What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creative ways to dispose of pot trash

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
I just throw my waste out in the back yard and run over it with the mower. It goes into the bagger and into my grass pile. :joint:

:yes: Great idea. And you can even take the garden fork and work the dried or chopped matter back into the soil. Great results. :joint:

devilgoob

Veteran
you could grind up the leaves and stems and start making gloves or some crazy shit. one day I chewed a stem for a long time and left it somewhere...then after about a day or two I came back to it and wondered wtf it was...a lint ball? so as I felt it..I noticed it felt ultra mega soft and also noticed it was green..

it was that stem...soft as cotton. make clothes with it. you could really make someone think if you made hemp gloves.

maybe you could make paper..

or compress a shitload of stems into a compressed board...like mexican brick but table top form..lol.

I have a burn barrel, works great. Throw some newspaper in the bottom, throw the stems and leaves in a paper bag and toss into the barrel. take 5-10 minutes and done.
No smell really, and like I say its quick. good luck.

mjcuresall

My :2cents:

- Consider growing organic and reuse your soil.
- Reduce plant matter as small as possible with shears, a blender or whatever works for you and compost with other organic matter.
- If you can't compost it, start a worm bin and turn it into castings. A pound of worms can eat a pound of organic waste in about a week.

E

Eminem

Need a fast way to dispose of plants

Need a fast way to dispose of plants

Need a quick way to destroy plants. This is for 8 4x8 tables worth of plants so please no cut them up with scissors. I was thinking of running them through the trim pro and washing all the trimmings down the drain. I was also thinking of shoving them into my reses, and soaking them in something like acid.

wish me luck guys, I think we have a problem

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
what do you mean, are these budded?

I dont see what the trim pro will do with full plants.

putting teh type of acid needed to dissolve stalks in your reses sounds like a really bad idea, not to mention the toxic fumes it would create, especially when it eats your res

Bulldog11

Veteran
Why do you need to "destroy" your plants???? Are there cops sitting outside your door? Or are you just trying to dispose of your plants??

I personally just throw most of my garbage away at the dumps. Black garbage bags thrown into a pile of garbage 30 ft high normally gets lost forever. Just my 2 cents.

GOOD LUCK

E

Eminem

we have shoved trimmings and stems through the trim pro in the past as an experiment with hash and it did make more hash.

Point is the trim pro will chop everything up fine so it can be flushed.

This isnt trash, this is an EMERGENCY situation. I want to harvest what I can and trash a room that is 30 days into 12/12, moms, etc.

I dont give a fuck about res damage, pumps, hoses etc. I really dont want to pull these out and throw them away.

Cops arent at the front door yet..

And I dont appreciate some mod burying my post in another thread

i dump all the big fan leafs in busy intersections to show the police that WE cant be stopped and stems i burn em in the firepit... I could burn everything but composting on the streets is funner...

i once burned a 4cufoot moving box full of brown weed leaves and crap all at once. smoked out the old folks home on the next street... didnt even smell like weed burning thou too old or whatever..

Kanye WeED

great thread

so what do u do with cut down plants and the dirt they was in?

or rockewll cut down plants and the rockwell they were in??

seen some real good ideas on here for leaves stcks and stems, love the mcdonald and fast food rapper ideas, but its gotta be a better way man!!

i gotta read threw this thread more!!

M

medi-useA

Depending on how much there is...clean and let leaf matter, stems and roots dry. Grind them up into a flour like texture with a champion food grinder [or other] and pour into HUGE jars....cover with good canola or rapeseed oil and steep somewhere cool and dark...when you harvest next, strain and rinse, fill again with plant remnants and steep with the same oil that you just strained...repeat as needed...@ the end you will have canna oil...can be used as topical rub or heated to decarboxilate it and cook with it...The pulp that is left @ the end of this process {after washing&rinsing to get the last of the oil out} can be thrown out, composted or flushed down the toilet...it is by then unrecognisable :)

muA

flatcurve

Wow... to all the people who flush down the toilet, I strongly recommend against that. Not only do you risk clogging the pipes, as others have said... but that stuff doesn't just disappear once it goes down the toilet. it will get caught up in pipes and what not on it's way to the sewer. There will be trace evidence for days or weeks, which will basically leave a bread crumb trail back to your house.

elderwise

Take fan leaves and other trimmings. Dry them in the oven at a low temp. Crumble into dust and spread them to the four winds. This actually works, once the stuff is powdered, there is little left so I just throw it out in the yard. Poof, gone.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

what would one do with 128 3 gal pots of pro mix?

Get a 128 little keg cups, start 128 cuts of your strain of choice and or seeds, then pot them up to 1 gallon containers, then pot up to those 3 gallon ones.
That's what I would do w/ them.:smokeit:

F

flat5th

i've skipped around this thread...as far as finger prints go...i like to wear latex gloves until every last little thing is cleaned up after a trim job.

as for disposal...fan leaves and little stems get crumbled and sprinkled in with used cat litter (i have 4 cat boxes...very stinky and lots of litter to hide in.)

Sugar leaf gets dried, stored, and eventually made into hash or baked goods. The slurry left over is trashed as normal. unrecognizable.

peace!
fifth.