What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

HellRazor

Agora que eu vi que são fotos de todos os phenos, cara Jack 47 é meu interesse principal pois estou pensando em pedir algumas dessas antes do niver da SweetSeeds acabar rs, manda fotinhos dela!! to devorando suas fotos do cloner rs forte abraço!!

HellRazor

O motivo de separar o reservatorio laramja pra agua seria pra facilitar a manutenção e não deixar agua "parada" nos reservatórios onde estão os clones (os dois de cima)? e o mais importante, quanto tempo você deixa a bomba de agua rodando por dia, de quanto em quanto tempo pode deixar para que os clones não "sequem" ou sei lá, valeu abraço e bom dia!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update, they looks very nice my friend ;)

Keep us updated, we need more of your gorgeous pictures!

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
O motivo de separar o reservatorio laramja pra agua seria pra facilitar a manutenção e não deixar agua "parada" nos reservatórios onde estão os clones (os dois de cima)? e o mais importante, quanto tempo você deixa a bomba de agua rodando por dia, de quanto em quanto tempo pode deixar para que os clones não "sequem" ou sei lá, valeu abraço e bom dia!

É exatamente isso! A minha bomba fica ligada 100% do tempo, mas também pode fazer com temporizador automático até 60 segundos deligado cada 2 minutos com bomba ligada. Existe temporizadors que fazem exatamente isso.

Outra perguntinha (elas nunca acabam rs): é só agua ai no cloner ou tem clonex no meio?

Se você usar Clonex, não se esqueça de fazer a metade da quantidade recomendada mais tambem funciona com a água pura, so demora ums 2/3 dias mais. Através os anos aprendi que não é ruim ter um pouco mais de fósforo, porque as plantas usam isso para criar seus sistemas de raiz.
6.0 PH com NPK de 1-3-2 ajustado a 1.2 EC é perfeito para raízes.

Eu gostei da sua foto mas eu acho que ela precisa de mais luz e amor meu amigo!

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
J47 please, got 4 on the go at the moment, hoping for good things. Just chopped a cream caramel which is looking a nice smoke

Hi doob!

Thanks for your comment. I'm loving my cream caramel FV. Was yours the FV or Reg and how many days did you let it go?

I'd love to hear your smoke report on her as I'm super excited about this one. I'm going to share the 3 Jack 47FV phenos I have going.. But let me tell you.. two out of the three got stressed and stunted somehow. They are lagging a bit behind but hopefully they will snap out of it and give me good buds.

-DZ

Different buds, same plant. All CC pheno #2 shots. Didn't turn off the HPS so had to use white balance so please excuse any off colors..

27 Days Flower

I believe CC pheno #2 to be the most promising. She has a great calyx formation and it appears as though the bud to leaf ratio will be very favorable. She is also giving off the most odors so I am hoping she's a winner in all categories. We shall see..

Any requests on the next set of photos? There's still
-Killer Kush FV
-Green Poison FV
-Jack 47 FV​

Thanks for checking out my garden of labor and love. Peace out friends

Green Poison!!!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack47 FV Pheno #1 (30 Days after 12/12 flip)

Jack47 FV Pheno #1 (30 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Jack47 FV pheno #1 shots.

30 Days flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She doesn't look as nice as the others and this appears to be due to some stress she has suffered. I've been wondering what could have happened but I haven't been able to determine exactly where the source of the stress could be from.

The only two plants in the table which appear stunted, and now lagging behind the others, are the Jack47 Pheno#1 and #3

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack47 FV Pheno #3 (30 Days after 12/12 flip)

Jack47 FV Pheno #3 (30 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Jack47 FV pheno #3 shots.

30 Days flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This #3 looks like she experienced some sort of light stress. I know I don't have any light leaks in the grow space so I'm confused. There was a small red light on a power strip that was located close to this pheno so perhaps that could have been it? I've since covered the light with some black tape.

Hopefully she recovers and catches up to the rest.. They all have incredibly thick stems and this should make for some BIG buds.. As long as she snaps out of it I think it will be okay.

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack47 FV Pheno #2 (30 Days after 12/12 flip)

Jack47 FV Pheno #2 (30 Days after 12/12 flip)

Different buds, same plant. All Jack47 FV pheno #2 shots.

30 Days flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This is the nicest pheno I have of Jack47. She's the only one out of the three which has yet to show any signs of light stress. Albeit, she's not as big as the CC's or GP's but she's coming along nicely.

I think the Jack47's are more sensitive to environmental stresses than the other strains, with perhaps this pheno #2, being the least sensitive of the three.

I hope they all keep going along without any more setbacks..

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Sweet Seeds Mix Tray week 5 (Day 30)

Sweet Seeds Mix Tray week 5 (Day 30)

Best nug shots. Green Poison and Cream Caramel are kicking butt!

Imagine what they will look like at 7 or 8 weeks!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for following!

Green Poison!!!

That shall be next my friend. I have 6 phenos of her so there's going to be quite a few pics coming. Stay tuned.

Sweet smokes everyone and shout out to Jaypp and Tommy G. Those guys are always so encouraging and helpful.

-DZ

HellRazor

Cara me da uma força, aonde eu acho esses reservatorios retangulares que nem oque você usou no seu cloner? ja procurei algum reserv retangular até em ferro velho, eles dois são de pvc?

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Amazing work my friend, I'm very glad to see they are so healthy, and the gorgeous pictures you're sharing.
Thank you!
And if you don't mind, I will sharing some of them in our Facebook Page ;)
Sweet smokes
jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cara me da uma força, aonde eu acho esses reservatorios retangulares que nem oque você usou no seu cloner? ja procurei algum reserv retangular até em ferro velho, eles dois são de pvc?

Essas são postes de cercas de vinil. Eu não sei se você vai encontrá-lo no Brasil.

Poderia ser mais fácil se você seguir este método. Se eu tivesse que fazer de novo, eu teria feito simples como este cara o fez. A única coisa que eu faria diferente é escolher um reservatorio livre de vazamentos.

Boa sorte amigo.

-DZ

Latest posts

Latest posts