What's new

Cream Caramel F1 FV Sweet Seeds (DZ's pheno #2)

Hey guys! Welcome to my 4th grow. If you have followed my previous grows, welcome back!

I am a new grower, but with the help of the people on this forum, great friends, and fantastic genetics of sweet seeds, have been quite successful in the past at producing single plant beasts!

This will be my first clone run ever, made possible by my brother in cannabis DZ! It is a clone of his CC#2 pheno, and we are all expecting big things from this girl.

Here are some previous grow pics!

B

bigganjabud

Right I'm at the front row this time

I got my sleeping bag

I got my flask of coffee and some hot fish and chips for later

Anyone got any biscuits ?

Glad I'm first in !!

OK so I expect DZ ,porkie and the rest to be along shortly

So my current setup is will be the same as last time!
3x3x7 foot tent,
For lighting
400W MH for veg (in currently)
2 kessil H150 magentas (1 in currently)(will add second once plant reaches DWC stage)
600W Hortilux eye HPS (will put in 2 weeks after 12-12 flip)

My setup is normally a RDWC (recirculating Deep Water Culture)
Right now I have the drip line in the medium (so a top feed drip) until w the roots get long enough for DWC.

I use 5 gal buckets for my res and plant bucket.
The clone came with a large rockwool cube (i usually work with 1 inch cubes because I started my others from seed) so I have my drip feed set to 15 minutes on/45 minutes off as the rockwool holds on to water better than hyrdoton/clay pebbles.

1st pic, brand new clone waiting to get in the tent.
rest happy clone in tent!

canopy temp 78
water temp 70
ph 5.8

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 11

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Ah Yes, the Cream Caramel FV #2 - She will be an exciting one to watch no doubt! I think you should repeat the same as last run with the stadium scrog and weaving in your branches to cover the entire light footprint.

Very excited to be sharing her with you. I know you'll do her justice!

-DZ

HereIgrowagain

Softish crunchable spongey based biscuit with an orange jam/jelly like substance as a filling coated in chocolate. Only get 12 in a pack which can disappear very quickly when you have the munchies, hence the double pack ;)

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao purpz they're like a cake sponge base with a little dollop of orange on the top and covered in chocolate

I suppose it's our versions of a sort of twinky really

I'm off for a Google to see what they're called on that side of the pond mate!

McVitie's®
Jaffa Orange Cakes
McVitie's Jaffa Cakes, the perfect blend of bittersweet dark crackly chocolate,
light sponge and zingy orange centre...the original...and still the best! McVitie's Jaffa Cakes can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Have you got the balance right today?
Each McVitie's Jaffa Cake contains lots of energy, and only 1.0g of fat per cake.
That is why they are recommended by sports nutritionists

Ingredients

Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Plain Chocolate (20%)[Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Butter Oil, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Cocoa Butter, Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Egg, Water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Concentrated Orange Juice (8% Orange Juice Equivalent), Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Humectant (Glycerine), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Vegetable Oil, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Whole Egg, Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Natural Colour (Curcumin)
Nutritional Data
Nutrition
Typical values PER Cake
Energy 195kj (47 calories)

Protein 0.6g
Carbohydrate 8.7g
of which sugars 6.2g
Fat 1g
of which saturates 0.5g
Fibre 0.3g
Sodium Trace

Made lovingly by:
McVitie's,
Freepost NAT 4520,
Ashby-de-la-Zouch,
Leicestershire,
LE65 1NZ.

Sorry we got off topic but really what do you expect from a nation of tea drinkers??

Tbh though I hear a rumor of a Boston tea party over the years so I expect you have biscuits/cakes over there of this sort of caliber

Imo these and maybe two other types of biscuit/cake/wafer are needed as a corner stone of the munchie cupboard !!!

To me these are the desert eagle/ar15/Barret .50 cals of the biscuit world

Ah Yes, the Cream Caramel FV #2 - She will be an exciting one to watch no doubt! I think you should repeat the same as last run with the stadium scrog and weaving in your branches to cover the entire light footprint.

Very excited to be sharing her with you. I know you'll do her justice!

-DZ

Ill give her all the loving I can!
I am sorta uncertain when to add the screen.
She is already a bit taller than when I added it last, time.
I don't think shes ready for the stress yet though as the roots haven't yet reached through the net pot. I figure a few more days?

B

bigganjabud

Yeah bud I hear team brandori all the time ,my Mrs is hooked on that storage wars lolololololol

HereIgrowagain

LMFAO BGB! We have accents like you guys too! Don't pronounce Rs! Evah have boston clam chowdaH befah?

Now if I spoke like BGB I would feel lost ;) Accents are a queer thing in the UK. If I typed the way I can speak, it would look Russian to some folks haha

Aye wayeaye gan on arl hav anuther Jaffa :biggrin:

B

bigganjabud

Now if I spoke like BGB I would feel lost ;) Accents are a queer thing in the UK. If I typed the way I can speak, it would look Russian to some folks haha

Aye wayeaye gan on arl hav anuther Jaffa :biggrin:

OK deffo a northan twang I'm saying maybe Newcastle? Or possibly as far up as scotland

Hey guys, got this lady on 18-6 as I want to promote root growth right now. Any objections?

19-5 maybe later once I got my RDWC going full tilt?

Latest posts

Latest posts