What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

kinger

Veteran
Here is some plants me and my buddy are going to try and dust this year,we got chemdog 91,ATF,Blue dreamand bubba kush

picture.php

we are going to dust them with a trnity/NL x Deep chunk male we collected pollen from

215 User

Droppin' pollen in the a.m.

Happy Bro. x Sage male to; Cheese x Amnesia Haze, O.G. x Sage and f2's.

nephilthim

pre-98 bubba/og kush with og kush
current ogkush/x indica. mazar/x indica. pre98bubbaog/x indica. white widow x indica.i usually buy good quality indica so i'm sure x was something nice.

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I plan to cross my White Diesel girl (Bom's Beans, His own cross white widow[nirvana f x ghs m] x SD ibl dad from Rez stock)

WhiteDiesel x SourDiesel IBL = SoWhiteDiesel (Got 4 sd ibl seeds from the same kind grower)

WD x SSHf2 = BrightDaze

WD x DrP Myst3ry =WiDowSelRunk

WD X Oriental Express = ThaitDieselWreck

and when I pop the rest of the 6 WD beans I hope to get a male and make some f2s. This is definitely a line I want to carry on.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Last week I've polinated Carpatian with Hashberry x E-Rocket/DanishPassion. Hope to see some forming seeds tomorrow :D

picture.php

picture.php

And tomorrow I'll do some next pollination. Mothers will be Danish Passion and Heaven x ErdPurt. I'll dust them both with Szamanka (Shaman x Selasie Sativa).

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work/ plans all :yes:

These ends,, all best plans lay to waste,,, eaten by mice,, or planted in the wrong season,,,

... so only fate and nature can pick what happens from here on in :canabis:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this has become, by far, the most interesting thread on the sight! just makes me wanna do more....pretty soon im gonna have to start smoking seeds cuz its all i will have!!!!!!:joint:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For donor .........Super Silver Haze x Casey Jones "C"

For donor .........Super Silver Haze x Casey Jones "C"

Today gave pollen Casey Jones (1000ARMSosKALi) to SSH :woohoo:
just a shame that I do not have a camera, and I can not share with you the beauty ....
Females SSH is a very potent and full of resin, which has all the elements of haze and bloom time up to 65 days.
Casey Jones male (C) the shortest spacing, strong stem, as in strong branching Phen A compact dense blooms, while most of resin on leaves and most stink.
:kos::kos::kos:

wdr

Veteran
Today i pollinated a female leb27 x shamanka pollen(shaman x selasie sativa).

In near future ill make some crosses whit Guerilla gold.

- gg x [bangi haze x purpurea t]
- gg x ercodp
- gg x [cheese x erduprt]

Hope for few nice beans for next season.

Greetings :joint:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Some Powerplant x Destroyer (Powerstroyer) testing...
picture.php

Along with 1000armsKali´s Thunk F2´s (thunks at right)
picture.php

Radvancan :wave: Damn, that cross SSH/CJ cross sounds wicked:woohoo:

kinger

Veteran
my trinty/NL x deep chunk male dusted bubba kush,ATF,chemdog91,blue dream,purple diesel and some lower branches of casey jones and cheese. Good things to come,first time so everybody cross their fingers for me

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I am just beginning to dabble with breeding, actually I think it's referred to as seed-making more than breeding. The actual breeding will come in time but, so far I have two cross strains producing seeds.
The first is my clone, which got pollinated by my Nepali male.
It is a Master Kush x White Widow, now pollinated by a Nepali
The second, and more importantly, planned seeds is my painting a few select preflowers on my Mazar with some Nepali Pollen.
Both the Mazar and the Nepali have a similar structure and size.
Both are purported to be excellent Hashish producing plants.
I am hopeful that this cross will yield me some excellent plants with which to continue my future breeding projects as I move forward.
At this time I also have 3 Ethiopians and if I get a male from them, I hope to find a few buds on the Mazar that do not have any seeds so I can paint them too.
Not quite sure how that cross will work out but, I might as well give it a try ;>}

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
Today i pollinated a female leb27 x shamanka pollen(shaman x selasie sativa).

In near future ill make some crosses whit Guerilla gold.

- gg x [bangi haze x purpurea t]
- gg x ercodp
- gg x [cheese x erduprt]

Hope for few nice beans for next season.

Greetings :joint:

I'd love to try some of those here in the UK for next years outdoor season I'm at 50ºN, Are they fast finishers?

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Harvesting beans...

New round of Super-G beans

and

Super-G x Orient Express(indica)

Super-G x Orient Express(sativa)

Lots of extra seeds to share ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts