Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

BudToaster

Veteran
okay, source THAT claim too, while you are trying to justify/walk back the other ones...scientific sources, no youtube experts or veterinarians.
just keep repeating ... "probably safe, likely effective", but when i read the phase III trial report i can only say "bullshit" ... pretty sure i could use that result to prove the moon is made of green cheese, just like "they" used to say.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just keep repeating ... "probably safe, likely effective", but when i read the phase III trial report i can only say "bullshit" ... pretty sure i could use that result to prove the moon is made of green cheese, just like "they" used to say.
you could use that to IMPLY that it is cheese, still looking for proof. ever see the cartoon where a woman walks in on her husband at a desk with eight computers, typing like mad? she says "Earl...are YOU the "they" that everyone keeps mentioning ? :biglaugh:

BudToaster

Veteran
you could use that to IMPLY that it is cheese, still looking for proof. ever see the cartoon where a woman walks in on her husband at a desk with eight computers, typing like mad? she says "Earl...are YOU the "they" that everyone keeps mentioning ? :biglaugh:
disinformation! "they" 's name is Ralph (or so i hear).

Muleskinner

Veteran
"safe and effective"....this poor girl got the Pfizer Triple Crown - heart damage, brain damage, AND blood clotting....her chance at living a healthy life in this world gone forever

Journal of Neuroimmunology
https://www.jni-journal.com/article/S0165-5728(22)00078-9/fulltext

COVID-19 mRNA vaccine-associated encephalopathy, myocarditis, and thrombocytopenia with excellent response to methylprednisolone: A case report​

>>Here, we present a rare case where encephalopathy, myocarditis, and thrombocytopenia developed simultaneously following the second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine

BudToaster

Veteran
yes, i spend too much time reading substack ...

in this case, Dr. Naomi Wolf
The WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers, a group of 3000 highly credentialled doctors, RNs, biostatisticians, medical fraud investigators, lab clinicians and research scientists, have been turning out report after report, as you may know, to tell the world what is in the 55,000 internal Pfizer documents which the FDA had asked a court to keep under wraps for 75 years. By court order, these documents were forcibly disclosed. And our experts are serving humanity by reading through these documents and explaining them in lay terms. You can find all of the Volunteers’ reports on DailyClout.io.

The lies revealed are stunning.

The WarRoom/DailyClout Volunteers have confirmed: that Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew by December 2020 that the MRNA vaccines did not work — that they “waned in efficacy” and presented “vaccine failure.” One side effect of getting vaccinated, as they knew by one month after the mass 2020 rollout, was “COVID.”

Pfizer knew in May of 2021 that 35 minors’ hearts had been damaged a week after MRNA injection — but the FDA rolled out the EUA for teens a month later anyway, and parents did not get a press release from the US government about heart harms til August of 2021, after thousands of teens were vaccinated. [https://dailyclout.io/pfizer-vaccine-fda-fails-to-mention-risk-of-heart-damage-in-teens/]

Pfizer (and thus the FDA; many of the documents say “FDA: CONFIDENTIAL” at the lower boundary) knew that, contrary to what the highly paid spokesmodels and bought-off physicians were assuring people, the MRNA, spike protein and lipid nanoparticles did not stay in the injection site in the deltoid, but rather went, within 48 hours, into the bloodstream, from there to lodge in the liver, spleen, adrenals, lymph nodes, and, if you are a woman, in the ovaries. [https://dailyclout.io/internal-pfiz...apidly-distributed-in-the-blood-to-the-liver/]

Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew that the Moderna vaccine had 100 mcg of MRNA, lipid nanoparticles and spike protein, which was more than three times the 30 mcg of the adult Pfizer dose; the company’s internal documents show a higher rate of adverse events with the 100 mcg dose, so they stopped experimenting with that amount internally due to its “reactogenicity” — Pfizer’s words — but no one told all of the millions of Americans who all got the first and second 100 mcg Moderna dose, and the boosters.

"probably safe, likely effective" ... ... NOT!

BudToaster

Veteran
i don't believe anything i read/watch, and here is one reason why ...

from Naomi Wolf

There is another distinguishing factor that we have to take into account with this erection of totalitarianism globally compared with those in the past, and that's the role of artificial intelligence. AI now has the capability to tell the same story at the same time, around the world, at a scale that no human propagandists could ever match.
AI can take inputs from India about how people are receiving a propaganda message and adjust it. Or it can take inputs from people's behavior in real time, or the reactions on social media and adjust it. And people haven't even been informed about the extent to which AI can even tweak existing journalism.
For instance, every time you read the word ‘Delta variant,’ you would see in front of it the words ‘highly transmissible.’ And every time you saw the word ‘myocarditis,’ you would see in front of it, ‘extremely rare.’ That's AI, and that's happening all over the world with virtually all flows of communications.
So, people can be propagandized ... They can be hypnotized and lied to and an artificial reality could be created for them, conceptually, at a much more sophisticated level than human beings have ever accomplished.”

so, as they say ... "probably safe, likely effective"

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
IMG_20220605_221034_580.jpg

Muleskinner

Veteran
following the science....

New study links COVID vaccines to 25% increase in cardiac arrest for both males & females​

Study based on data from emergency services. COVID infection itself not linked to significant increase in cardiovascular complications.​

28 April 2022

Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave​

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Why do you assume every random event is something to do with the vaccine? You don't even know whether these people were vaccinated or not.
It's the same with sportspeople having heart attacks. It used to happen pre pandemic, there are many examples. Now of course it also happens but it now blamed on the vaccine? Totally illogical.
I wonder how the minds of some people work.