What's new

Countdown To The Apocolypse

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Been hearing so much recently about 12/21, everything from the alignment of planets on the astral plane of the galaxy to dormant parts of our DNA becoming activated, to a changing of an era for the better after 2012. Pretty cool I guess, even if you/I don't believe in that stuff clearly a lot of people do. And if you ask me, something needs to happen..

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Been hearing so much recently about 12/21, everything from the alignment of planets on the astral plane of the galaxy to dormant parts of our DNA becoming activated, to a changing of an era for the better after 2012. Pretty cool I guess, even if you/I don't believe in that stuff clearly a lot of people do. And if you ask me, something needs to happen..
Neil deGrasse Tyson (a famous physicist) says that "rare" alignment with the center of the galaxy actually happens twice a day, when the sun rises and sets.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Neil deGrasse Tyson (a famous physicist) says that "rare" alignment with the center of the galaxy actually happens twice a day, when the sun rises and sets.

That doesn't make any sense. The sun rises because the earth spins. Not because of a change in position.

so next friday ? we will all see
remember the Y2K

if nothing happens
people will freak

then when it dont happen all those people who have built their entire life for this day
will be soo distraught
I bet a lot of suicides and more crazies going off the deep end
who knows
and we may just wake up knowing
YES It IS the end of the world we have Obama for four more years OMFG

but
NWO is real
Haarp is real
central bank is real
obama care is real
the implementation of chips is real to track us
it will start in health care of course
big brother is real
we will be scanned to buy food etc
we are scanning our patients now but arm bands
it is leading to the chip

internet spying by our government is real
censorship is real
the right to bear arms is in jepardy

no jobs and more layoffs due to obama care

chemicals in our foods to make us sick so big pharma gets richer
monsanto
making it illegal to grow home gardens

all this is REAL

so beware and prepare for what we are about to embark on in our near future

Hank Hemp

Veteran
If the Mayans were so good at predicting my didn't they predict their end? Just wandering. See y'll the twenty second.

hayday

Veteran
picture.php

:ying:

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
That doesn't make any sense. The sun rises because the earth spins. Not because of a change in position.
He said relative alignment relative to your position in the galaxy. I guess you spin into place. Center of Milky Way is near the constellation Sagittarius.

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
so what time are things supposed to end? Like whose time zone? Or date line?
Saturday? or early on friday? Some places are almost a day ahead of us, some are almost a day behind.
I suppose it would be 12am mayan time on the 21st, but we will see.

I'm still hoping for some type of walking dead Apocalypse.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
21/12 adds up to 33 yet again... man this pattern has repeated a few times...

:wallbash:

when the clock strikes 12 we go right back to stage 1... destroyed and created..

Latest posts

Latest posts