What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

The TDS must be strong to have such far reaching affects.

I hear some sheep are having a hard time with the vax.
He's your hero, martyr, saviour, second coming of white baby jesus or whatever. I could care less about the dude, or anyone in the reality TV show you guys call American politics. I just like making fun of slow people.

I do like the proper usage of affect there.

Do you now why kiwi farmers pork their sheep in the top of the cliffside?

So they push baaaack.

🐑🐑🐑🐑🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yep, either both get indicted or none. Even if they wanted to indict Biden they cant. Which means none will get indicted. I would hate to be in Garland's shoes.. It's a mess now.
bullshit. Biden is in office, cannot be indicted at moment. Chump is a Chump, no protection whatsoever. first you indict The Chump, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law possible. then, when Biden leaves office, and IF there is enough evidence to GET an indictment (the scenarios are different), try his ass too. there IS NO REASON not to put that POS on trial regardless of what you "think"...

buzzmobile

Veteran
He's your hero, martyr, saviour, second coming of white baby jesus or whatever. I could care less about the dude, or anyone in the reality TV show you guys call American politics. I just like making fun of slow people.

I do like the proper usage of affect there.

Do you now why kiwi farmers pork their sheep in the top of the cliffside?

So they push baaaack.

🐑🐑🐑🐑🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♂️
There's a punch line from an old joke that goes...

"A good sheep will do that."

affects cause effects

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bullshit. Biden is in office, cannot be indicted at moment. Chump is a Chump, no protection whatsoever. first you indict The Chump, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law possible. then, when Biden leaves office, and IF there is enough evidence to GET an indictment (the scenarios are different), try his ass too. there IS NO REASON not to put that POS on trial regardless of what you "think"...

What we think will happen and what will is the question.. In a perfect world, Trump would be locked up for life. We already know they will not indict a sitting POTUS even though they could. Ask yourself if you really believe Trump will get indicted in this case. I don't think that's possible anymore. Biden def affected Trump's outcome on this. That has a huge impact on what the DOJ will do. As far as evidence if any DOC leaves a secure area it's a crime. Both are guilty.

What I think is not gonna change what really happens lol. Would I get some enjoyment if he gets indicted sure. IMO he won't.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What we think will happen and what will is the question.. In a perfect world, Trump would be locked up for life. We already know they will not indict a sitting POTUS even though they could. Ask yourself if you really believe Trump will get indicted in this case. I don't think that's possible anymore. Biden def affected Trump's outcome on this. That has a huge impact on what the DOJ will do. As far as evidence if any DOC leaves a secure area it's a crime. Both are guilty.

What I think is not gonna change what really happens lol. Would I get some enjoyment if he gets indicted sure. IMO he won't.
"even though they could" you keep insinuating that, and use it trying to say that Chump can't be indicted because Biden can't. a SITTING POTUS is not going to be indicted, there IS no "can" or "could" in this scenario. Chump is not ANYTHING but a pitiful ex POTUS. yes, i believe that Chump will be indicted, likely federally AND in state courts...where a presidential pardon will not apply even if some twit gave him one. would it look bad for us to do this? let's do it and SEE what it looks like! if both are guilty, let's put both of them in jail. gonna have to wait until Biden is no longer in office though, and he might get the second term that intelligent folks refused to trust The Chump with...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"even though they could" you keep insinuating that, and use it trying to say that Chump can't be indicted because Biden can't. a SITTING POTUS is not going to be indicted, there IS no "can" or "could" in this scenario. Chump is not ANYTHING but a pitiful ex POTUS. yes, i believe that Chump will be indicted, likely federally AND in state courts...where a presidential pardon will not apply even if some twit gave him one. would it look bad for us to do this? let's do it and SEE what it looks like! if both are guilty, let's put both of them in jail. gonna have to wait until Biden is no longer in office though, and he might get the second term that intelligent folks refused to trust The Chump with...

That's not what I'm saying lol. Has zero to do with Biden being POTUS. They both committed the same crime. Both are 200% guilty. It ain't that hard my friend. you cant induct one and not the other for the same crime:sleep:. If they did Trump would walk or if found guilty and Biden never gets indicted that's a whole new violent mess.. This has no effect on any other investigations. I hope those cases dont get screwed by Biden/Dem/DOJ.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That's not what I'm saying lol. Has zero to due with him being POTUS. They both committed the same crime. Both are 200% guilty. It ain't that hard my friend. you cant induct one and not the other:sleep:.. This has no effect on any other investigations.
one takes 2 or 3 dozen documents, returns them as they should when they realize what has happened. the other takes hundreds, denies it, tries to hide them, claims "THEY ARE MINE!", and is suspected of hiding more elsewhere. one of these is not like the other...see if you can figure out the difference. "indict" not "induct". apparently it IS that hard. you're still looking at it as if they did the exact same thing, which obviously isn't the case unless you are The Chumps defense attorney throwing a Hail Mary toward the Supreme Court....

moose eater

one takes 2 or 3 dozen documents, returns them as they should when they realize what has happened. the other takes hundreds, denies it, tries to hide them, claims "THEY ARE MINE!", and is suspected of hiding more elsewhere. one of these is not like the other...see if you can figure out the difference. "indict" not "induct". apparently it IS that hard. you're still looking at it as if they did the exact same thing, which obviously isn't the case unless you are The Chumps defense attorney throwing a Hail Mary toward the Supreme Court....
Give that 'Intercept' article another view to see Biden's (historical) selective use of the laws governing classified docs, and a contrast to similar cases. It offered some perspective in my reading of it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Give that 'Intercept' article another view to see Biden's (historical) selective use of the laws governing classified docs, and a contrast to similar cases. It offered some perspective in my reading of it.
yeah, i read about him using that argument on a Carter nominee. probably everyone that has access to classified material sees a "trophy" they just can't live without... The Chump just went overboard with it. still no reason not to smack him down, Biden too. i can't stand either of them, but we had to push the button for one or the other.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the very reason why I said both will get fined with Trump getting a much larger one. I dont see any indicmnt for this case. The only part of the case to judge is how ea handled it, not the act itself.. There ain't no argument Trumps intent was self serving and criminal. I have no doubt Biden knew he took them. Im sure many other POTUS has done the same.

moose eater

yeah, i read about him using that argument on a Carter nominee. probably everyone that has access to classified material sees a "trophy" they just can't live without... The Chump just went overboard with it. still no reason not to smack him down, Biden too. i can't stand either of them, but we had to push the button for one or the other.
There ARE some cases referenced where folks went to prison on the espionage angle re. unauthorized handling of classified docs, referenced also in that article, but again, enforcement appears selective.

Now, if it were ever proven that Trump bartered, traded, or sold access to such docs, THAT would put the System in a sticky wicket regarding appropriate responses.

Speculatively, it wouldn't surprise me too much if it were shown that Trump -did- use docs to alleviate his financial woes/predicaments, but that I know of, we're not anywhere near that yet.

moose eater

On the (maybe) bright side, the Georgia (State) grand jury hearing evidence re. Trump's alleged interference in the election has concluded (yesterday?) and any indictments should be forthcoming soon, if any conclusions of that sort are reached..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Thats the very reason why I said both will get fined with Trump getting a much larger one. I dont see any indicmnt for this case. The only part of the case to judge is how ea handled it, not the act itself.. There ain't no argument Trumps intent was self serving and criminal. I have no doubt Biden knew he took them. Im sure many other POTUS has done the same.
can't be fined without an indictment, trial, and finding of "guilty!" you can't see anything apparently. no argument that The Chump was self-serving and criminal? LOL! EVERYTHING he has done in his adult life has been self-serving, and much of it HAS been criminal. and if any of the info he had was given to other govts (like Russia or China) then he has likely endangered the nation and committed treason.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
we're not anywhere near that yet.
the longer they dig, the more "loans" they find from Russia etc that were not disclosed before he ran for office. i doubt seriously that WE will ever know about all of it. just the appearance alone should have disqualified him from any elective office. "you owe HOW many million dollars to Russian mobsters?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts