What's new

"Creator" Of Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
daym this thread turned to krap............ok her's my guess since i have the right to free speech
Old GhaniX(PAKI Xvision thai)
not sure on this OGBUBBA fellow.....something's not right here.......

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
daym this thread turned to krap............ok her's my guess since i have the right to free speech
Old GhaniX(PAKI Xvision thai)
not sure on this OGBUBBA fellow.....something's not right here.......

Thats what i was thinking Kush/paki x sativa/?? thai ...im not sure which thai

B

bocil

The only thing that is certain is that the plants speak and men lie now ,in the world of cannabis no more than marketing and the issue of kush, but still, greetings to everyone. Enjoy cultivating.

designer

What gets me is you have people with not enough post on this site to be actual members coming out claiming to be a celebrity. At least get your post count up. Hell, I am Elvis and I invented light.

BongRipkenJR.

Jah this and jah that if your not a brother than learn the principles of the religion it makes it hard to come to grips with some one who is a "white devil" becomeing rasta. Start flaming and negetive reping now Show me any Rastafari text that shows anything positive about white people. Rastafari principles are to the white race what nazi principles were to jews. To many of my fellow white people watched to mutch mtv and read to many article about returning to ganga mountain in high times. Rasta was a religion to liberate black men from their white opressors. Bottom line thats why it was started. It really wasnt even a hippy thing till marley. I might get banned for saying this becuase now I look like an asshole and people will be calling me racist no I am not. I just love reading and history and know rasta is a black ethiopian/ jamcian religion with roots in racism.

no, it won't be. sorry to break it to you, but the world is controlled by the white elite. and your prophet robert nesta marley was killed by the CIA. no one stood any ground. any renewed rasta movement died with Bob as the white man wanted.

Most rastas are preaching anti racism. White people are being welcomed into the culture. Al Borosie, Gentleman, Collie Buds. All of them are revered by true rasta reggae artists. I am a white crazy bald head and the IronLion that OGbubba talks about.

Wrong or right this hate that is going on is crazy. Nobody has true proof of anything, but some stories that may or may not be credible. This thread was very interesting and still can be as more and more people come out of the woodwork.

OGbubba: Thank you for your contribution brederen!

One thing that i noticed about Og and some Hindu Kush' is that they have a similar smell, but the Hindu Kush is way raunchier. Up in Trinity County I had a landrace Hindu Kush, Pineapple Kush, Master Kush and many crosses of master kush. The Hindu Kush was just much more pungent and almost hard to explain. OGkush has a similar smell, but is worlds away. Master Kush and the Redwood Kush were actually a lot closer to the Hindu Kush than OG Kush was.

Ticklemyballs: Be nice, unless you have proof that OGBubba or anybody else is wrong. You have enough posts to know that this isn't the way to go about the situation. However free speech is a great thing and you are the yin to some of our yangs! No hard feelings :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Great thread when we're talking genetics, for sure. That's all anyone is paying attention to anyway.

Where is Chem planning on releasing his "new line"?

REZDOG

Veteran
Where is Chem planning on releasing his "new line"?

Hiya!
Firstly-Chemdog isn't a breeder.
Never has been,never will be.
He's a grower,and a damn good one,at that.
(And a very nice guy,as well.)
"JJ-NYC" is a friend of Chem's,anything "released by Chem"
(Read As: "Approved by,but Not Bred by,Chemdog") will most likely come from JJ's closet grow-and most likely 30 seeds at a time,if at all. There's been talk of a release for over three years now,and nothing has ever come of it except a few sad,30-seed release crosses from ol' JJ. Speaking of JJ:: If he spent less time hating on me and more time getting his breeding shit straight,he'd probably have accomplished something by now,instead of the minimal efforts he's put out in the past couple of years. Hell- If he wasn't close pals with High Times (read: probably sells 'em weed) and (somehow!) got his (heavily-photo-shopped!) pics into their litter box-lining rag,nobody would know who the fuck he even is. Anyhow.... There isn't really any point in those guys bothering trying to closet-pollen-chuck an inbred line from the Chemdog 'D' Clone,as Reservoir has already got a finished Chemdog D-based inbred line that produces superior "Chemdog D" flowers exactly 100% of the time.

That said,

:jump: I invented magnetic light ballasts. :jump:

Cheers!

:wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Chemdawg the man has new lines coming out ..he blantantly states that hes not a breeder and he jus grew bagseed

Rez, sorry if I seem misinformed... I was only referring to this fellas post. I should have posted his quote. Thanks for clearing up any false information :good:

numberguy

Where oh where has my little dog gone, dogbud is the earlyist name I have gleened from these where oh where threads. No grower named his stuff dogbud so there was a reason it was called such. Just from the pictures and descriptions chem 91 looks to be skunk x iowa hemp and all the following breeding seems to bear this out. Back in the day we are talking about, my man would go home and auction to the highest bidder, they awaited glazed eyes his return to get some rare goodness. I know not the high bids but the starting point, 500 is not out of line for the time. 365 recombines that is not so far out of line that it cannot be redone. She was not a gyno but worked for one ha ha.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Bubblegum X Pure KUSH = Bubba

91Chem s1 = OG

my detective work has led me to this so far lol
Chems are a cross from 3 different strains
West Coast Strain ,X Hawaiian/Thai hybrid X Middle eastern strain = Chem family

if you have tried the Magical 3 you can see the relationships between them all

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Kush's and hashplants affies are same thing . names were given based on regions found and primary use..
Afghani paki leb citral hindu , there mostly all indica hybrids from that region wich is quite small considering how wide spread cannabis is..
not ment as an insult most of this ODD info seems to be coming from a younger generations that think cool names and rep points make you someone special in the cannabis world
just because internet wasnt around in 60's and 70 an 80's doesnt mean there were not others on the same quest for strain origins and also breeding interesting goodies we take for granted now days....

experience comes for years of collecting info..... not how many internet rep points you got lol

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
What does rep points have to do with any of this?

I think hrpuffnkush was replying to this comment:

What gets me is you have people with not enough post on this site to be actual members coming out claiming to be a celebrity. At least get your post count up. Hell, I am Elvis and I invented light.

BTW I went in " OGBubba " 's shop on Monday and told him about this thread, maybe that's why he showed up. The fact that this person did not have an icmag account is completely irrelevant.

Last edited:

designer

I think hrpuffnkush was replying to this comment:

BTW I went in " OGBubba " 's shop on Monday and told him about this thread, maybe that's why he showed up. The fact that this person did not have an icmag account is completely irrelevant.

Thanks.. I wish he would have told us. I thought that some magical ticker went off and Og****** or Orgnkid just come out of the woodwork..

edit:
Wild.. some program automatically edited the name of the so-called creator of kush's internet name. That is wild.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
yep...the bubba kush was an hermi accident in Silver Lake that pollinated my PI and my bubba. My friend found the seed and that was the birth. This is the official 15th anniversary of the Bubba Kush.

way to pull a chemdog.
Here in California ounces of indoor dank sell for $200 and you can get pounds for around the $2500-$2800 mark. I mean that shit is sold over the internet with no hassle from the cops. www.*********.com People just slang on there all day! As soon as the risk started going down here the prices dropped drastically.

well in most of the rest of the country you still go to jail for possesion, nevermind growing. just a friendly reminder.
Hiya!
Firstly-Chemdog isn't a breeder.
Never has been,never will be.
He's a grower,and a damn good one,at that.
(And a very nice guy,as well.)
Anyhow.... There isn't really any point in those guys bothering trying to closet-pollen-chuck an inbred line from the Chemdog 'D' Clone,as Reservoir has already got a finished Chemdog D-based inbred line that produces superior "Chemdog D" flowers exactly 100% of the time.
:wave:

way to bogart a strain you got from him.

as to most of the rest of the thread.....:nono: :noway: :wallbash:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Unless you can find or invent original strains, one has to use what's available. So long as one understands what goes around comes around, there's less angst. Add the aspect that some spend much more time and trouble to get a great result versus not so much.

It's not so much a breeder's originality, it's their ability to see diamonds in the rough and their experience to polish the varieties we enjoy. Maybe there's a little luck in there somewhere but who cares?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts