What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creative ways to dispose of pot trash

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I threw a pile of males and some trimmed shade leaves out in the backyard last night. Got up this morning and took a few steps outside to take a look. All gone other than a few stalks which I picked up and threw into the woods.
The deer had a nice snack last night. Not a leaf left.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Why not grind it and use it for compost and recoup the natural nutrients

had a friend that did this, thankfully it happened in a medical state. he threw his post-extracted material in his compost pile with the chicken and duck manure. neighbor kid snagged some out and took it to school and tried to sell it, he told the cops he got it from the neighbor. police showed up at my buddies house and he showed the cops exactly where it was and asked the police how exactly much "more disposed" of does he need to make it. no charges against my friend were filed but a very stressful afternoon ended comically.

lesson learned from this is use a pellet mill. weve been experimenting with sawdust to trim ratios to make a duraflame like heating source that wont stink up the neighborhood.

Zarbu

Ok Im here to add something different.

Blend your Cannabis up with 25 liters of warm water, add a squeeze of lemon or lime , dissolve 1kg Sugar into the 25 litres add brewing yeast , after Fermentation, once bubbles stop.., pour liquid through a sieve, pour into a 1.5 liter empty soda bottles add 1-2 teaspoon of sugar and cap, this will create fizz as it ferments. , after 5 days you have a alcoholic drink like beer at around 5%. chill and drink.

Pure bleach and Dish washing powder (Lye) (Lye is caustic soda) dissolves cannabis to a liquid in less than 5 days.

idiit

Veteran
Originally Posted by stihgnobevoli View Post
you guys are paranoid as shit, if they have reason to steal your trash you're past the "what do i do with these stems and leaves" stage, i suggest you get outta town fast. also no one has a backyard? dig a hole, fill with organic matter. cover back up. the end. i get rid of my trash as i go, here's my latest creative methods. leaves i use to mulch my plants as they fall off. stems i just break into pieces and toss in the trash when they get dry. or just throw em outside after twisting and breaking them into pieces. who's gonna know that's specifically a weed twig and not just any random one of the trillions and quadrillions of pieces of a fucking tree on the ground at any random point in time. roots and root balls i shake apart and back into my soil mix. i don't grow on any grand scale but i imagine you can do the same thing with a warehouse grow. just depends on how lazy you are.
I made some extracts and took the plant material ( 3/4 lb.) I extracted from outside to throw in the yard and mow over as is my usual practice. instead for no good reason I threw in a 30 gallon tub filled with some dead limbs. the debris fell to the bottom of the container and looked fine to me. this was shake I had run thru a food processor before extracting and it had turned a golden darker brown after drying out. it looked to me like grass and leaf clippings composted and dried.

the trash guy ( I was watching) dumped it in the debris truck and noticed what I had thrown in the debris container lying on the floor of the inside of the debris truck. he jumped in, grabbed a handful and stepped out of the truck. he looked at it, called the driver to come out and look at it. the driver kept shaking his head and getting pissed at the worker. the worker dumped the handful on the ground and got back in the truck.

google "garbage truck spying"

it's not just license plates. they are third party contractors in most cities who have been told part of their job is to spy on us and it is happening in almost every major city.

nsa is watching. everybody is watching. we are in a surveillance state.

this article just posted today:

In what will likely not surprise too many, The Pentagon has admitted it has deployed drones to spy over U.S. territory for non-military missions over the past decade. Confirming yet another conspiracy theory is conspiracy fact, FBI director Robert Mueller testified before Congress that the bureau employed spy drones to aid investigations, but in a "very,very minimal way, very seldom." The report concludes, "the appetite to use spy drones in the domestic environment to collect airborne imagery continues to grow."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-kinda-sorta-deployed-spy-drones-over-america

no, the pentagon is not using drones to spot cannabis debris. i'm just wanting ppl to realize how intensive the surveillance is here in the land of the free.

CoCoSativas

stems, and leafs. anyone have any good ways to get rid of this stuff, i was thinking about getting one of those back yard firepits they have at home depot and just burning it but burning alot of the leaves would be a smokey mess, i thought of maybe trying to create some kind of press to compact leaves into a tight pucks and see if they burn cleaner. all and any ideas would be helpful, cause right now i just have a few bag fulls laying around

Compost it, bury it, burn it, though if you live in the city throwing it in a dumpster of a business you frequent works (fast food joints always have em and it loos like you are just tossing a bag out of your car people do it) though if it's alot rent a uhaul and take it to the landfI'll that's what I do.

I have a buddy who works at a warehouse. E lets me in the back to toss my shit in the compactor there right now for a bag here and there so far that's the safest and best I've ever had

Del_9_THC

If you have a large grow, then it takes more planning to get rid of the leftovers.
In my opinion, burning would be a heat score....as in the coppers would be led to the source of the smell. I would plan the tear down before even setting up the grow, especially, If it is going to be a big one....people,get tripped up at the end, with a shitlaod of dope, because they get caught disposing (or not) the unwanted leaves,stems, soils, etc.

If you have a compost bin, then shredding the plant material and feeding it to compost bin and or worms (and you get worm castings, yay) would be a way to get rid of it. If you can chip it up and add it to soil and use the resulting soil for other gardens...but you have to grind it up pretty well, stems or leaves are big give away.

If it is a small personal grow and the leaves are green, fresh, and healthy, I have added them to a stir fry, they wilt down to nothing and don't taste too bad. For a large grow this is not really an option.

If you live in a rural environment you could feel the leaves to farm animals?...but the locals may wonder why the cows can't stop laughing😂😂

Good luck

Del_9_THC

Be careful dumping shit in other people's/company's bins. Often they pay a company to empty them and they might be concerned about others dumping in their bins.
I know people who have had to pay costs because they were dumping their shit in some company's bins...luckily it was just old electronic shit...

Building managers often monitor their bins so some fuckoff does not dump a couch or tv in them, so be ware.

If you do go the route of dumping in others bins, don't take your car (or anything else that can be traced) and make sure no finger prints on the bags.

CrushnYuba

Get the outdoor fire pit you mentioned!!
I have an ungodly amount of trash to get rid of between my 2 properties. One is 20 acres 99 plant outdoor garden with light dep also. Seperate leaf from stem. I always let my stems dry out real good and burn. Both properties have wood burning stoves. one has a chiminay or whatever. Outdoor clay fire pit thing that puts off allot of heat! I love having stems to burn. I'm anal about my trimmers saving my stems. I'm already out of stems to burn this year :( . Makes great kindling. Leaf gets funky before it has a chance to dry usually so I just toss in a pile to compost. My girlfriend is a nut job and she brought a trailer full of ganja waste to the dump this year and put allot in her trash pickup over the course of the trimming months!

If you can get a wood stove I recommend it. Wood is the cheapest source of heat and a good inexpensive stove will pay for itself the first year.

Drewsif

Some local dude grinds and presses his stems/stalks into blunt crutches. Doubtful you have that equipment on hand, not really sure what he uses for molding them but yeah perfect little roaches. A new business opportunity, roll your leaves up in cones with stem crutches! Dispensaries do worse!

Easy7

Veteran
I wonder how goats would like some pot trash? They love long needle pine. Wouldn't want to risk a goat though. Leaf could be ok but dried stalks could be too much.

Burying is always a good idea. Also some girls like to make things out of stalks. A weed basket or something artsy.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Ive seen several people already mention this, and I just started doing this as well but I think it deserves a little more attention and detail.

Earthworm Composting. Here are reasons why I think its the BEST way.

1. Its Simple. A bin with bedding and worms and just feed food scraps every week getting rid of all your garbage!
(Used Pro Mix/Coir, cardboard, shredded paper, used kleenex, leaves, vegetable/kitchen scraps, and most anything thats natural)
2. Harvest the earth worm castings every 2 months - for anyone growing in soil or organic they know this stuff is pure gold.
3. Faster than a normal compost and can be done year round inside.
4. Nothing leaves the house this way, and all goes back to yours plants and they love it.
5. Most sustainable option - something that needs to be considered more and more these days compared to whats just the best or easiest for YOU.

6. Worms are cool pets - chicks dig it

A

acridlab

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts