What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely NO!! No one gets to change my DNA for a virus. This is absurd!!!

mRNA is NOT DNA. It penetrates the the outer cell surface (NOT THE INTERIOR NUCLEUS) to replicate the defense immune response in the body at cellular level. Hence called, "messenger" RNA.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
mRNA is NOT DNA. It penetrates the the outer cell surface (NOT THE INTERIOR NUCLEUS) to replicate the defense immune response in the body at cellular level. Hence called, "messenger" RNA.

Better not tell her about ribosomes.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Masks are not required at Walmart, the only place they tried to make me wear a mask was menards.
Walmart has a mask requirement in place at all of their stores. Their policy is not to confront anyone who is not wearing one.

Walmart won't enforce its rules on wearing masks because it fears staff could be attacked by shoppers angry at being challenged
Mia Jankowicz
Jul 26, 2020, 11:57 AM
Business Insider

buzzmobile

Veteran
Has anyone besides me called their local health department to inquire about the availability of the vaccine? At 68 and living in Florida my governor put me up there in the front of the line.

"Extension 5138 is not in the office. The mailbox is full. Please try again later."

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone besides me called their local health department to inquire about the availability of the vaccine? At 68 and living in Florida my governor put me up there in the front of the line.

"Extension 5138 is not in the office. The mailbox is full. Please try again later."

some states have websites to sign up...you might be better trying cvs or walgreens...

Gry

Veteran
I figure the first few weeks it will be medical personal who are getting it, my understanding is that it may take a while longer to get the stuff out than anyone would like.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
not anyone gry and not everyone.
too much bs and misinformation.
looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Good News! Flu Cases Disappear in US – Number of Positive Flu Tests at All-Time Low for Some Reason?

By Jim Hoft
Published December 29, 2020 at 6:21pm

918F41CE-F90A-4F7B-9D84-F422BEB02293.jpeg

Do you ever get the feeling you’re being lied to?
345,795 people have now died WITH the coronavirus in the US this year.
That number includes poisonings, shootings, homicides and hospice deaths.

The Gateway Pundit reported news from the CDC in August that only 6% of all deaths in the US classified as Coronavirus deaths actually died from the China Coronavirus exclusively.

That means the number of those poor people who died from the coronavirus exclusively is much, much lower than the headlines.

Many local and state governments are shutting down their local businesses and institutions due to over-inflated statistics regarding the number of Americans who died from this China coronavirus.
Will this ever make the mainstream news?

The CDC also appears to be using other statistical tricks this year.
The number of flu cases in the US is at an all-time low.
The 2020 numbers are that line at the bottom with all the triangles.
flu-2020.jpg

Here is the current map for reported flu cases in the US this year.
flu-2020-map.jpg

And here are the reported flu cases last year at the same time.
Do you notice any difference?
flu-map-2019.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
All mass gatherings cancelled, people wearing masks in stores, keeping distance... I wonder why flu hasn’t been as prevalent this year?
Mysterious indeed.

buzzmobile

Veteran
some states have websites to sign up...you might be better trying cvs or walgreens...

Yoiks and Away! I might be better sticking a sharp stick in my eye. I get that it is late December and I really should be back in school, but there is a pandemic and a Department of Health that has information for me the Public (large virtue signal alert) is not in the office and the mailbox is full ...and you know the rest.:groupwave:

We're all in this together, right? You are right about the CVS and/or Walgreen's/RiteAid/Eckerds/BuyRite...I just might be better after all.

My spleen is now vented.
attachment.php

I have been cured with a combination of wonder drugs:

(1) Hippy Slayer fattie
(1) 4 oz. Knob Creek
(1) 16 oz. Heineken

I am going to now excuse myself to begin dinner prep for my bride of lo these 40 years of elopement soon to be 40 years of church wedding. Carry on, my fellow virus fighters.

Attachments

• spleen.jpg
    spleen.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23

Gry

Veteran
The numbers of those who feel they are some how exempt will go down with the passage of time.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
All mass gatherings cancelled, people wearing masks in stores, keeping distance... I wonder why flu hasn’t been as prevalent this year?
Mysterious indeed.

its interesting how the masks and distancing seem to work so well for the flue but don't seem to help at all for covid?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
FWIW, I don't see validity in these accusations on the M-man, but I do see pursuit.
Your milage may vary. I just don't see it and never have from him.

I consider his posts as having high credibility, being fact based, and well thought out. There have been a few times where he corrected me and every time he was right. I learn from people like this and appreciate it.

read what i actually said. he always misunderstands on purpose. its a defense mechanism.

Latest posts

Latest posts