What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

It was already a Criminal organization.

Of course Trump gave his kids jobs. Maybe other people hide it more.

Trump also openly ran a pay-to-play operation out of his private clubs.
And then there’s Jared’s sister selling American citizenship to Chinese Nationals for $500K apiece.
I can’t explain why those two things bother me so much, but they do.
It’s probably my TDS (Too much Dumb Shit). :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was so much illegal shit going on in the open. It was stupid to think no one would notice it. At least previous POTUS/admin would keep their shit on the down low.

packerfan79

Veteran
Are you guys ever going to stop with your conspiracy theories?

These CNN fantasies, were debunked , most within days.

Enjoy your lunatic BluAnon conspiracies

audiohi

Veteran
oakImage-1617818388755-jumbo.png?quality=90&auto=webp.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Joel Greenberg drops the dime on Chief trumpkin Matt Gaetz and he's going down.

Maybe he didn't have the cash for a trump pardon

H G Griffin

There was so much illegal shit going on in the open. It was stupid to think no one would notice it. At least previous POTUS/admin would keep their shit on the down low.

Yeah, Americans like their politicians to keep all the dirty shit in the shadows. They have no problem being lead by criminals(of both parties) who manipulate and use them, they just don't want their noses rubbed in it. And if you're going to rip people off, make sure they are foreigners and not real people (Muricans).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Americans like their politicians to keep all the dirty shit in the shadows. They have no problem being lead by criminals(of both parties) who manipulate and use them, they just don't want their noses rubbed in it. And if you're going to rip people off, make sure they are foreigners and not real people (Muricans).

How smart does someone need to be to know not to commit crimes in public view lmao?

St. Phatty

Christ it's Fvcking April, where's the Fvcking Indictments ?! I want some Trump Hanging entertainment.

It feeds my TDS ...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nationwide 50% of republicans still believe trump won. Around here the KoolAide might be a bit stronger.

Gaetz and Epstein, both pedophiles, both buddies of trump and both ending up in the slam. Shocking isn't it.

dramamine

Hello all,

Oh yeah....buahahaha

Wonder if he will roll on Donnie Two Times?

Pro-Trump scam PAC operator hit with wire fraud charge

https://www.axios.com/pro-trump-scam...da709ce8b.html

Well, the tRumphumpers still have the Durham investigation right? Right? buahahahahahaha

phuquing tRump a little bit everyday, ay?

minds_I

From the article: "Prosecutors say Bell also set up an allegedly fraudulent pro-Biden group called the Best Days Lie Ahead Committee, which raised another $100,000."

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Nationwide 50% of republicans still believe trump won.

People read these stats and assume it's like 25% of all voters, but I bet it's more like 10-12. And that's probably the amount of really dumb people that are around at ANY given time, so it doesn't really mean anything. Fuck 'em anyway, far as I'm concerned.

Doctor M

Nationwide 50% of republicans still believe trump won. Around here the KoolAide might be a bit stronger.

That's OK there are people who believe Biden got over 11 million more votes than Obama despite winning less counties than Obama.

Obama 69 million votes 873 counties

Biden 80 million votes 524 counties

US Census data shows 153 million registered voters in the US in 2018
https://www.census.gov/topics/public-sector/voting.html

WaPo claims 66.9% voter turnout in the 2020 general election.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/elections/voter-turnout/

Let's do some math.......

Biden 80 million votes
Trump 74 million votes

Total votes cast in 2020 154 million

Voter turnout = 102,357,000 of the 2018 US Census number of registered voters

In order for 154 million votes to be cast with a 66.9% voter turnout that would mean the US in 2020 has 232 million registered voters, 79 million more than 2018.

Who's going to explain how we picked up 79 million new voters in a country of 329 million people between 2018 and 2020?

minds_I

Veteran
From the article: "Prosecutors say Bell also set up an allegedly fraudulent pro-Biden group called the Best Days Lie Ahead Committee, which raised another $100,000."

Hello all,

Yeah, it also said this:
  • Trump's presidency was a boon for such groups, but they're not confined to a particular candidate or political party.
So there is that.

minds_I

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Who's going to explain how we picked up 79 million new voters in a country of 329 million people between 2018 and 2020?

DM "Let's do some math."

Courts 60

trump 0 (as in Zero)

Somebody lied and you were gullible and naive enough to believe them. 60 different courts told trump he was full of shite.

Don't feel bad. 50% of republicans believe the same bullshit you do. Fortunately, that's only 19% of the country.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It never was a vote for Biden.. It was a vote against Trump. I think people are confused by that.. How do we get 80m out of 330m lol..

packerfan79

Veteran
It was already a Criminal organization.

Of course Trump gave his kids jobs. Maybe other people hide it more.

Funny, Biden only gave Hunter, crack money, and his daughter in law.
#where'shuntersjob?

Hunter's the smartest guy Ol' Joe knows. He deserved a job too

Status
Not open for further replies.