What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i keep seeing the claim that the children are all breast-fed by vaccinated mothers, but there is never any source cited for this. no source citation, no consideration of claims validity.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
i keep seeing the claim that the children are all breast-fed by vaccinated mothers, but there is never any source cited for this. no source citation, no consideration of claims validity.
There is also no safety guaranteed during pregnancy and breastfeeding.

20220505_194333.jpg

blondie

Did anyone bother to read this? The article cites two other articles. One says the following :

Adenovirus has been detected in at least 74 cases, and of the number of cases with information on molecular testing, 18 have been identified as F type 41. SARS-CoV-2 was identified in 20 cases of those that were tested. Furthermore, 19 were detected with a SARS-CoV-2 and adenovirus co-infection

The original link has zero fact, it actually incorrectly quotes The Who link.. It’s the authors opinion and is click bait. It’s truly nonsense...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if you are not going to be happy until you get safety guarantees, i'd pick up some damn good hiking shoes & stock up on lamp oil or batteries ahead of time. and give Diogenes my regards, if you run across him in your search. nearly all that i read is saying the exact opposite of your posts contents. CDC is advising women that are now pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding to get vaccinated. of course, the articles i read on this subject are on national news sites, those many deride as "fake msm", so i won't bother sourcing them. easy to find if one but looks...

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
if you are not going to be happy until you get safety guarantees, i'd pick up some damn good hiking shoes & stock up on lamp oil or batteries ahead of time. and give Diogenes my regards, if you run across him in your search. nearly all that i read is saying the exact opposite of your posts contents. CDC is advising women that are now pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding to get vaccinated. of course, the articles i read on this subject are on national news sites, those many deride as "fake msm", so i won't bother sourcing them. easy to find if one but looks...
Yep CDC advising the jab, while the new load of Pfizer documents show that the jab was only 12% effective from their own research.Pfizer didn't recommend it to pregnant woman and during breastfeeding, no safety research was done, so how the hell can the CDC recommend that it was safe.

BudToaster

Veteran
just learned a new word ...

What is eructation?
Eructation, also known as belching or burping, is the act of expelling gas from the stomach or esophagus through the mouth. In this lesson, learn about the definition, causes, and treatment of eructation. Updated: 09/27/2021 What Is Eructation? Admit it. You've done it. I've done it. It's actually pretty normal and natural.

my spouse is an expert practitioner - i can't wait to use this word on her.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just learned a new word ...

my spouse is an expert practitioner - i can't wait to use this word on her.
my spouse & kids can belch on command. i have to chug an entire can of Coke to manage the trick. which is a shame, as sometimes doing that is all that will stop my hiccups. had them once for nearly 3 months, suicide was starting to look pretty good...:badday:

buzzmobile

Veteran
as sometimes doing that is all that will stop my hiccups. had them once for nearly 3 months, suicide was starting to look pretty good...:badday:
I had them for three days after a shoulder surgery. I cannot imagine having them for 3 months. Thorazine was the only thing that stopped them. A misguided nerve block during the surgery damaged my phrenic nerve which controls the diaphragm among other things. Baclofen is what I have on hand for the times the hiccups happen.

Volcanna

Veteran
I had them for three days after a shoulder surgery. I cannot imagine having them for 3 months. Thorazine was the only thing that stopped them. A misguided nerve block during the surgery damaged my phrenic nerve which controls the diaphragm among other things. Baclofen is what I have on hand for the times the hiccups happen.
Holy shit.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
after all of that time, my DR finally said "well, i'm going to have you get this prescription filled. it should stop them..." i was MAF! "you mean to tell me that i've had f'ing hiccups for 3 months & there is a pill that will STOP THEM?" :petting:

Volcanna

Veteran
after all of that time, my DR finally said "well, i'm going to have you get this prescription filled. it should stop them..." i was MAF! "you mean to tell me that i've had f'ing hiccups for 3 months & there is a pill that will STOP THEM?" :petting:
And you trust this guy to shoot you straight About your 4th booster?

h.h.

Veteran

Abstract​

The COVID-19 pandemic is still raging across the world and vaccination is expected to lead us out of this pandemic. Although the efficacy of the vaccines is beyond doubt, safety still remains a concern. We report a case of a 65-year-old woman who experienced acute severe autoimmune hepatitis two weeks after receiving the first dose of Moderna-COVID-19 vaccine. Serum immunoglobulin G was elevated and antinuclear antibody was positive (1:100, speckled pattern). Liver histology showed a marked expansion of the portal tracts, severe interface hepatitis and multiple confluent foci of lobular necrosis. She started treatment with prednisolone, with a favorable clinical and analytical evolution. Some recent reports have been suggested that COVID-19 vaccination can lead to the development of autoimmune diseases. It is speculated that the vaccine can disturb self-tolerance and trigger autoimmune responses through cross-reactivity with host cells. Therefore, healthcare providers must remain vigilant during mass COVID-19 vaccination.
Keywords: Autoimmune hepatitis; COVID-19 vaccine; Moderna mRNA vaccine.
Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

That must really scare you.

Volcanna

Veteran

Abstract​

The COVID-19 pandemic is still raging across the world and vaccination is expected to lead us out of this pandemic. Although the efficacy of the vaccines is beyond doubt, safety still remains a concern. We report a case of a 65-year-old woman who experienced acute severe autoimmune hepatitis two weeks after receiving the first dose of Moderna-COVID-19 vaccine. Serum immunoglobulin G was elevated and antinuclear antibody was positive (1:100, speckled pattern). Liver histology showed a marked expansion of the portal tracts, severe interface hepatitis and multiple confluent foci of lobular necrosis. She started treatment with prednisolone, with a favorable clinical and analytical evolution. Some recent reports have been suggested that COVID-19 vaccination can lead to the development of autoimmune diseases. It is speculated that the vaccine can disturb self-tolerance and trigger autoimmune responses through cross-reactivity with host cells. Therefore, healthcare providers must remain vigilant during mass COVID-19 vaccination.
Keywords: Autoimmune hepatitis; COVID-19 vaccine; Moderna mRNA vaccine.
Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

That must really scare you.
Yes I’m scared of getting both - “trigger autoimmune responses”- ”severe interface hepatitis“