What's new

Cream Caramel F1 FV Sweet Seeds (DZ's pheno #2)

SwampyTHC

Lol shiiiiit i forgot this was the jaffa cake thread gave me jokes lol, any how BGB move over pass me the jaffas n make me a brew im in. Good luck purpz

B

bigganjabud

Kmt them is my jaffas swampy you know il bite you if you get to close lmfao

You purpz check your inbox as soon as you can bro

B

bigganjabud

Lmao "dat boy bit me" ill give you a cup of boiling hot sugar water b its allll gooooood lol

Kmt resisting to jail violence ?? What's the world coming to ?? Grrrrrrrrrrrr Jaffa cakes!!!!!

And helll yeah you do purpz il grab you a packet tommorow I'm goin shopping anyway!!

Oh fwiw do you see how the near mention of Jaffa cakes has created a ripple in mine and swampys friendship?? Fuckin good biscuits imo!!

Only joking swamps you can have a cake just let me dig the orange bit off the top first mate lmfao

B

bigganjabud

Sorry bud I got all possessive of the jaffas but not to the point of rolling up sleeves and jumping on the cobbles over it !!

I won't mention my secret curley whirley stash!!!!

We americans have Deep fried twinkies! I have never had one in fear of a heart attack lol, but there are places that legit sell deep fried oreos, twinkies, snickers. etc

Blast off! Screen going in tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 16
B

bigganjabud

Woooooooop do you use any benificial bacteria? Michorazie (spelling?)

Scrog Time! Day 1

I cut off 4 of the bottom most branches/nodes as this girl is a little taller than my last one, however i did this after i took the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 14

DeceiverZ

Veteran
She is looking good man. I was worried her recovery was taking a bit, but now it's blast off time.

She doesn't stretch too much during flower so you'll have to keep her in veg for a bit to fill up that screen. I'd estimate two weeks or so she'll be big enough for 12/12 flip... lets see how good that guess is :)

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Lol,

I suggest bringing the screen down a bit and letting the light down a few inches per day until you're about 12" from the canopy. The higher surface temps at the top of the canopy help draw even more food throughout her and increases growth even more. Just watch the PPM in the bucket to see how much she's eating and adjust accordingly.

Her roots have already hit the O2 enriched reservoir. Now's the time to start pushing her growth and getting the light penetration down into her canopy while opening her up throughout the screen. Trust me, you can push her and she'll go even faster. Just ease her into it a little at a time by dropping the light closer a little each day.

Give it a shot and use your hand to start getting a feel for how warm it is surrounding the bulb. If your hand can take it, she can too :)

-DZ

Will do good sir!
I can put that bulb directly on the plant if i want with that cooltube! Its only once I get the 600W, in that Ive noticed overlighting distress.