What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

correl beds//keeper hunt: Sour Apple, Mango, Mango Lassi, Leda Uno

Endrega

What a nice surprise on the grow I just finished (Sour Apple, Mango1-3). All things considered I was expecting something below 1,0g/w. With HPS it would have been below 1,0 for sure. My result was 1,43g/w.
The improvement in yield is crazy and I am just getting grooved in:greenstars: and I am doing pretty much everything the same. Same cuts, same medium, nutrition. Just the change of light gives an increase of yield in the range of 20-40%. That is sick!

I am scared what will come out of the one I just flipped:plant grow:
2g/w?! really?!

Smoke report on the Mangos and Sour Apple coming up.

Endrega

I am vaping some Mango #3 in my Arizer at 215:

weed aroma- sweet, fruity, earthy, bit gasoline
taste- very minty start, bit sharp on the tounge, then it tastes earthy, fruity and sweet. Quite tasty actually. That minty start is not my thing though.

I judge effects after I smoked a weed for a while if I can and then I will make up my mind.

Endrega

Wake n' bake sunday:smokeit:
The Mango#3 tastes best in a joint imho. I even smoke with a bit tobacco and the sweet and fruity taste totally dominates. It a really nice smoke. Very nice fruity/earthy aftertaste on the upper pallet:smokeit:

A well balanced hybrid high, leaning a bit towards the stony side. It's even quite strong.

The Mangos dropped each about 30g, so almost an ounce per plant. I'd say that is an ok yield.

One thing worth mentioning is that the Mango plants are extremely homogeneous as a strain. At least the Fems I got. A very rare things these days, with quickly bred strains and multipolihybrids that then grow in all kinds of directions. I'd say KC may really still have what sensi lost..

Endrega

Budtime. Brace for flower day 50.

Leda Uno #1- Smells exactly like my Sugar Punch. 100%. They look very similar, too. Sweet, fruity, like a peach that was laying out in the kitchen for a few days. Good to know where I can find these terps now that sannie is gone. Maybe instead of doing Sugar Punch S1 I will make SPxLU#1 and mix the genes a bit.
full

Leda Uno #2- These golf ball nugs are really not my thing. Smells rotten, earthy, but its so subtle that it's hard to say.
full

Mango Lassi #1- She's huge. That thing will drop like 2-3 ounces, but the smell is very subtle, bit fruity, but it doesn't stand out much. I hope the other one's are going to be better. I will probably make hash out of this or something. We'll see.
full

New Zealand OG- at it's best.
full

:tiphat:

Endrega

So that is just the hottest shizznit I could get my hands on. Except for the lights it's all new and shiny.
Sanlights Evo4-120, PrimaKlima 125EC-TC and 360m3/h carbon filter Economy Line.
full

I concluded it's better to use Economy Line and change more often. I am not one to wash the filter cloth each grow so better to change the filter once a year.

I might found suitable passive intake filters that could finally close that gap for all type of pests. The Secret Jardin lighttraps have a net inside them but it's the same as the normal net on the tent so pest can get trough.

Endrega

I am very happy with the intake air filters. They are not HEPA but should be enough for spores and other pests. So now all the new tents are getting them.
H²O² at 1% foliar spray- seems to kill off the last visible spots of PM that are popping up, but it leaves burn marks on the leaves too. The plants still seem to be fine.

Here we have the pioneer tent, where all new stuff and ideas are going in first. Trial run with 16 plants. Veg day 10. I flipped the today.
full

I decided to make a few runs without seed plants as long as I go through the ones I got now. I can keep only so many save plants in veg:( I got one keeper (mango#3) but I am finding some very nice smells in the run I got still going on. I need more keepers and better one's:greenstars:
Flower day 17
full

Same one-Flower day 24
full

full

And here we have flower day 63. They are in flush now and gonna get chopped:tree:
Mango Lassi#1- smell is bit fruity with a hint of vanilla
full

Leda Uno#2- almost no smell, looks hashplant'y
full

Leda Uno#1- resembling more and more the Sugar Punch Cut that I have. Very nice so far.
full

New Zealand OG- There they are- the beautiful colors. Even with temps above 22°C she is showing off:D
She is a beauty in late flower and if you let the temps drop a bit you'll see the most beautiful colores on the leaves.
full

Last edited:

Endrega

Thread continues in the german section: