What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great thread!!!

Zombie Virus... Bo-bo x Pollen Chuck (grape dad)

picture.php

Sour Puss... (Ecsd x Straw D) x Pollen Chuck - this is being back crossed with dad.

picture.php

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread!!!

Yeah, I love this thread!!!

PTK x Deep Chunk @72 days. It comes down tomorrow morning so pulled of the fans so we could see the buds

And here is the Herijuana x Deep Chunk now that it is dry.
Heri x DC on the bottom and Deep Congo F2 on the top

X

xinsanewickedx

i would love to do a sweet jack crossed with a purple strain or maybe pink zindica if i would get my hands on it .

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first hybrid Anaberry (True Blueberry x AfganSkunk/Herijuana) is still a small disaster ........:mad:
Of the eight plants was 7 mutated and only one mutation is minimal and I let her have growth ....
Yesterday I gave the assurance to germinate seeds of a further 6 .... :abduct:

picture.php

Tolpan

Great thread and crosses everybody!

Heres one of my crosses: I took some pollen from a Spontanica male and crossed him to my nl5 cut I was running in the ninties. that cross is from 97. I gave lots of beans away and only kept about ten. I started 2 beans cause I wanted to find a nl5 leaning pheno and thats the outcome! seriously no nl5 at all, so I wondered if I mixed a few beans! Perhaps it could be something else?? Any ideas?

She is growing in 6 liter soil and fed with guano kalong. I kept clones, cause I think she could have potential! She's at day 60 in the pics. Flowering under a 600 hps with lots of others.

Attachments

• nlspo 005.JPG
    nlspo 005.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 12
  • nlspo 002.JPG
    nlspo 002.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 14
  • nlspo 001.JPG
    nlspo 001.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 24
  • nlspo 004.JPG
    nlspo 004.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 12

Mjay

Blue Mystic Smoke

Blue Mystic Smoke

Whats the blue mytic smoke like?

At first I was really disappointed with blue mystic. Of all the plants in that particular run, the BM was the most vigorous and had the most wonderful floral scent, but the smoke after the initial drying and cure (a few weeks) was a bit weak.

Now that the buds have cured for months, it seems rather powerful. To me, it seems to be about half couch-lock, half philosophical. Doesn't seem to be trippy, psychedelic or stupid/giggly.

Anyone else tried it? Your impressions? Anyone else use Blue Mystic in breeding? Results?

-Mjay

Mjay

Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Wow. Those dark green to red leaves are just beautiful.

I would love to grow out a colored strain sometime. Any recommendations for color-changing strains that not even a beginner could screw up?

-Mjay

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PTK x DC
Here is the top bud before I cut it up. Also have a pile of finger length hand grenade shaped buds from lower on the plant.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
NICE Lean Geen!!!! Looks Good!!! I'm wanna do this cross too. I might do DC x PTK. Not sure yet. which is the cripple creek cross?:respect:

kinger

Veteran
Here is a Trinity/NL x Deep Chunk male
picture.php

His pollen is getting collected and is going to dust Blue Dream,Bubba kush,ATF,chemdog,casey jones,cheese,sour diesel x urkle,purple diesel
and G13 X sour diesel

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice plants everybody !

Here is some of my 60 day Sour diesel X Chemdog DD , pretty solid diesel cross . Might still be some freebies left at the bay , idk .
picture.php

and my Purple Urkle X Chemdog DD
picture.php

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I want to breed some PTK, Chemdawg and Geisels, maybe with Trainwreck/sour desiel, skunk chunk and deep blue.

xlatit

Joebean91, I would kill for some of that Chem and ECSD that you've got my eyes glued on. Are there still some at the bay or no? I was planning on getting some cheapos just to get the free seeds.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
crosses i plan to make ore i wil try are this year

( sour Diesel x auto haze) X (auto haze x dysel ryder ) X Ace oldtimers haze
( sour Diesel x auto haze) X (auto haze x dysel ryder ) X Autoflowering ak Haze
Autoflowering ak Haze x uzbekie
Autoflowering ak Haze x Ace oldtimers haze

pic of some ( sour Dieselx auto haze) X (auto haze x dysel ryder )
3 weeks old
picture.php

picture.php

Autoflowering ak Haze
few day's old
picture.php

feltonmuggs

I plan to cross my Wonder Diesel Male pictured here, with the following:

#1 Wonder Diesel M x Blue Dynamite F = (DynoDiesel)

#2 Wonder Diesel M x Lavender F = (PurplePetro)

#3 Wonder Diesel M x NL#5 F

#4 Wonder Diesel M x Great White Shark F

#5 Wonder Diesel M x Island Sweet Skunk F

Would love some name recommendations.

Good vibes, FM

Just finished a Kali mist x African Black (Reeferman) seed run.
Chocolate Thai (landrace) x Monkey Paw (landrace) seed run in full swing.

Latest posts

Latest posts