What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costco Carport Greenhouse 2010

doublejj

Veteran
8'!

8'!

Thanks for all the kind words.

The WW's have just gone thru the top of their cages.

It's July 1st, & they just hit 8'! I will have to raise the roof again!

Peace
doublejj

attachment.php

Attachments

• PICT0006.jpg
    PICT0006.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT00021.jpg
    PICT00021.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 12

doublejj

Veteran
8' SCROG!

8' SCROG!

Thanks everyone, time for a video update from the greenhouse. I've added a 4'x8' sheet of remesh wire to the tops of the WW's. I will attempt to scrog them. At 8'!
Wish me luck!

Video:EDIt: link removed

Peace
doublejj

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
loving the garden, really enjoyed seeing your pictures and am very interested in watching you finish these fine ladies out, best wishes :joint:

doublejj

Veteran
The molester!

The molester!

I spent some time up on the ladder today.

I think because I'm wearing a mask, the girls think I'm molesting them! lol!:tiphat:

I guess I really am! lol!

Peace
doublejj

attachment.php

Attachments

• PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0006.jpg
    PICT0006.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 13

ZEROorDIE

thats one massive tent of MJ you got yourself there!

for your neighbors and passerbys safety you better be yellin "TIMBER!" when you chop those things down

very nice

doublejj

Veteran
Video update

Video update

Thank you everyone, I just love growing.

Here is a video update from today, had to raise the roof again. It's now 12 1/2 feet! Brought in the big ladder.

Video: Edit: link removed

Peace
doublejj

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 13
  • PICT00051.jpg
    PICT00051.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 16

gdbud

The debate is still on, over digging-up the whole area, or just use the holes. I may dig it all up next year.

I think this question has all ready been answered. Why dig it all up next year when the hole have worked so well for you this year.
Plus I don't know how much higher you can go with out getting another Costco shelter just for the legs to add to the existing legs to make a dubble decker shelter.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Ha! This thread really puts a smile on my face, doublejj. Thank you for sharing your garden with us. Killer setup, good genetics, skilled grower...it just don't get any better than that!

Best of luck on the rest of the season!

VERY nice!

VERY nice!

My wife says I've gone too far. What do you think?

Is adding CO2 too much?

Peace
doublejj

My hubby is the same but he is adjusting nicely.:laughing:

Hey,...I found your thread with this brilliant idea.
PLUS I love your growing style. You can tell you have been doing this for a while now.
I'm also a legal grower and have about 10 large size plants that i would like to conceal only for security reasons. They are in 27 1/2 gallon containers and are doing well.

Unless you answered my last post about this, then i am going to have to pick your brain for a while.

Hope you don't mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts