What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cotton candy

Dakine

Veteran
Lets see some Shots bro! Canopy,Canopy at there top height, and close ups of flowers!

Did they get over the deficiency? What was The Nute?

So theyve been flowering for a couple weeks now right? If some of the branches get way outta line, will you train them to make them even with the other branches/tops from that same plant? I would think that would matter more then making it even with the other branches from different plants right:? Unless that branch is now blocking smaller plants..

Dankwolf

Day 17

Day 17

So far going good i have a few small issues but nothing to bad (yet).forgot second trim up at 2 weeks of flower woops. I am just going to run with it and take the loss on density.

They are geting the bloom now at about 2 to 3 times earth jucies recommended high dose every 3 watering . they are consistently needing water once a day .

I have ether a zinc deficiency or boron toxicity not sure but i would guess a boron toxicity due to the earth juice micro i used that is vary high in boron.

I dont train or rotate plants in flower .lights are still set at 12.5 on 11.5 off . i am not real happy with growth so far could be better .

Last edited:

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many times did you recycle that media? Big time zinc deficiency. Probably Mn too. Send it to the lab.

Dankwolf

Recycled soil around 25 times.
Day 23 of flower
Soil ph 6.8
Switched to bloom only nutes about a week ago.
Canopy temps have been high at around 80 to 90

Plants are declining fast all chlorosis set in one week ago. It started on vary bottom leafs working its way up the plant. Happend last run at same point in flower .

Plants under hps are far worse off ?

I used a cal mag boster and mag/sulfer sulfate at vary light dose the last two waterings and problem has slowed .

Iron ,mag or zinc defficiency is what i am thinking. Thoughts ?

Its about time to start a new soil mix and i plan on throwing this problematic soil out but i still want to know where i went wrong so i plane to get it tested.

Last edited:

Dankwolf

Up your base its potassium

I have been woundering the same thing but figured my bloom nutes had it covered so yesterday i took a look at the npk on bloom bottle and noticed it is 0-3-1 and my basic soil mix has little to no potassium. So i am going to test half the plants with a higher k only bottled nute and see . if it is potassium i am going to kick my own ass for over thinking it lol.

I have never had a issue with potassium in 14 + years of growing .

Dankwolf

Happens to me all the time because i try to feed so light so i dont have to flush as long...

3ft plants with 3 to 5 main tops in 2 gallon paint buckets (actuly about 1.75 gallon) + hand watering does not leave any room for mistakes .

I have been pushing what i can do out of as little soil as possable and i think i found my limit . next run will only get a week and a half veg insteed of two weeks .

Dakine

Veteran
Could we get some pics? Lol

I wanna see why the canopy looks like now, and if most of the plants actually have colas the same size as its other branches.. I'm sure the height of each plant is different from another plant, but that ain't what I wanna see haha..

Dankwolf

Time for lime lol . back to what i know lol

Time for lime lol . back to what i know lol

I wounder what was wrong lol .

Look back on the advise who was right lol . .......

No one not even me lol. A new ph meter can do wounders.

Last edited:

Dankwolf

my shit canopy at 30 days (i am embarrassed to show ) fucked this run ....

my shit canopy at 30 days (i am embarrassed to show ) fucked this run ....

B

Last edited:

GastroGrower

I've definitely grown much shittier plants so don't be too embarrassed haha. I think you'll be able to pull some good stuff out of here once you finish up.

Dankwolf

I've definitely grown much shittier plants so don't be too embarrassed haha. I think you'll be able to pull some good stuff out of here once you finish up.

Been along time sence i have gad issues like this .i got a new soil recipe for future plants that was npiered by slownickel so we will see if calcium is really the answer.

GastroGrower

Yeah, I think it's inevitable that you run into issues occasionally. Especially as you get used to running things a certain way. Good luck on getting them back in shape though.