Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

89ee1bcdc9c4c4cb.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad people will protect other bad people. That's never gonna change. We all knew people like Mcnutter butter will say fake news and attach a person with excellent character. Mistery loves company. They will do anything to make you just as miserable.,

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He would rather trust the people who have done everything they can to hide their emails, texts and conversations. And that have plead the fifth literally hundreds of times while also admitting guilt by asking for pardons.

I was explaining it to my kids. Some people believe if you lie again and again and tell your lies louder than everyone tells the truth that it will somehow turn into the truth.

audiohi

Veteran
No. But, surprised is what you will be.

Let's see what they have to say when they're under oath and dispute the assault story. Then, have to deal with all the other questions they're sure to ask.

The witness never said that she saw that altercation. Just that she was told about it by someone else. lol.

I'd say the committee got secret service participation pretty easily, by the looks of it.

But, yes. They won't do shit.

Cannavore

Veteran
i must admit i don't think i had theocratic fascism on my 'US collapse' bingo sheet

“I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk.”
Lauren Boebert went full theocracy, and proclaimed, “The church is supposed to direct the government” per the founding fathers.

interesting how she's worth $41 million dollars on a $175,000 congressional salary she's only had for a little over a year.

Cannavore

Veteran
Possibly true. I think at the very least he should have to publicly acknowledge he is a loser and that he understands that in many parts of the world he would be hung.
Biden and the Dems will say some shit like "to prevent the further erosion of our democracy.... blah blah blah blah..... we shouldn't send trump to jail" only for DeSantis to do the same thing in 4-8 years time.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Hempy McNoodle

Let's see what they have to say when they're under oath and dispute the assault story. Then, have to deal with all the other questions they're sure to ask.

The witness never said that she saw that altercation. Just that she was told about it by someone else. lol.

I'd say the committee got secret service participation pretty easily, by the looks of it.

They aren't gonna let them testify. That's the point. She might even be working with Trump. Did you ever consider that? Her testimony undermines the integrity of the committee.

Gry

Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

“The key is that Hutchinson testified under oath. If she was lying, she faces felony charges. The same can’t be said for those trying to discredit her testimony.”

She didn't lie. She set them (J6 Committee) up to look like complete idiots (which they are).

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The upcoming videos by Alex Holder will show trump for the AH that he is. Highlights will include unidentified flying cheeseburgers and trump doing the tablecloth trick with 200 year old china, silver and crystal. He has over 100 hours of footage of the former president being himself.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Possibly true. I think at the very least he should have to publicly acknowledge he is a loser and that he understands that in many parts of the world he would be hung.
i'd like to slip the rope over his neck myself. why send him someplace else and let them have all of the fun? :biggrin:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The SS would deny it under oath even if it did happen. The SS's first responsibility is to protect the office of the President. Even from trivial things like an embarrassing report.

The request to remove the metal detectors was quite the bomb. But for me, the real *chef's kiss* was the proof of witness tampering. Which apparently had happened within the previous 48 hours!

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
The SS would deny it under oath even if it did happen. The SS's first responsibility is to protect the office of the President. Even from trivial things like an embarrassing report.

The request to remove the metal detectors was quite the bomb. But for me, the real *chef's kiss* was the proof of witness tampering. Which apparently had happened within the previous 48 hours!

Let's not forget that these particular agents were removed from Biden's security detail for questionable loyalties early on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts