What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creative ways to dispose of pot trash

gronko

yeah a good ice crusher blender will make it into a nice green liquid which you can also flush down the toilet besides the sink. Adding a bit of water speeds things up.

I bought an oversized blender solely for the purpose of pureeing my waste to flush it. Sometimes it's kind of a pain in the ass but it takes a lot less time than what you would think. I usually get around to it after a harvest. Before that I'd just throw the shit in the freezer and go dump it at night. As far as dumpsters go, stay away from store fronts and backs that most likely have surveillance installed. It'd probably also be a good idea to wait til the day/night before garbage pickup.

rashboy99

I guess most people live in different scenerios, so they must dispose of their scrap in many ways.

IMO dried out stash and stems don't smell like weed at all when incinerated.

I've read this entire thread and, most responses mention how they wear gloves when disposing, which is smart but....What about your hair thats sticks to the rez. or whoever's when trimming and nureturing .If I was in the states, I would forsure wear a hair net and or hat, and long clothes aswell. I have seen endless times, when I score, there are hairs that stick to the buds.

stems, and leafs. anyone have any good ways to get rid of this stuff, i was thinking about getting one of those back yard firepits they have at home depot and just burning it but burning alot of the leaves would be a smokey mess, i thought of maybe trying to create some kind of press to compact leaves into a tight pucks and see if they burn cleaner. all and any ideas would be helpful, cause right now i just have a few bag fulls laying around
Might bring the cops! A fire in the bbq shure did! I didn't answer & they went away, never heard from again. Compressed pucks would smoke more.
gl

rashboy99

come to think of it...

I heard a story of a guy who, had a bon fire going, which attracted the fire dept., which lead to them dicovering 9 plants growing in the back yard! You already know the rest of the story.

prophecy

What I do is...

-Let dry!
-Put in a bag!
-Tape the bag!
-Wait that my inside trash is half full!
-Put the bag in it!
-Throw food, etc on it like normal!
-Throw the big bag in my garbage the day before they come take it!

DONE!

The dirt is more hard I think! But dirt is dirt!

P

powerrobbie

You throw out pot related trash in your regular garbage? I'm sorry but that is one of the stupidest suggestions I have ever heard. Do you not realize when your trash is on the curb it is public property? This is how many cops get evidence to secure a warrant... use your head buddy.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I just throw it in my outside flower garden to decompose.

I live in N.Cal and for the most part...nobody even cares anymore.

minds_I

Canna-Eh-dian

Compost, the burn pile or some type of garbage bin away from your home. The wood is the only thing that I discard, everything else gets used!

mrktwiz

quote " I live in N.Cal and for the most part...nobody even cares anymore."

I live in Santa Cruz and my garbage man knows exactly what I do...of course their are 7 other peeps on this ONE street that are doing the same thing. Northern Cali love......

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I get a whole bunch of 1 gallon ziplock bags and stuff em full. Then "accidentally" leave em on park benches over near the homeless shelter for homeless people.
One guy made an entire hut out of my scraps and waste. It really gives ya a warm fuzzy feelin knowin that you helped out the needy folks while bringin smiles to yer friends and family too.

hazy

Veteran
I get a whole bunch of 1 gallon ziplock bags and stuff em full. Then "accidentally" leave em on park benches over near the homeless shelter for homeless people.
One guy made an entire hut out of my scraps and waste. It really gives ya a warm fuzzy feelin knowin that you helped out the needy folks while bringin smiles to yer friends and family too.

Ha ha! A pic of the bags-of-trim-igloo would have been cool!

I just compost my leftovers.

I like to do it in plain sight, but off my property. "Public" trash cans are easily accessible in urban areas. I live in the "stix" just past the hills so I just compost mine and it goes in my veggie garden. In the winter, I crumple it up in paper grocery bags and use it as firestarter.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I use a heavy duty garbage disposal. Works great and fast, but do not put dried branches in there. It will clog. As long as it's still green/fresh, it grinds up just like any vegetable.
This is practical for small grows.

Gila-Monster

The article linked inspired me:

http://druglibrary.net/olsen/HEMP/IHA/jiha4208.html

Think of it: you get via steam distillation the most odoriferous fractions of cannabis. Diluted, loaded into a garden sprayer or other suitable delivery device, one could make an entire neighborhood fragrant very quickly.

Here's a related article, for any of you with decent German language skills. It describes how pot-detecting dogs do their thing, and what it is they are actually sniffing for (it isn't the THC).

Attachments

• Stahl -- Die Leitsubstanzen der Haschisch-Suchhunde (1973).pdf
    313.1 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Latest posts