What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creative ways to dispose of pot trash

A

AlterEgo860

its not about being paranoid.. its about being smart. especially because if u live in a place were I live.. and u put your trash out even a few hours before it comes.. there will be animals.. fucking throwing your trash all over the roads..

and the main thing is making sure your neighbors have no clue what you do.

lol mite be paranoid.. but id rather be paranoid.. then in prison.

the gnome

Veteran
^ right on! what i've done for years.

ppl are hip to indoor canna grows. don't let anyone see you dump the veg. out into the yard.

if you watch your pennies the dimes, quarters, $'s are sure to follow. ie; sweat the little details when it comes to security.

making a habit of running a tight ship is my method. never know when a little detail can become a big issue.

great minds think a like bon ami :smoke:
lol.. really a mower makes toothpicks even from main stems if they're still fresh, after the dry its a different story.
i have a special bag for toxic waste, in that bag if its gro related nothing goes in that could give leo a heads up,
like things that hold finger prints.

i have a trash can were i burn yard leaves etc etc
what the lawn mower doesn't do goes into it.
like you idiit i sweat the little stuff.... and sleep much better because of it

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
its not about being paranoid.. its about being smart. especially because if u live in a place were I live.. and u put your trash out even a few hours before it comes.. there will be animals.. fucking throwing your trash all over the roads..

and the main thing is making sure your neighbors have no clue what you do.

lol mite be paranoid.. but id rather be paranoid.. then in prison.

trust me i know all about paranoia and unless you live where i live i assure you your state is not harsher than mine. if i'm not that worried about tiny things like that you definitely shouldn't either.

the gnome

Veteran
some people have never lived in a 6 x 9ft concrete box....
behind Iron Bars that is your only source of O2

its a sober life experience that can last for years........

L

Libeccio

everything has been said more or less on the argument. :) i just wanted to add that i use my stems as filters for my joints... those stems' parts that are hollow in the middle... tastes nice and you can re-use most stems (of course they're gonna end long before your weed, than you go back to cardboard :)). cheers! :wave:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Good one libeccio, i make port-joints from them, for cooler smoke and better draw.

(nice blueberry stem in the pic)

L

Libeccio

that's nice exploziv! have you tryed stem filter w/out cardboard? tastes different and interesting... :) also a nice stem indeed. :)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Tried without cardboard too, but it's harder to make joints stay in the stem, and could burn myself or the carpets if they drop. Also, as you see, I roll slim joints, so if there's no cardboard and I press them firmly inside the stem, it will be harder to draw smoke from.
Thanks! :wave:

onavelzy

Veteran
i think most people who live in a rural to spread out suburban area can fairly easily find places to discretely dump broken up by product. in the city environment, it's s little tougher. the disposal could work, but hemp being hemp, if the material being run through contains much in the way of stems, there can be fiber build up and entanglement that can lead to a clog. you don;t want to get into the sneaker use of dumpsters, these are frequently stealth camera'd by stores and apartment complexes who are tired of people using their dumpsters. if you're a city person, get a big back pack, fill it with well broken up product that you can take out on a hike and more discretely dump in the woods. f you have a real junker of a car, you could always have a friend slowly release some through the rusted out spot in the floor pan while you drive around empty back roads at night.

For me, chopping it up and composting is the best way.

Using your car to dump it somewhere is very risky. What if the cops pull you over and smell those "lawn clippings"?

my buddies just found two trash bags full of small sugar buds and trim on the side of the road last week. in the middle of no where.....

RicoT

Wuzzup guys? First time poster here bringing in the bigballs.

I think the easiest way is to shawshank that shit.

I regularly go out walking around the lake.

You just dry everything out, crush it up, and slowly leak it out your jeans.

Pick a pair that you will wear only to walk with, and put small holes in the pockets.

Stop it up with a little tissue temporarily, and fill with your crushed up junk.

Go out walking, and unplug the pockets.

Done deal!

ood:

LMAOOO

Bioman2012

Stem and leaf waste

Stem and leaf waste

Dose anyone have the desire and cash to start using wasted leaves and stems from marijuana growing to help start a bio fuel production facility?

I would love to help start one of the first marijuana bio fuel production stations.

Send me an email, nettleselectric@yahoo.com

This could be worth a lot of money if done right. Bio fuel, to run off grid grow rooms, powered by their waste product!!!

Thanks
John

A

acridlab

you guys are paranoid as shit, if they have reason to steal your trash you're past the "what do i do with these stems and leaves" stage, i suggest you get outta town fast. also no one has a backyard? dig a hole, fill with organic matter. cover back up. the end. i get rid of my trash as i go, here's my latest creative methods. leaves i use to mulch my plants as they fall off. stems i just break into pieces and toss in the trash when they get dry. or just throw em outside after twisting and breaking them into pieces. who's gonna know that's specifically a weed twig and not just any random one of the trillions and quadrillions of pieces of a fucking tree on the ground at any random point in time. roots and root balls i shake apart and back into my soil mix. i don't grow on any grand scale but i imagine you can do the same thing with a warehouse grow. just depends on how lazy you are.

U gotta consider states like michigan,, we have scrappers, aka "crackheads" that search our garbage barrels early in the morning on garbage days looking for that lil piece of aluminum ..
Dont want those zombies finding ur scraps, i promise u..

I say give it a proper burial. This way when you've been discovered, at least you chose a burial over some less desirable option like cutting it up into small pieces and disbursing the pieces over say an 1 square mile area or stuffing the remains in a trash bin. Anything but in the crawl spae. Anything but that....
:laughing::laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts