What's new

CPC (Chronic Pain Club)

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
my friend that is funny lets hope i have luck on my side, 500,000 people a year die of cancer and if EVEN 1 medical marijuana helped would be a change

My dad was diagnosed on July 3, 2002 and he passed away with family around his side on July 21, 2002 He lasted 18 days after he was diagnosed and I will always have a huge void in my life without him.

I was the only son in our family with 3 sisters so me and my dad were like brothers and I miss our chats, the time we spend just sitting eating cherries in the summer and his strong hug.

herbwarts

OY it's coming this way and the humidity is getting thick. I just hate having to close the doors and windows to run the AC,it's like winter,all closed in.Guess it's true that you can tell the weather by the way you feel..................Did you get the number of that truck?:wave:
Mary it was 42 the answer to life and everything. :dance013:

G` Morning everyone ;)

62° Mostly Cloudy here again, seems now adays every day is cloudy or raining in the eastcoast, I guess it's all the pollution, I miss the mountain air and watching the Bald Eagles & Elk Instead of gangs and curruption.

herbwarts

G` Morning everyone ;)

62° Mostly Cloudy here again, seems now adays every day is cloudy or raining in the eastcoast, I guess it's all the pollution, I miss the mountain air and watching the Bald Eagles & Elk Instead of gangs and curruption.
I could drop by at least you can see the bald part :laughing:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
lol @ herbwarts! :bigeye:

DR, it sounds like you were living in CO: w/ the clean "mountain air, bald eagles and Elk!" :)
It's stormy here today too. It doesn't rain out here very often, :tumbleweed:
when it does, it's usually a quick shower. But, it's been raining all day, even thunder! And boy, am I stiff and achy!

I hope this finds everyone doing alright, and enjoying the weekend. :kos:
Hang in there!!

M

Marywanna

Hell I WISH it would rain,it's so damn humid,every bug in the world is out chasing me and the dogs. Man am I swollen and icky feeling. It's like you can't breathe,it's so thick. Forget watering the garden today,I refuse to be bug bait!

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
it poured all night and all morning then sun came out my neck got really stiff, but i promised my niece id get her a baseball glove today. i can tell she has my genes she would miss the ball a few times and say "damnit shit" i said thats bad to say that and she would say well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me mister hahaha. i have a recipe for ya folks canna peanut butter buckeyes if ya have pain try these and they taste sooooooooo good :dance013:

1 cup peanut butter
2 3/4 cups powdered sugar
if ya have it 110 grams budder, if not like me i used 60 grams budder and the remaining 50 regular butter
mix well then make into balls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
melt 6oz semi sweet chocolate morsels and 1/2 bar paraphine
dip peanut butter balls into chocolate using toothpicks, makes 35 but if your like me i make em bigger about 20 refrigerate or freeze until needed :)

picture.php

artsroy

Nice to be here. I am Canadian eh! I have pain in my lower lumbar. I am interested in medical cannabis. I want to be designated as a grower here in ONtario Canada. I want to turn my passion into a way to help sufferers. If there is anyone who wants to designate me here in ONtario Canada to grow their medicine for them?

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Oh Buckeye! I am so glad to see you are posting here and joining the CP group!! :jump:
(I thought I put that in my last post; I am just mortified that I didn't say hello to my old pal Buck!! :whee: My memory is so terrible; please forgive me!)
Those treats look scrumptious! I'm gonna give those a try when I finally have some budder. ;)

Welcome Artsroy! :)

Hope this finds you all doing and feeling well!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend friends!!
:smoke:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
natty :) went to make sure vital signs were ok today and start chemo monday. ive lived awhile but it makes me sad that young ones get a few months to live. this lil girl maybe 9 or 10 has been threw chemo for a awhile, i bought her a snickers bar and a water and she reminded me to stay strong

natty :) went to make sure vital signs were ok today and start chemo monday. ive lived awhile but it makes me sad that young ones get a few months to live. this lil girl maybe 9 or 10 has been threw chemo for a awhile, i bought her a snickers bar and a water and she reminded me to stay strong
that's a tough go buckeye; thanks for treating the little girl. think I missed your bio but it doesn't sound good. good luck with the chemo

M

Marywanna

Hey buck..........remember nothing is written in stone. It will be tough for you to keep your spirits up,thats why you have your freinds here. What a brave little kid,huh? They are amazing. You will fight this and we will help you buddy! MW

Latest posts

Latest posts