What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

uHp0o3SInaqg.png

St. Phatty

How about a Psy-op where the Trump children are made to THINK that they've been taken completely out of his Will.

Lost their Trump Jobs etc.

so they start talking.

Then find, "oh no, that was just a trick to get you talking".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How about a Psy-op where the Trump children are made to THINK that they've been taken completely out of his Will.

Lost their Trump Jobs etc.

so they start talking.

Then find, "oh no, that was just a trick to get you talking".
why not? courts has ruled many times that it is legal for cops to lie to YOU, just "not fair" if you lie to THEM...

St. Phatty

Given his background as MC for the Miss America contest, I think when Trump goes to Jail it would make an interesting Amusement Park attraction.

He could stage contests with the women inmates. Or the male inmates could dress up in drag, with Trump MC'ing ... or something a little more X-rated.

Something worth Charging Admission for.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He will never do any time.. I think we all know this.. All of those funds he conned seized.. He also needs a massive fine from his own $$. He can never hold a position in the USA GOV.
if found guilty (he is), he has enough $ to prob forestall reporting due to appeals stretched out for years, dying of old age/incremental stupidity. as long as our public institutions are safe from his malevolent incompetence, i could GAFF if he keeps issuing predictions & fundraising from the Faithful. anyone that damn stupid deserves to be fleeced...make the cheap fuck pay his taxes on all of it though; that will take much of the fun out of it for him. :tongue:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not if he gets pardoned. That is a def possibility just to calm his dumb ass supporters. If they were that easily duped into a coup there's no telling what other stupid shit they might do. I just don't see a previous POTUS doing jail time.

St. Phatty

Not if he gets pardoned. That is a def possibility just to calm his dumb ass supporters.

I don't think the Dems or the GS-13 bureaucracy ... they're a worse gang than MS-13 ! ! ! ... care about the Trump-humpers' feelings.

But t-Rump is Crafty.

He's the kind of guy that can read "Silence of the Lambs" - and get ideas about how to evade Jail.

Not exactly like when Hannibal Lector carved off Guard Pembry's face and used it to pretend he was Pembry ... so they took him in the ambulance and he escaped - leaving the REAL Pembry on top of the Elevator - remember that ?

I can believe that the Hannibal Lector character was fit enough to murder and carve up his 2 guards - in 5 minutes - but if Trump tried to do that ... instant Hernia.

If I had to bet, I think Trump's final Fuck You to Hillary and the Trump Derangement folks (people like me that don't like Trump, except for entertainment) ... he'll just have a heart attack or check out in some other way, after the government spends millions probing his Bullshit.

He's like Richie Rich with a Real Bad Attitude. Remember Richie Rich comic books ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
he'll choke to death on something his lackeys forgot to chew for him. he doesn't do ANYTHING himself. that's why i figure his kids are the results of artificial insemination, or of his wives fucking someone, ANYONE else...for which i would hold them blameless.

Status
Not open for further replies.