What's new

Criminal Indictments coming for Obiden

med4u

Veteran
After his short stint from a stolen election...
Obiden has proven himself weak and worthless in the eyes of America and the world...the clock is ticking for this shit stain...
his punishment and that of his cabal should be harsh and without mercy
those that were complacent in his false election ....karma awaits :clock watch:

M

member 505892

Seething? :petting:

A nice warm cup of milk and some cookies and then off to nap time with Trumpy Bear should help soothe.
2UGWFGJ2LVEIXMSLBVICVBCHKE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

med4u

Veteran
Wake up and look around you...

Weak infantile attempts at humor will not provide cover for or undo your reality...
learn to cope skippy:tiphat:

Amynamous

LMAO
Seems someone woke up triggered this morning. lol
Aside from the fact that you neglected to mentioned any criminal acts that Joe may have committed,
LOSER45’s DOJ said that a sitting president could not be indicted.
Thanks for the laugh this morning. After reading about the mess in Afghanistan this morning, i really needed the laugh!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... why waste time on an indictment when he'd only get off 'cause he's not responsible 'cause he's senile? :tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
That's why the DNC chose him as the puppet (besides being the only choice that could win them the election for Kamala) , Biden is golden, their disposable puppet can do whatever they want him to do because of that easy out. ;) :tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
i better get my winter clothes out,i see the snowflakes are falling already

Winter is coming 4 sure!

The fickle finger of fate, sometimes she runs hot and then the B*tch turns on ya and she runs cold, unpredictable! ;)

......... what's a p00r boy to do, start counting chickens or start hoarding kleenex? :dunno:

Amynamous

I suspect a 25A approach is more practical. But be careful what you wish for because the Senate gets to choose the VP. I bet they’d go with AOC for the progressive vote.:whee:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:tiphat: All too true Amy, BUT, the good news is that both would have to win re-election, otherwise the affliction is only temporary and their 'good deeds' would cancel them both out by the time re-election rolls around! :good:

med4u

Veteran
LMAO
Seems someone woke up triggered this morning. lol
Aside from the fact that you neglected to mentioned any criminal acts that Joe may have committed,
LOSER45’s DOJ said that a sitting president could not be indicted.
Thanks for the laugh this morning. After reading about the mess in Afghanistan this morning, i really needed the laugh!

Laugh it up ....many are not...
what you fail to realize is the crimes committed by Biden are not immune from
An international court for atrocity crimes against a foreign nation....
United States, joined the International Criminal Court and waived any rationale to immunize top leaders from accountability and justice for atrocity crimes. Other international war crimes tribunals, which the United States has strongly and directly supported, also refused to immunize political or military leaders of whatever rank....you may not be laughing
when the beheading starts or ISIS strolls across Obidens open borders

Amynamous

Laugh it up ....many are not...
what you fail to realize is the crimes committed by Biden are not immune from
An international court for atrocity crimes against a foreign nation....
United States, joined the International Criminal Court and waived any rationale to immunize top leaders from accountability and justice for atrocity crimes. Other international war crimes tribunals, which the United States has strongly and directly supported, also refused to immunize political or military leaders of whatever rank....you may not be laughing
when the beheading starts or ISIS strolls across Obidens open borders

You never mentioned the “indictments” would come from some international court. That’s even funnier.
Nor did you mention any specifics as to what these charges might be, aside from your vague “atrocity crimes against a foreign nation” assertion.
lol…I don’t even know what that means. lol

And a double lol lol because you believe I care about Biden. LMAO

Amynamous

:tiphat: All too true Amy, BUT, the good news is that both would have to win re-election, otherwise the affliction is only temporary and their 'good deeds' would cancel them both out by the time re-election rolls around! :good:

The dem team is in until the 2024 election, and nothing will change that. As for who wins in 2024, i bet it depends on who runs.
If the trumpublicans run LOSER45 in 2024, I can’t see anyone that voted against him in 2020 turning around and voting for him in 2024 and that’s 80 million people. Then you can subtract all of the redhat covid deniers and antivaxxers that will have been killed off by 2024 by old age and/or covid and it becomes an even bigger landslide.

Now if the republicans get smart and run someone that’s intelligent, well-spoken, level headed, and middle of the road conservative like Romney, Cheney or Murkowski(aka real republicans), i bet they’d win in a landslide regardless of who the blue hats put on their ticket. But I suspect no one on the red side is that smart.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.............. Now if the republicans get smart and run someone that’s intelligent, well-spoken, level headed, and middle of the road conservative like Romney, Cheney or Murkowski(aka real republicans), i bet they’d win in a landslide regardless of who the blue hats put on their ticket. But I suspect no one on the red side is that smart.

:good: 75% correct!:tiphat:

The good news is that there's still plenty of time for all susceptible USA citizens to become un-enamoured with the Progressives, #Me Too Movement and the DNC's adopted #BLM political agenda.

...... also plenty of time for both Joe AND Loser45 to both stroke out! :D

.......... a posthumously RIP to both, of course! ;)

And Amy, I would have given you 100% except for your inclusion of Cheney, this 3th generation, lifelong liberal Democrat would be voting for her in a heartbeat except for the fact she's currently unelectable (she's Gay and even worse to many Republicans, denounced Loser 45 and the capitol hill riots).

.......... thankfully, there is another Rep shoe-in who could easily win but hasn't formally announced (yet!). A fresh face who's been around simmering for a while now, a dark horse who'll be a serious contender.

That would be current 2 time Maryland (longtime Dem state) Republican Gov. Larry Hogan, a Moderate.

He will be running (high placed Republican source, personal friend of Hogan and me, 2 deg. of separation and high placed Democratic friend who sez he could easily win, 1 deg of seperation.)

Check him out Amy, Imma convert you, watch out! :bigeye:

The Republicans aren't totally stupid, this time around they'll be running 1 of the Moderates for sure as I'm sure they'll wanna win, 2 more years and the Reps will have had time to get tired of alla their nonsense too. ;)

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: 75% correct!:tiphat:

The good news is that there's still plenty of time for all susceptible USA citizens to become un-enamoured with the Progressives, #Me Too Movement and the DNC's adopted #BLM political agenda.

...... also plenty of time for both Joe AND Loser45 to both stroke out! :D

.......... a posthumously RIP to both, of course! ;)

And Amy, I would have given you 100% except for your inclusion of Cheney, this 3th generation, lifelong liberal Democrat would be voting for her in a heartbeat except for the fact she's currently unelectable (she's Gay and even worse to many Republicans, denounced Loser 45 and the capitol hill riots).

.......... thankfully, there is another Rep shoe-in who could easily win but hasn't formally announced (yet!). A fresh face who's been around simmering for a while now, a dark horse who'll be a serious contender.

That would be current 2 time Maryland (longtime Dem state) Republican Gov. Larry Hogan, a Moderate.

He will be running (high placed Republican source, personal friend of Hogan and me, 2 deg. of separation and high placed Democratic friend who sez he could easily win, 1 deg of seperation.)

Check him out Amy, Imma convert you, watch out! :bigeye:

The Republicans aren't totally stupid, this time around they'll be running 1 of the Moderates for sure as I'm sure they'll wanna win, 2 more years and the Reps will have had time to get tired of alla their nonsense too. ;)

I give you points for those 2 stroking out; one can only wish; Cheney would be my choice in the negatives but getting rid of both parties is the gold standard.

Latest posts

Latest posts