
DSC_0072PKTK.JPG

Loompa's HB x TK

DSC_0081_HBTK.JPG

Zkittlez x Mendo Purps
DSC_0075_ZMP.JPG

DSC_0076_ZMP.JPG

TK S1 - best vigor (surprisingly) fastest flowering, done around 8 - 9 weeks, musky lime kush a little gassy smell in the background, boring high, heaviest from the bunch.
Loompa's HB x TK - 10 weeks, sour, chemmy smell, tennis ball tube is spot on, better high than TK s1 not that heavy, maybe a little more potent, still nothing special.
Pure Kush x TK - 11-12 weeks, musky, lime, tennis ball tube and kush smell. Fantastic high, very euphoric, aphrodisiac properties, it feels very exciting, like a mid adrenalin rush going through the body, also long lasting and clear, very little comedown if any. This might be just a draw of the luck, but I want to say...something about these Pure Kushes. If I compare this cut to the Pure Kush clone from Socal, it is not as loud smelling, nor has the complexity in the aroma, its also more on the chem side of things...but the high is amazing for sure.
Zkittlez x Mendo Purps -8 Weeks max, went down around 9 and some parts were a bit overripe. Crazy mix of fruit and chemical pine, cured to almost fermented strawberries, pine and kush. Strong high, big surprise for me since my expectation for this hybrid was just curiosity about terps. The effect is also of good character, my gf was laughing like a horse which is always a good sign, we had a lot of fun with this one and the terps are unique, sharp and strong.

PS: Caleb is absolute goat, his generosity with freebies and attention to detail now reached a legendary status for me.

elanius

Veteran
How many of each did you run? That pur og x tk looks really nice, well done as always

thanks man, just one seed from all. I am sure great stuff can be found in any of these lines, in fact, my friend grew out another seed of the L'Headband x TK and this one is a rocket fuel potency wise. Great smell too, chemical zesty pine funk that is very addictive to me. Im pretty excited about this pheno, even though its not as clean and enjoyable as the PKxTK, since it can crush you hard, I am still curious how it performs under lights. Btw. from these two seeds, If I can judge, the Loompas Headband x TK appears to have the most chemical, tennis ball tube smell in the progeny, that goes so well with the general OG terps. It creates some interesting aromas in the finished bud.

Foulexandro

View attachment 18946941

TK S1
View attachment 18946942

Pure OG x TK
View attachment 18946943

Loompa's HB x TK

View attachment 18946946

Zkittlez x Mendo Purps
View attachment 18946944
View attachment 18946945

TK S1 - best vigor (surprisingly) fastest flowering, done around 8 - 9 weeks, musky lime kush a little gassy smell in the background, boring high, heaviest from the bunch.
Loompa's HB x TK - 10 weeks, sour, chemmy smell, tennis ball tube is spot on, better high than TK s1 not that heavy, maybe a little more potent, still nothing special.
Pure Kush x TK - 11-12 weeks, musky, lime, tennis ball tube and kush smell. Fantastic high, very euphoric, aphrodisiac properties, it feels very exciting, like a mid adrenalin rush going through the body, also long lasting and clear, very little comedown if any. This might be just a draw of the luck, but I want to say...something about these Pure Kushes. If I compare this cut to the Pure Kush clone from Socal, it is not as loud smelling, nor has the complexity in the aroma, its also more on the chem side of things...but the high is amazing for sure.
Zkittlez x Mendo Purps -8 Weeks max, went down around 9 and some parts were a bit overripe. Crazy mix of fruit and chemical pine, cured to almost fermented strawberries, pine and kush. Strong high, big surprise for me since my expectation for this hybrid was just curiosity about terps. The effect is also of good character, my gf was laughing like a horse which is always a good sign, we had a lot of fun with this one and the terps are unique, sharp and strong.

PS: Caleb is absolute goat, his generosity with freebies and attention to detail now reached a legendary status for me.
I’m gonna cop a pack of big bad wolf and either a (GSC X TK) , the PK x TK, or the LHB x TK so I have a pure Chem type and a pure-ish OG kush type plant. Which out the LHB/PK would you recommend? Was the LHB a slightly better yielder? Any pinesol type smells?

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
WC x AF continues to impress me with vigor and structure - nearly perfect lateral branching. And not too shabby frost at day 25 from flip. Nothing exceptional from stem rub or leaf rub, though. 27 days until first sign of a cut rooting. Took two and only one has started to root; had more or less written them off after three weeks so very happy to see signs of life.

P1016871.jpeg

P1016882.jpeg

P1016916.jpeg

[OK, I will withhold updating until well into flower as this a flower pics thread and not a diary thread - couldn’t resist as this plant has been a very pleasant surprise so far. :headbange]

budman678

Veteran
CSI's

Notso Headband x Obama Kush

this is the only one I'm running and she was a mutant from the get go. leaf variagation and generally hard to keep happy. very little nose to her which is odd bc the other plants in the tent are showing off. when you rub theres a touch of pinesol

IMG_4849.JPG

8 weeks
IMG_4848.JPG

Leolanlan

Not at all a straight indica grower myself. As far as I see Cali grows mostly Afghanica descendent cultivars…that said Nspecta is really a true knowledge well as we say in terms of fems breeding.
Recommendation is go to the few hours of Potcast where he freely speaks about it…

ReprobateMind

Mendocino Purple Bx #3 x Purple Urkle 14 days from the flip.

IMG_1607.JPG

I used Subcool's original supersoil. The one with no potassium in the mix, lol. It's looking decent. Unfortunately, I have to tear down so this grow has come to a close. I still have the mom at a friend's house. See you all this summer!

budman678

Veteran
Mendocino Purple Bx #3 x Purple Urkle 14 days from the flip.

View attachment 18957833

I used Subcool's original supersoil. The one with no potassium in the mix, lol. It's looking decent. Unfortunately, I have to tear down so this grow has come to a close. I still have the mom at a friend's house. See you all this summer!
I also use subcools recipe and I need more cal and PK in the next batch

elanius

Veteran
I’m gonna cop a pack of big bad wolf and either a (GSC X TK) , the PK x TK, or the LHB x TK so I have a pure Chem type and a pure-ish OG kush type plant. Which out the LHB/PK would you recommend? Was the LHB a slightly better yielder? Any pinesol type smells?

PK x TK was a better yielder, but LHB x TK had more pine in the smell. Take this with a grain of salt, I grew out just one plant from each... However, LHB has strong pine terps and Triangle Kush is also pine/fuel/rubber OG. I would go with the LHB x TK if for the pine.

Latest posts

Latest posts