• not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h.h.

Veteran
Yes I’m scared of getting both - “trigger autoimmune responses”- ”severe interface hepatitis“
I guess I’m scared of getting hit crossing the road. I just circle the block waiting for safer crosswalks. Besides I hear the reflective paint is made from hazardous material. You’re absolutely right. We should be very paranoid of everything. Remember their (them there others) only goal is to get ya.

Volcanna

Veteran
Lol. Right. Being scared of getting side effects from a shot i don’t need. Same as getting hit by a car. Lololol. Dont forget you are getting a 5th dose because you are scared of a flu.

Volcanna

Veteran
3 weeks? Haha awesome. that’s 17 boosters a year to stay protected. Hahahahahah. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...eks-after-second-and-third-doses-study-finds/
1C46B34B-FAA3-4815-A04E-8EE8D7782036.jpeg

Doctor M

The Vaccine Death Report: Evidence of Millions of Deaths and Serious Adverse Events Resulting from the Experimental COVID-19 Injections​

BudToaster

Veteran
they must be shooting blanks ... why else would the "vaccinated" be dying ... saving that special sauce for the elites ... the sauce that has gp120, the target for the peptide inhibitor that blocks infection - if you can trust the science.

audiohi

Veteran
I've got one for you @Volcanna ...

How many of those dead radio hosts used and/or promoted the use of ivermectin?

I already know the answer. Don't worry about doing my work for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts