What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imiubu

Calling folks names for their choices is so gauche. Says all I need to know of ones character.
It does give me the opportunity to avoid reading anything further that comes from their uncouth
minds/ mouths thankfully.

Though admittedly; I too have engaged in this behavior at times. Weez all human, shrug.

(Oh how I hope the "ignore" function is operable again soon, sigh).

chusss

For me its so easy

Trumpers, trump supporters or whatever name for the guys who like or support this ex-president, is alright, your personal political choice, nothing wrong with it

Trumpanzees people who attack the the foundations of democracy, like the capitol, because they dont like the presidential election result and all other people who didnt were there but who agree with that terrorist act, scumbag all of them

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump 'money bomb' scheme raised millions from unwitting donors

As the Times reported, refunds to donors are not unusual and can be made when individuals give more than the legal limit. The paper said that at the end of 2020, after Trump’s defeat, the Biden campaign and Democratic bodies made 37,000 online refunds worth $5.6m.

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee made more than 530,000 refunds, returning $64.3m. The money that Mr Trump eventually had to refund amounted to an interest-free loan from unwitting supporters at the most important juncture of the 2020 race.”

Victor Amelino, a 78-year-old from California, donated $990 in September. It recurred seven times for a total of almost $8,000, Calling the Trump campaign and the RNC “bandits”, Amelino told the paper: “I’m retired. I can’t afford to pay all that damn money.”

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump 'money bomb' scheme raised millions from unwitting donors

As the Times reported, refunds to donors are not unusual and can be made when individuals give more than the legal limit. The paper said that at the end of 2020, after Trump’s defeat, the Biden campaign and Democratic bodies made 37,000 online refunds worth $5.6m.

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee made more than 530,000 refunds, returning $64.3m. The money that Mr Trump eventually had to refund amounted to an interest-free loan from unwitting supporters at the most important juncture of the 2020 race.”

Victor Amelino, a 78-year-old from California, donated $990 in September. It recurred seven times for a total of almost $8,000, Calling the Trump campaign and the RNC “bandits”, Amelino told the paper: “I’m retired. I can’t afford to pay all that damn money.”

I saw another article where a guy going through chemo donated $500 and they took another $2500. Again, fixed income guy om the edge of death giving his life savings to a con man.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw another article where a guy going through chemo donated $500 and they took another $2500. Again, fixed income guy om the edge of death giving his life savings to a con man.

:chin: hmmm,if he had donated to joe instead at some point he may have actually gotten cheaper/better health care

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And now a Federal Judge had ruled Trump's NDA is non enforcable.

This is going to get good.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a Ponzi scheme.. This is not hard to understand... If 5 million people sent me 1k$ ea.. I deposited into an interest bearing account, after a year I refund that 1K$ from 5m people how much money did I just make with just 0.08 interest ?. Who wouldn't do this. Its called free $$$ from dumbass people.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just so you did not forget...Donnie Two Times is still on the hook....buahahahahahaha

Trump Urges Court to Throw Out Congressional Subpoena to Mazars

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d&cmpId=google

But hey tRumphumpers don't worry...the pillow crackhead said he would be back in office in August....sooner if you donate (don't read the fine print) to his webpage.

BUahahahahahaha

On a sidenote, my aging FIL finally admitted that tRump is a crook.....extraordinary.

minds_I

St. Phatty

On a sidenote, my aging FIL finally admitted that tRump is a crook.....extraordinary.

minds_I

Is it because of the Auto-pay scam that Trump pulled on people donating ?

I think Trump had a good chance of landing on his feet and building a solid news network.

But things are not going in that direction.

He sort of snatched Defeat out of the Jaws of Victory.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

You must be talking about Stop The Steal?
Once trump gets your credit card number he doesn't let go.
Cha-ching Cha-ching Cha-ching..............

igrowone

Veteran
ripping off your own people in what was effectively a telemarketing scam
not only is he perfectly scummy but his stupidity is a near match
wonder just how many bit on that one?
this is Hitler all over again except Hitler considered himself a military genius
the egos look about the same though

'Boogieman'

ripping off your own people in what was effectively a telemarketing scam
not only is he perfectly scummy but his stupidity is a near match
wonder just how many bit on that one?
this is Hitler all over again except Hitler considered himself a military genius
the egos look about the same though

LOL, if Trump was anything like Hitler, we would be pulling you out the gas chamber right about now.

Trump 2024!

igrowone

Veteran
LOL, if Trump was anything like Hitler, we would be pulling you out the gas chamber right about now.

Trump 2024!

perhaps your right hempy
just a poor and sad imitation
a pathetic shadow of a real leader with some real balls
guess we can't produce a proper dictator anymore

M

member 505892

I think Trump had a good chance of landing on his feet and building a solid news network.

But things are not going in that direction.

He sort of snatched Defeat out of the Jaws of Victory.

That is classic Trump LOL.... the guy has no limits to how low he will go, it is kind of hilarious.

The pre-checked box started out as a 'Once a month' (hope you didn't notice) recurring donation, which then morphed into 'Once a week' (really hope you didn't notice) and then morphed into 'Once a week' PLUS an extra $100 :eek::

All for a scam recount attempt that he knew had no teeth.

What a f***ing asshole :mad:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet how many people still worship Trump... The saddest part of it all is how easy it was for a man like Trump to fool so many, tarnish the office/gov worse than it ever was. Most of us knew how much our GOV sucked. Trump turned it into a Criminal organization that benefited him and those he wanted. This isn't the end of what the rep party will do. At some point, the uneducated dumbasses will outnumber the rest of us.

St. Phatty

Yet how many people still worship Trump... The saddest part of it all is how easy it was for a man like Trump to fool so many, tarnish the office/gov worse than it ever was. Most of us knew how much our GOV sucked. Trump turned it into a Criminal organization that benefited him and those he wanted. This isn't the end of what the rep party will do. At some point, the uneducated dumbasses will outnumber the rest of us.

It was already a Criminal organization.

Of course Trump gave his kids jobs. Maybe other people hide it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.