What's new

CPC (Chronic Pain Club)

bigdaddyc9

Thank God for true friends.This dude remembers when I helped his family and him out before.Thats the kind of friend to have..one who remembers all to well what it is like to be "without".Trust me I have a few friends who dont wanna rememeber me helping out.Especially at Xmas time..."oh man I dont have any,can you help me out?".Where were they 3 months ago when I ran out.They knew I ran out.Cause usually the day they run out,they are at my door knowing Im a med user and show up right before bedtime.Coincidence? Not ........Peace and One Love.BigD

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Wow, this thread is growing fast!! :whee:
I'm always amazed by how much reading I have to catch up on whenever I check in.
I am just really thankful that we have all come together here and in the CP group;
My thanks, to all of you!! :tiphat:

Stay strong, sickos!! ;)
...Strong like BULL!!

:wave:

I remember that old show wow I thought it was a map painting I live in one of the boxes made of ticky tack
hey, I know those ticky tack boxes. on the hillside

two of my high school classmates, wrote and directed

The Night Of The Living Dead, a cult classic

of course they got royally screwed out of it

by letting another one of our classmates

who had graduated with us

and had gone on to law school

represent them in dealing with

seasoned Hollywood shysters.

the zombies in the movie are all from my hometown

I'm packing a bowl right now, the clouds are moving in along with wind gust and my knee & back is already giving me spasms so i'm going to smoke a little just to help.... I can't wait until i start growing sure does beat buying and risking me and my friends life like last friday night bad scene could have turned deadly real quick and $45.00 for 3 of these $45.00 each zip.

I'm packing a bowl right now, the clouds are moving in along with wind gust and my knee & back is already giving me spasms so i'm going to smoke a little just to help.... I can't wait until i start growing sure does beat buying and risking me and my friends life like last friday night bad scene could have turned deadly real quick and $45.00 for 3 of these $45.00 each zip.

Sorry you have to struggle to obtain DR.

Hell no SB, i was obtaining my meds until boston had 2 big bust lol peeps go away so i went to an area that don't like wops. lol struggle is for people who are poverty stricken i'm more like dazed & kongfu'sed i am never desperate as all it's about is availability but NY is a few hours drive, i will be growing soon.

I was making decent money as well until our lifes changed and my world came down now it's like a nightmare and your worst off then me HH so i feel for ya.

Hell no SB, i was obtaining my meds until boston had 2 big bust lol peeps go away so i went to an area that don't like wops. lol struggle is for people who are poverty stricken i'm more like dazed & kongfu'sed i am never desperate as all it's about is availability but NY is a few hours drive, i will be growing soon.
choose a safe place the next time DR

im poverty stricken I dont have my 77k a year job anymore. Now I have a 0.0k a year job
you, and a whole bunch of others Hh;

and not for health reasons

something like 27 million workers overall....over 157 million total workers, only 129 million working

I'm beginning to have guilt feelings on this forum

I'm probably feeling better than most of you

and I don't feel all that good

bigdaddyc9

The local dealers here rape me for verey sack.A few grams light and c quality.They laugh all the way to the bank.They see me coming ,cane in hand,sweat pouring off my face and I'm damn scared to be there.When I grow I am anal about my grow,grow 100% organic,and take extreme care drying and jarring.It is time to get my green thumb going.I'll be scared shitless through the whole project,but it will be well worth it.I have some excellent beans.Time to get them a cracking.Have a restful night friends and chat tomorrow or should I say post.I love this as I have tinnitus and profound hearing loss.I struggle to talk on the phone and some of my best buddies do not have a puter or e-mail so its tough.Peace BigD

The local dealers here rape me for verey sack.A few grams light and c quality.They laugh all the way to the bank.They see me coming ,cane in hand,sweat pouring off my face and I'm damn scared to be there.When I grow I am anal about my grow,grow 100% organic,and take extreme care drying and jarring.It is time to get my green thumb going.I'll be scared shitless through the whole project,but it will be well worth it.I have some excellent beans.Time to get them a cracking.Have a restful night friends and chat tomorrow or should I say post.I love this as I have tinnitus and profound hearing loss.I struggle to talk on the phone and some of my best buddies do not have a puter or e-mail so its tough.Peace BigD
CA has delivery, and, and I've only dealt with two delivery people...they're straight up....and the latest quality is A++

bigdaddyc9

All of my family and my wife's family live here.So moving is not an option.Esp now that my Mom is ill w/cancer.If I lived in a mmj friendly state,I could take care of my own needs.I usually turn out some awesome gear.Give me 52oz's a year of 12 different strains,indica dominate;and I'd be set.No more,no less.I have the Ball Jars to do it now.Right at this point w/my Mom being so ill and I'm not doing great but pale in compairison to some of you guy's ailments(gals too).I just right now am concentrating on my Mom and making hemp oil in the case chemo doesn't kill it.It is my medicine of last resort.If I were in Cali or for that matter Vermont,Maine or Rhode Island,sh'd be taking it already.I have some good genetics but fear is keeping me from providing for myself and not spending $$ to get ripped off every doggone time.I have no scales,so Im easy to rip off.I can eyeball it as good as the next guy,but why should that be a worry?Being scared only raises my stress levels and makes my illnesses worse than they should be.My belly has been so bad lately.That it is tough giving up Pepsi and other sweet beverages.Pepsi to deal w/nausea is the ticket for me.Smoke 4 hits out of my pipe-sip a Pepsi and swallow 3 marinols and lay back down slowly and do rythmic breathing.Fun at 5am huh? Have a great night-BigD wishing it was that easy for everyone.

I could smoke around 2 oz a month when i had it available to me like that but now it's take what can get for now until things get back in order. this weather of rain, wind, clody & damp do a job on me.

herbwarts

I could smoke around 2 oz a month when i had it available to me like that but now it's take what can get for now until things get back in order. this weather of rain, wind, clody & damp do a job on me.
I can do that smoke more then 2 oz a month easily. But we have to go back to what grade how well was it grown etc. Around here on the black market we get Mex brown brick pot. I can blow thru around 4z's of it easy. However the stuff I grow (pat myself on the back) I can blow thru 2-3z's. However I've been smoking pot since "72" no not 1872 but 1972
So I can smoke. :tiphat:
ps Mary may I join the pain underground ? I've got 50 post now.

A 20 year old going on his 10th year of chronic pain here. :wave:

Today when I woke up I had the "expanding object" type pain in my right knee (for those of ya who have never felt it - its as if someone secretly inserted an expanding rubber ball in the center of your knee), and now as I've been moving around for about an hour my left one is starting to have some sharp pains.

Time to go out for another bowl :blowbubbles: