What's new

Cozy's Cab of the Future!!

Max0r

Cozy:

Reflector looks great man, I gotta build one as I just added 4x42w 2700k CFL's to my tent for supplemental side/bottom lighting.

I managed to get decent results FIM'ing my Hindu Skunk that was starting to take off. She needs a good prune now.

picture.php

Last edited:
C

Cozy Amnesia

Thanks White!

Good job with the FIM, Max0r, maybe I should have tried that.

T

teerull

looks really nice there Cozy!

looking forward to seeing them in flower!

Max0r

Cozy:

I went back in this thread but I couldn't seem to find out what kind of scrubber you're using? I
My flower tent dimensions are similar (24"x24"x48") and I got a CAN 2600 filter to replace my DIY SugaBear MicroScrubber.
Thinking about picking up one of those Mixvent fans you got when I get a few weeks further into flower
cause everyone says they're bomb and a 4" vortex or similar would be overkill.

C

Cozy Amnesia

Max0r, I'm not using a scrubber, not yet at least. I don't think my fan has enough power to suck through a CAN filter, but I'm thinking about trying sugar bear's micro scrubber.

Oh yeah, I started 12/12 about 6 days ago....

Max0r

Cozy:
Nice, lets hope things don't get too fragrant in there! :)
The can 2600 is rated at 94CFM and I'm getting decent airflow pulling with my 4" axial
but I'll need to bump it up soon enough. I'm on day 11 of 12/12 now so we're running close to the same schedule.

LOL shroomDr, I was thinking the same thing.:bashhead:

Liking the small pots cozy; it just shows how small you can go with coco; I'm in 6.5 L now and she's 2 1/2 feet - pushing it a lil bit.
Are you using coco spec nutes? Or any additives?

I'm following this closely as your setup is similar to mine insofar as I have 1 x 150w hps + 125w of 6400k cfl, a coco grow, did 4 weeks veg.

hps + cfl is a killer combo.

C

Cozy Amnesia

update

update

Day 8 of 12/12 (25 days of veg)

Chem Haze Diesel:

reflector017.jpg
reflector018.jpg

Mazar-I-Sharif indica pheno:

reflector020.jpg

Mazar-I-Sharif sativa pheno: (surprised me too)

reflector019.jpg

Everything going as planned. So far, a few CHDs are showing their balls and one mazar, the sativa pheno, has grown several pistols. That's it after 8 days of 12/12, hopefully the rest catch up soon.

reflector034.jpg

new Jack Herer clones:

reflector031.jpg

Before and after shot of my Jack Herer mother:

reflector021.jpg
reflector032.jpg

reflector033.jpg

cab.jpg

I think as long as the combination isn't 4-2-0 it'll deter most people :wink:

hehe

C

Cozy Amnesia

Thanks ezgo.

Well, 6 out of the original 12 plants have grown clusters of balls all over the goddamn place. Of the other six, only a few are certified female, the rest are yet to show sex. I might have a good amount of spare reality after kicking all the dudes off the island, so I'm thinking about filling it with a bunch of Jack Herer clones in a few weeks from now.

C

Cozy Amnesia

I regret to inform those who care that I will no longer be growing weed. I had a major security breach and was forced to stuff all my plants down the garbage disposal. My apartment was toured while I was getting smashed on St. Patty's day, and I had several male plants out in plain view and paraphernalia everywhere. So far nobody has busted down my door yet, but the risk of it happening is still too high.

The cab of the future will be smashed to bits by an axe in a few hours.

I had planned on this day coming, but was hoping to get a harvest or two in first. Honestly, growing weed is too stressful for me. Here in Kansas, growing more than four plants will get you a few years in a federal slammer. I've been ubber paranoid for the majority of the last year, and after a while it's just too much.

I may come back in half a year with an max stealth nightstand grow...

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Ouch Cozy. It's a sad thing. You were an inspiration. I hope you can come back stronger next time. Best.

Max0r

Cozy:

Damn dude, sorry to hear that but better safe than sorry.
Your threads have been great. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your safe return!