What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Data from Los Angeles testing today....

Baldwin Hills 3
Bellflower 3
Beverly Hills 12
Beverlywood 7
Boyle Heights 5
Brentwood 27
Burbank 2
Calabasas 3
Canoga Park 2
Carson 6
Castaic 1
Century City 4
Century Palms/Cove 1
Cerritos 2
Cloverdale/Cochran 1
Compton 1
Covina 1
Crestview 6
Culver City 5
Del Rey 2
Diamond Bar 2
Downtown 2
Duarte 1
Eagle Rock 2
East Hollywood 1
East Los Angeles 2
Echo Park 2
El Segundo 1
Encino 10
Exposition Park 1
Florence 1
Gardena 1
Glendale 9
Glendora 1
Granada Hills 5
Hancock Park 6
Hawthorne 3
Hollywood 14
Hollywood Hills 7
Hyde Park 1
Inglewood 3
Koreatown 3
La Cañada Flintridge 2
La Mirada 3
La Verne 2
Lake Balboa 2
Lakewood 1
Lancaster 7
Lawndale 2
Lincoln Heights 1
Lomita 8
Long Beach - 17
Los Feliz 2
Lynwood 2
Manhattan Beach 9
Mar Vista 6
Melrose 19
Miracle Mile 5
Monterey Park 3
North Hollywood 9
Northridge 1
Pacific Palisades 8
Palmdale 1
Palms 2
Paramount 2
Park La Brea 6
Pasadena 3
Playa Vista 3
Rancho Palos Verdes 1
Redondo Beach 5
Reseda 3
San Dimas 1
San Fernando 1
San Pedro 2
Santa Clarita 7
Santa Monica 12
Santa Monica Mountains 2
Sherman Oaks 8
Silver Lake 4
South El Monte 1
South Gate 1
South Park 1
South Pasadena 3
South Whittier 2
Stevenson Ranch 2
Studio City 7
Sun Valley 2
Sunland 1
Sylmar 1
Tarzana 8
Temple City 1
Torrance 4
Tujunga 1
University Park 1
Valley Glen 7
Van Nuys 4
Venice 7
Vermont Knolls 1
Vermont Vista 1
Vernon Central 1
Walnut 1
West Adams 1
West Covina 1
West Hills 4
West Hollywood 23
West Los Angeles 4
West Vernon 2
Westchester 3
Westlake 1
Westwood 6
Whittier 2
Wilmington 3
Wilshire Center 1
Winnetka 1
Woodland Hills 7
Under Investigation 61
Here is an age breakdown*:

0 to 17 -- 9
18 to 40 --217
41 to 65 --198
Over 65 --92

armedoldhippy

Veteran
movies, bars, dine-in establishments, and lots of random businesses closed, many were owners idea to protect themselves & employees. went to grocery store twice today. 3 different stores actually. all had ground beef, chicken, steaks, roasts. one had no paper towels, none had TP, both out of bleach except for spray products. LOTS of chips, wine, and beer...:woohoo: but all low on bacon...:moon:

ronbo51

Veteran
Charleston shuts tomorrow night at midnight. All the usual stuff is already done. We are trying to get vape shops on the essential list. Take away peoples nicotine, alcohol. and pot and America might wake up from its stupor and figure some shit out, but I digress. We employ 50 people who desperately need to work. My allergies kicked in big time today and snot is pouring from my nose and I have that allergy season feeling all over now.

It is obvious that what we see today is the result of what happened two weeks ago. All these exposures occurred back then and just now the symptoms have erupted. It's really too late to do much. It's going to burn through and do what it does. Big cities might get tough. As long as the food trucks keep coming it's cool. If the spice stops flowing all bets are off.

Best case is its just the flu, 50K die (kinda normal) and we move on. Let's hope for that.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

in case anybody needed a reason to un-join Kaiser.

NY State Penitentiary is also forbidding guards from wearing masks.

STUPID ^ 1000

Attachments

• kaiser2.jpg
    kaiser2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 28

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Folks are gonna be getting "cabin fever".

They need the indigenous population to grow, so the ponzi can continue. They have locked people in, drug stores out of rubbers, spring is springing, as they say.

Wait until Christmas.

St. Phatty

Data from Los Angeles testing today....

Beverly Hills 12

Brentwood 27

Encino 10

Hollywood 14

Long Beach - 17

Melrose 19

Pacific Palisades 8

West Hollywood 23

Very interesting.

Seems like the wealthy areas, and the gay areas (e.g. Long Beach) have the most cases.

attachment.php

It's becoming very obvious - the cultures that use the masks fare MUCH MUCH better.

All this US gov. talk about "flattening the curve" - and still most Americans are NOT wearing masks in public places.

They're spending 2 weeks (or will it be 4 weeks, if the thing ends right before Easter ?) totally changing their schedule - EVERYTHING - and not "getting the goal". Jeez, don't they value their time - and their health ?!

I understand the embarassment, but you get used to it.

And once you're wearing a mask, you can talk to the few other people wearing masks !

Attachments

• masks2.jpg
    masks2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 27

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posted this in another thread. It's not just face masks. Droplets on goods and picking them up....that's another transmission, hence STAY@HOME orders. Of course, traffic was like it always is....

Senator Martin Heinrich (D-NM) sent this in email this afternoon to remind us STAY@HOME.....

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 24

CaptainDankness

Now, I'm officially out of work for the foreseeable future. Kind of nice really, don't have to ask me twice to stay home, smoke weed and go fishing, especially when they're going to pay me to do it.

Though, at the same time I wouldn't mind getting a job helping the hospitals somehow. Definitely going to need some help, Italy can't even cremate the dead fast enough and we're just behind them. Our military probably won't even be enough. If we end up like Italy in all 50 states, not a chance, but they would probably start drafting people.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of guns ...

I can't figure out why Reloading suppliers are sold out.

Usually people who reload have BUCKETS of ammo.

Thousands and thousands of rounds.

In a home defense situation, you need one bullet, or 5, or 20.

Not 1000.

Yet Midsouth Shooters is more sold out than EVER.

Maybe reloaders are just planning on spending their Quarantine time making MORE bullets ?
I guarantee you a buddy of mine is doing just that.

yardgrazer

Vermont's Stay-in-Place order goes into effect tonight, I haven't been out in the past few days (was feeling a bit under the weather and thought it best to just stay at home) but it seemed like more people were out today than in the past week+... despite it being a fairly liberal order (okay to go out for groceries, to pickup takeout, to go to an essential job, for exercise, etc). Well, mostly didn't go out for a few days - I did run out to pick up milk last night.

Last time I was at the supermarket (early Sunday morning) there were a few things that were out, but they seemed to be doing okay.

Myself I went out this morning to do recycling drop off, and hit the garden store for more supplies. Garden store seemed to be doing a brisk business.

Lyfespan

Folks are gonna be getting "cabin fever".

They need the indigenous population to grow, so the ponzi can continue. They have locked people in, drug stores out of rubbers, spring is springing, as they say.

Wait until Christmas.

so you think this is partly to due with a story ran back in august about how americans are way behind the numbers on procreation

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This whole time they've been saying that covid wouldn't cause problems where you need extra toilet paper.

This morning I see they released new symptoms. Loss of taste and smell, Diarrhea, and nausea.

I also saw that they discovered the virus survived on a surface for 17 days.

This won't go away till everybody gets it.

Mr. J

Does anyone here actually know somebody who has died from this? Just curious because I don't and neither does anyone I know.

CrushnYuba

Does anyone here actually know somebody who has died from this? Just curious because I don't and neither does anyone I know.

I don't know anyone that has tested positive with mild symptoms. My dad lives in ny and he said he works with someone that got mild symptoms and tested positive.

Mr. J

Does anyone here know anybody, like a nurse or a doctor, who works in a hospital? Have they said anything to you about what's going on where they work? I'm hearing all this stuff about hospitals and even morgues overflowing but I haven't seen even a single picture or video of anything like that. The only people who seem to be testing positive are celebrities and politicians and none are dead yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts