What's new

Criminal Indictments coming for Obiden

med4u

Veteran
Reporter- "Does the buck stop with you?"

Donald 'I'll take credit for anything positive even if it's not related to me, but won't accept responsibility for anything negative ever' Trump- "The buck stops with everybody"

Like a boss..

1630022264093.jpg

med4u

Veteran
Like a pussy who lives in a fantasy. Can't handle reality.
True 'bosses' do the exact opposite. Take responsibility for mistakes done by themselves or other people below them but give others the credit for their OWN successes.

That is called CHARACTER.

:laughing: you couldn't be more wrong....no wonder your homeless

M

member 505892

:laughing: you couldn't be more wrong....no wonder your homeless

You honestly think being a weasley scumbag is a good personality trait huh? I mean, it was pretty obvious but still....
The only way of lifting yourself up is by putting others down etc.? Not by actually being an honorable person, or at least striving to be?
You mistake being a character for having character.... yes, someone can have both but DJT is only the former, a character with ZERO actual character.

That culture of trying to crush those around you to make yourself try to feel like some kind of 'boss' is such a defect of a human trait, egotism gone wild.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
^^^
pretty accurate self-description. imo.
a laugh a lifetime.

glad you could get one in.

we'll see President Harris take the reins soon...like she did with the southern border. lol

BlackBart

Veteran
You have to be kidding me. If anybody has blood on there hands it is Donald Trump ! Well over six hundred thousand people have died over his watch and are continuing to die because of the Govoners that are letting there people die just for a power grab . When are you peeps who support this knd of behavior going to wake the fuck up

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
You have to be kidding me. If anybody has blood on there hands it is Donald Trump ! Well over six hundred thousand people have died over his watch and are continuing to die because of the Govoners that are letting there people die just for a power grab . When are you peeps who support this knd of behavior going to wake the fuck up

Then Trump is God? Trump made those idiot governors let their peeps die? ffs get a goddamned grip.
China Virus caused by Trump? delusional to blame Trump when it was fauci, CDC, NIH, NIAID, WHO, China, as well as the big pharma, bill gates and on and on...let's throw Trump in there because he happened to be President when this attack took place. my neck hurts from shaking my head over the ignorance displayed by supposedly intelligent potheads.

BlackBart

Veteran
Trump did one good thing during this pandemic he got the vaccine in record time . His reluctance to use the defence production act cost thousands of lives telling people not to wear masks and putting bleach in there bodies is fools work . Donald Trump could care less about people He's only intrested in people who will kiss his feet

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Didn't set my alarm!

Amynamous

Jr is the epitome of weakness. He’s weak, his daddy is weak, his brother is weak, and his kids are weak.
Might as well just call him 7day junior, ya know!
haha…..it’s week, i know!

M

member 505892

The Trump family's motto is 'You've got to speak and be heard, even when you've got absolutely nothing to say'.

They have nothing inside them, so if they aren't falpping their lips it's like not exisiting for them. Empty vessels make the most noise.

Family dynasty of Karen's.

Amynamous

Walk away Joe....

Afghan Interpreter Who Helped Rescue Biden in 2008 Left Behind After U.S. Exit https://www.foxnews.com/world/afgha...scue-biden-in-2008-left-behind-after-u-s-exit

I’m probably showing a complete lack of empathy, but that was 13 years ago and poor Mohammed didn’t begin the SI visa process until June 2020?! Dang, i thought I procrastinated!
Also, the Fox story made it sound like poor Mohammed didn’t work for the US military, but rather he worked for Erik Prince and his goon squad. I wonder why Erik didn’t pick up Mohammed when he was at the Kabul airport last week?

minds_I

Veteran
I’m probably showing a complete lack of empathy, but that was 13 years ago and poor Mohammed didn’t begin the SI visa process until June 2020?! Dang, i thought I procrastinated!
Also, the Fox story made it sound like poor Mohammed didn’t work for the US military, but rather he worked for Erik Prince and his goon squad. I wonder why Erik didn’t pick up Mohammed when he was at the Kabul airport last week?

Ah snap!