What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

Very impressive grow! I like the idea of the clear cups inside colored cups.

Can you tell us about your tables? Looks like you might have a type of smart pot fabric sewn around the pvc frame inside of flood trays. Do you drain to waste or have zero runoff?

Also, I noticed you have perlite around the base of the plant, is that a top dressing or is it put in the transplanting hole as well?

Thank you for taking the time to document your grow, it is much appreciated.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Very impressive grow! I like the idea of the clear cups inside colored cups.

Can you tell us about your tables? Looks like you might have a type of smart pot fabric sewn around the pvc frame inside of flood trays. Do you drain to waste or have zero runoff?

Also, I noticed you have perlite around the base of the plant, is that a top dressing or is it put in the transplanting hole as well?

Thank you for taking the time to document your grow, it is much appreciated.

Thank you for the kind words. I'd be glad to tell you about the tables.

These are 4'x 8' ID tables with two 4'x 4'GeoPlanters inside each. Each table is tilted slightly and has a drain fitting on one end. I will typically flush the table once at the 3rd week mark and then again when I am preparing to chop them. I have no run-off other than these two periods. I've found that feeding 3-1-4 NPK is perfect up to the 3rd week mark, which as I mentioned I flush once or twice before starting a 1-3-2 NPK ratio which remains throughout flower. I will add some Epsom Salt for magnesium hungry strains and foliar Calcium Carbonate for those who need more Ca during their transition into flower.

The media is very easy to use and forgiving.. But horrible for fungus gnats. The Perlite is mixed with mosquito bits and dumped around the base of each plant to help keep fungus gnats in check. They are still a pain to deal with but the BTI does help to a certain extent. Next will be beneficial nematodes. In my transplant holes, I sprinkle Bioag's VAM endo mix which contains mycorrhizae and humic acid.

For the GeoPlanters, I cut 3/4" PVC pipe into 4' pieces and use 4 way PVC connectors to create the netting assembly. The netting is simple trellis netting woven into the PVC frame and held there tightly by a string. The 48" x 48" GeoPlanter can hold up to 85 gallons of media so its awesome for lots of plants or even just one big and well trained one.

Thanks for the positive vibes my man.. Hope the info helps :tiphat:

-DZ

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Stunning pics and plants hermano....
I'm ready to swim thru your buds screen.

Good job Dez. ..and happy growing :respect:

Thanks buddy! Here's another pic you might enjoy

I will have those GP FV pics up in the next few days. It will be cool if we both end up with the similar phenos of the GP.

-DZ

Beautiful!
Man I hope I can get that screen filled up just right like yours. I fear I waited to long on the 12-12 switch.

HellRazor

Cara você já tirou algum clone da sua green poison F1? se sim, gostaria de saber em quanto tempo os clones dessa strain em especifico enraizam, uma boa semana pra vc!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cara você já tirou algum clone da sua green poison F1? se sim, gostaria de saber em quanto tempo os clones dessa strain em especifico enraizam, uma boa semana pra vc!

Não deve demorar mais de 8 - 10 dias. Eu ja tirei cerca de 20 clones de diferentes phenos e todos approx 8 dias para enraizar.

-DZ

Sorry for the delayed update guys.. Here's a update at day 42​

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV Pheno #1 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Green Poison FV Pheno #1 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Green Poison FV pheno #1 shots.

42 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV Pheno #2 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Green Poison FV Pheno #2 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Green Poison FV pheno #2 shots.

42 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV Pheno #3 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Green Poison FV Pheno #3 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Green Poison FV pheno #3 shots.

42 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV Pheno #4 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Green Poison FV Pheno #4 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Green Poison FV pheno #4 shots.

42 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
GP FV Pheno #5 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

GP FV Pheno #5 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Green Poison FV pheno #5 shots.

42 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV Pheno #6 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Green Poison FV Pheno #6 (42 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Green Poison FV pheno #6 shots.

42 Days flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate, your doing a very fine job on your plants and the pictures are very good!!
Thanks for sharing,
when you finish the diary, I think we could send you more seeds when you need them ;)
We'll be in touch.
Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Flower Day 42 -End of Sixth Week

Flower Day 42 -End of Sixth Week

Mixed shots of different buds at day 42 of 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Sweet Seeds Mix Tray week 6 (Day 42)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Everything is looking great so far... well except the Jack47's. I think it was a light leak and it just so happened that this particular strain is sensitive to such stresses.

The smells are really coming in now also. There is a loud sweet smell that smacks you in the face when entering the garden. It reminds me of freshly spun cotton candy. The Cream Caramels have definitely taken the cake so far..

-DZ

Latest posts

Latest posts