Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Countdown To The Apocolypse

it is upon us.......

haha2.jpg

Easy7

Veteran
The Mayan calender marks the roughly 21 thousand year cycle of the earth sun and the center of Milkyway lining up. According to NASA this already occured during 1997 so 15 year degree of accurecy is pretty good for ancient man!

Littleleaf

Veteran
Well the end is near for our teenage sun.If the little bastard spews his hatefully mass ejections at his mother earth again..I'm going to rip off his dangling moons from their orbits and send them hurtling into the galactic centers black hole, were they will never be sucked again by his evil Eve ever again.. It is amazing that such a small crack in a space can cause so much brain damage.

if its a new enlightenment for the people of the world. This particular sun missed the memo for not being selfish and respectful to live a full a loving life.

As for the Mayans calender showing a new beginning for the people of the world. It will only be for the select few that were hiding under ground as the rest of humanty..well their just not going to make it,as in most apocalyptic predictions 2/3rds of this worlds population will die be for the truth will be told.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My guess is I will wake up, smoke weed, go to work, come home, smoke more weed, go to sleep. Same shit, different day.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
maybe it is true and the time has come for this experiment to end

the scientist running this 7 billion cell lab-test might be tired of helping humans in every way possible to have them f*ck it all up over and over

so, all he has to do is pull the plug or push the reset button...and it's back to adam and eve :)

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Ever seen Planet Earth: Jungles? Remember the cordyceps fungus that grows out of the ant's head, after it eats it own shit and does other crazy shit as the spores infect it's brain...

WELL, the Mayans were sooo good at math that they predicted precisely, when we will finally have slash and burned deep enough into the Amazon Rainforest that we found the species of cordycep that infects humans.

Just a thought..........

Mullabor

i'm tieing my lil boat to the balcony on apocolypse eve. if i see the tidal wave coming i'll grab the missus,dog bong, weed and fishing rod n off we'll go :D

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here's a good bit of info on what's really happening in the skies..

What's So Special About Planets AligningThe equator of the Milky Way galaxy (Galactic Equator) and the path of the Sun (the*Ecliptic) will cross each other at exactly 11:11 am GMT on*December 21, 2012. What does this mean exactly?*Or, even better, what is the probability of this occurring?*Every year on the winter solstice, our Sun has a*Declination*of -23.5 degrees, and a*Right Ascension*of 18 hours.*But what makes the alignment of 2012 special is how this alignment occurs relative to very distant stars. On December 21, 2012, the alignment will be right along the plane of the entire galaxy. This*precession of the equinoxes*goes in a complete circle and*happens only once every 26,000 years. In other words, the winter solstice moves 360 degrees every 26,000 years, or 0.01 degrees each year.*A significant detail that promoters of the 2012 doomsday fail to point out, however, is that the plane of the galaxy is not the width of a needle. The plane of the galaxy is quite wide - in fact, it takes the winter solstice between 700 hundred and 1,400 years to cross the plane of the galaxy! So 2012 is just one year amidst a span of 700 years.*http://www.exploringlifesmysteries.com/2012-planetary-alignment

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
The Mayan calendar did not account for leap year so the end actually happened a few weeks back. :party:

Latest posts

Latest posts