What's new

Cream Caramel F1 FV Sweet Seeds (DZ's pheno #2)

Started the flush! Using only Ph'd spring water.
Will harvest on the 10th allowing for 4.5 days of flush.

I have had on half nutes the past week, and I have been informed by DZ and also read on the aqua flakes chart 5 day flush MAX for DWC like mine.

B

bigganjabud

Sounds like you know what your doing!!

Careful mate youl be growing without any assistance real soon lol

Sweeeeeeet time to be growing I must say

The chopping process has begun!

I easily could have let her go another week, as the bottoms have yet to fully develop, but they are perfect for guilt free blasting!
I decided to go early this time in fear of nanners or hermie... but as soon as I backed the light off and adjusted my nutes, I had no more issues.

The tops all have the signature purple and gorgeous! She is crystal coated, and has a beautiful smell. Lots of popcorn and beautiful trim for me to run and Only half way through the trim job. Going to chop the other half tonight.

On another note, I finally bit the bullet!

Bought a 5x5 tent (currently using a 3x3 cheapo china tent) new one is a sun hut blackout 160 to be exact (to avoid any light leaks)
Got a new light hood to hopefully give me better penetration with less hot/cold spots that I was getting from my Cool tube http://hydrobuilder.com/blockbuster...segps_904650&gclid=CPCtgPuEosoCFVMWHwodFWMORw

Also got a digiulx 600w MH for veg to replace the plantmax 400 w MH, a better fan and larger phresh filter.

Considering getting the kessil h380 Halo 2 Led for added light/spectrum for low watts.
and a 1/10 hp chiller for my res so I don't have to worry about water temps any more

Most importantly got 2 6 gallon buckets meaning i will have more than double the rootspace I currently have, and will be running 2 plants instead of 1. maybe even more, but I like getting the most out of each plant.

Harvest complete!

Quick dried the popcorn trim and blasted my first round. This stuff is clear and tastes awesome!.

Buds are pretty too, in the cvault being burped now!

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg